The Hunt for the Red Ajah (Seeking player for Red Ajah)

Started by Jester, April 25, 2013, 02:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

In the beginning, the Creator made the Wheel of Time, which spins the Pattern of the Ages using the lives of men and women as its threads. The Wheel has seven spokes, each representing an age, and it is rotated by the True Source from which the One Power, a source of energy, is drawn. The One Power is divided into male and female halves, saidin and saidar, which work in opposition and in unison to drive the Wheel.

Our hero would be the Dragon Reborn in another age or perhaps he would be the enemy. But in this age and time he is our hero.

He is a man who can channel. A man to be despised and feared. Strong in the power he has kept it secret. But his brother was different. He craved the power and the glory and he was hunted by the Red Ajah. He watched as his brother was chased across half the known world scared and alone until finally he was caught and gentled and finally killed.

This once gentle and peaceful man has now decided it is time the Red's were avenged for what they did. It is time for our hero to hunt down the Red Ajah.

He found the first in a quiet village in Andor. Alone and unaware of the danger that she was in he watched and studied her. He felt the power in him and the stirring in his loins as he realised what he would be able to do with the bitch Aes Sedai. He would take her back to his farm and he would make her submit and obey him in every way possible. His ability to control Aes Sedai would make each capture easier as he built an army of his own.

I am looking for someone to play a female Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah. I like the thought of her being a lesbian and a virgin and forced to do nasty disgusting things for my character. She would lose all control of her powers and would find that the hero can make and force her to do anything he desires.

He has the power to control dozens of the Red Ajah and could take over the world. But he is hell bent on revenge instead.... and fucking Aes Sedai.