Come and play with me? New Cravings Added! (F seeking M)

Started by Eislynn, February 21, 2013, 04:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eislynn

Welcome to my fluffy pillow room!

Let me just start by introducing myself. I'm a fan of anime, JRPGs, and I love writing. I can easily get carried away and write hundreds of words in no time at all. As you'll discover if you read my ons and offs, I've recently been inspired to try new things. Suffice to say, as I'm still in the process of self discovery, I'm open to hearing new ideas and will at least entertain your queries - and at most dive in headfirst. It may take a little time for the community to collectively coax me out of my shell, but I'm looking forward to all the sexy fun in my future.

I'm looking for a partner that can keep up with my writing, both in terms of acceptable grammar, and in terms of my impatience. Good grammar is quite important, because bad grammar causes the story interaction to break down for me. I can apologize for this, but it will not change the fact that decent writing is very important to me. Addressing my impatience, I don't like waiting several days for replies to my posts. I can do it, I just don't enjoy it. I make exceptions to this for stories that do manage to keep me interested.  Ideally, I want a partner that can post several times a week - but I do understand that RL is more important than RP. The bottom line is, if you're going to take extra time to post, please just let me know.

Now without further adieu, here are my story ideas but feel free to suggest your own:

Silicon Girl  - OPEN

Inspiration

This Picture:

And this:
barbarella persocomm AMV

Looking for M to play the scientist.

This story would take place in the near future and would follow a scientist working for a robotics corporation manufacturing realistic sillicon humanoid robots - a hot commodity as they are functional for everything from housework to companionship. As these things go, the company makes most of it's money on its premium line of pleasure bots. 

The scientist  has a promising career ahead of him having found a way to help the company expand by using their resources to apply to medical bionics as well. He also has a very devoted new wife or serious girlfriend who he loves very much. Tragedy befalls them when she is injured after a serious car accident and she's paralyzed from the neck down. He promises to cure her and devises an experimental procedure to transfer her brain to a new body. A robotic one based on her likeness.  She agrees to the procedure after deciding that she'd rather die trying to regain movement than spend the rest of her life unable to function.

The procedure was a complete success on paper, but unknown to everyone involved in the project, the CEO of the company had his own experiment running on the sidelines. He paid off one of his more unscrupulous technicians to find out how a real brain would respond to the installation of the pleasure modules. (I should note I could envision one of those pleasure 'plug ins' giving her the ability to transform into a cat girl at will.) Her resulting personality change and memory loss was blamed on the shock of the transformation. Now the scientist is going to take her home to help her recover her memory. Will she be able to love him? Or will it remain nothing more than programmed lust? Game would start during their first night back at home.

Date My Avatar  - Taken/In Progress

Inspiration

This Picture:

And this Song:
The Guild - Do You Wanna Date My Avatar

Looking for M to play the best friend.

Allie is a nerd and a tomboy who has very little confidence in herself. She is pretty in her own right, but rarely dresses in a way that makes her look feminine. She often hides behind hoodies and a messy curtain of blonde hair. In her online game though, she's a buxom bombshell and the top of her guild. Her best friend is a guy she's known since grade school who is as much of a nerd as her. Try as she might though, he never saw her as any thing more than one of the guys - Mostly because he's clueless as to how she feels and she never felt confident enough to tell him. 

One day, while feeling particularly down she makes an earnest wish that she could leave herself behind and become her avatar. The next thing she knows she wakes at her computer a few hours later, only to peer into the screen and realize that instead of her scantily clad busty mage on the screen, there is the spitting image of normal real life her. She jumps from her chair in surprise only to catch a a look in the mirror that reveals that her wish has come true. Maybe now she'll have the nerve to get what she really wants from her best friend.

Ah! My Goddess! - Closed
This idea is loosely based on the anime series of the same name, but let's make this love a bit less courtly. For this I'd be looking for a M to play a down on his luck twenty something professional who for a long time has had to grin and bear whatever life throws at him. Maybe he's just lost the job he hated - whatever has happened, he just reached the end of his rope. Lucky for him, karma has decided to balance out for him. I'd play a goddess/angel character who is there to grant him his heart's desire. He'll think it's just a cruel joke and in order to expose it, he'll ask her to become his slave or date or wife. Much to his surprise, she agrees.

Eyes on Me  - Taken / In Progress
This is a storyline based on the song from Final Fantasy 8. A lonely but talented jazz singer, barely making ends meet is trying to decide whether she should leave her home in search of better opportunities elsewhere. Time and place are up for discussion. Looking for M Partner to play a fan that loves and admires her from afar. He thinks he's invisible to her and has no chance. Little does he know she's had her eyes on him as well.

Joker and the Thief in the Night - Taken / In Progress
Looking for a M partner to play a gambler in this Space Western story. I see it opening with him winning a rare gem called the Jewel of the Immortal Soul from a wealthy aristocrat. That night, he awakens to discover a thief about to make off with all of his winnings. He gives chase and just as he corners the burglar, he realizes he's been chasing a woman. He hesitates just long enough and she takes the opening to escape. Can he find her again and take back what's his? What's the story behind the Jewel of the Immortal Soul?

See anything you like? Wanna try something you don't see? PM me and let's talk!

Keaton

Quote from: Katida desu on February 21, 2013, 04:39:45 PM
Welcome to my fluffy pillow room!

I'm a bit unsure of the standard procedure around here, so let me just start by introducing myself. I'm a fan of anime, JRPGs, and I love writing. I can easily get carried away and write hundreds of words in no time at all. As you'll discover if you read my ons and offs, I've recently been inspired to try new things. Suffice to say, as I'm still in the process of self discovery, I'm open to hearing new ideas and will at least entertain your queries - and at most dive in headfirst. It may take a little time for the community to collectively coax me out of my shell, but I'm looking forward to all the sexy fun in my future.

I'm looking for a partner that can keep up with my writing, both in terms of acceptable grammar, and in terms of my impatience. Good grammar is quite important, because bad grammar causes the story interaction to break down for me. I can apologize for this, but it will not change the fact that decent writing is very important to me. Addressing my impatience, I don't like waiting several days for replies to my posts. I can do it, I just don't enjoy it.  Ideally, I want a partner that can post several times a week - but I understand perfectly that RL is more important than RP. I make exceptions to this rule for stories that do manage to keep me interested. The bottom line is, if you're going to take extra time to post, please just let me know.

Now without further adieu, here are my story ideas but feel free to suggest your own:

Ah! My Goddess!
(Lighthearted Sexy Fun)
This idea is loosely based on the anime series of the same name, but let's make this love a bit less courtly. For this I'd be looking for a M to play a down on his luck twenty something professional who for a long time has had to grin and bear whatever life throws at him. Maybe he's just lost the job he hated - whatever has happened, he just reached the end of his rope. Lucky for him, karma has decided to balance out for him. I'd play a goddess/angel character who is there to grant him his heart's desire. He'll think it's just a cruel joke and in order to expose it, he'll ask her to become his slave or date or wife. Much to his surprise, she agrees.

Eyes on Me
(Drama, Romance)
This is a storyline based on the song from Final Fantasy 8. A lonely but talented jazz singer, barely making ends meet is trying to decide whether she should leave her home in search of better opportunities elsewhere. Time and place are up for discussion. Looking for M Partner to play a fan that loves and admires her from afar. He thinks he's invisible to her and has no chance. Little does he know she's had her eyes on him as well.

Joker and the Thief in the Night
(Clever, Sexy)
Looking for a M partner to play a gambler in this Space Western story. I see it opening with him winning a rare gem called the Jewel of the Immortal Soul from a wealthy aristocrat. That night, he awakens to discover a thief about to make off with all of his winnings. He gives chase and just as he corners the burglar, he realizes he's been chasing a woman. He hesitates just long enough and she takes the opening to escape. Can he find her again and take back what's his? What's the story behind the Jewel of the Immortal Soul?

See anything you like? PM me and let's talk!

I've never seen the anime but would be interested in trying your Ah! My Goddess! idea. Anyways if you'd like to we can discuss it.

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

Eislynn

@Ansem, I've already got someone else interested in the Goddess plot, but PM me with an idea of the direction you were thinking of taking it. I don't mind starting two similar games if they'll branch out into different directions.

Genbu83

That Joker and the Thief in the Night looks pretty fun. Hope it is going well.

Eislynn

Updated today with two new story ideas: Silicon Girl and Date My Avatar. Check them out!