Best Friends Turned Into Something More (Antioch and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, August 04, 2010, 08:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antioch

Dillon smiled, "Is that so?" He asked her. He ate some of his food, after taking off his hate. He then took off his jacket and let his tight shirt show off his muscles to her. "So got any good movies?" He was in the mood to watch something, maybe even snuggle up with Emily. He finished eating his food and sat back full as can be. He looked around and noticed a small picture above the t.v. Walking over to it and picking it up he looked at Emily. "Hey I have never seen this picture of us before." He said grinning.

AAA111

"Yeah that is so Mr Dillon Michael." She smiled back at him. She hadn't feel this happy in a long time. She nodded as she pointed to the DVD rack next to the TV. "Theres my movie collection plus I have a whole nother set in my room so your pick" The rack in the living room at least 100 movies and the one in her room at another  50 or so. She touched the picture and smiled. She thought this was the night I wanted to kiss you but knew it wouldn't mean anything becuase you were so drunk. "Oh yeah Mike took this picture of us at your graduation party. Let's just say you were very "happy" that night." She is very innocent and doesn't like to say "drunk" or anything so she says "happy" instead. He knows how her little mind thinks and no one else can say that. "It's my favorite." She smiles.

Antioch

Dillon was in the room looking at her movie collection. "Yea yea I knew I was drunk but why do you look a little upset in it." He yelled out coming back into the living room with 'Titanic'. "Don't ask. I love this movie. I know it might make me sappy, but when I watch it I am reminded of you and my copy is VHS so yea it don't work no more." He said putting the DVD into the player. He was surprised he had just admitted that out loud. They had watched it once when they where younger and had fallen asleep on her bed together luckily her parents had been out of town that weekend. He knew that she would think of that night and know it was why he had loved watching it and what he would think of when he watched it. He was kind of hoping to recreate that night but he knew that wouldn't happen. She was a good christian girl during school and he figured she would be the one who wouldn't have sex until she was married.

((I figured that would be appropriate for a Non-Adult thread :P ))

AAA111

She sighed as he mentioned that because she really didn't want to mention why because that she would have to admit that she liked him that way. She thought I could pretend things changed but really they hadn't. If anything the feelings for him at deepened. She figured hey why not at least try it. "Because I wanted to kiss you that night." She turned away immediately as she said it.

She gave a tiny grin remembering that night. He was such a gentleman that night not at all even trying to do anything. He was content with just being near her and hanging out. That was the night she realized she liked him a lot more than she should have liked him. She still sat on the couch looking away from him still a little scared.

Antioch

Dillon smiled and looked at her. "Well now is that so? How would you like that kiss now? I know it is a few years late but hey why not." He said grabbing her chin and slowly moving it over to him waiting to see if she would kiss him. He didn't want to force her to do anything. So he waited as the movie started to play. He ignored the movie because he was busy looking into her eyes and he could feel his love for her growing inside him. He wanted to kiss her badly. But he would let her make the move to kiss him and not force a kiss on her.

AAA111

As he grabbed her chin she sighed still wanting after all this years to kiss him. She looked straight into his eyes and gave a small nod as she leaned closer and very slowly she let her lips touch his lips and she gave him a small peck on the lips. She still liked him more than just a best friend after all this years. She just couldn't go there. She couldn't take the chance that she would get hurt again. She needed to protect her heart again. She was always getting hurt and she was scared.

Antioch

As she pecked him on the lips Dillon smiled and moved a bit closer. It was his turn to kiss her, and as he did so it was a bit longer than her kiss had been. "Em do you feel the same about me that I do about you?" He asked her smiling at her. He was hoping she did because it would give him a reason to stay close to her. He always loved being close to his Emmy. He wanted to be very close to her one day. Then he remembered that he had a job and a house back in Jacksonville. But then again he could always get transferred to Daytona Beach and he could sell his house. People were always looking for houses these days.

AAA111

Suddenly she turned away from him and began to go off on a speil. "I don't know how you feel about me but I can say that I do like you more than I should. That first kiss we ever had where we were trying to get kellan jealous well lets just say I wasn't complaining when you did that. But that doesn't mean I can put my heart out there again. I've been hurt so many times I'm almost to the point of fending off all men." She gave a little giggle as she looked at him. She wouldn't expect him to even consider moving out here to be with him. He had this new life now and she wasn't the person to go and change all of that. She wondered how he felt about her.