First time posting some ideas - M for F

Started by SecretMlover4u2know, August 24, 2010, 09:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SecretMlover4u2know

Hey there.  I have a few ideas I would like to see pan out. 

I am typically a Dominant Male who enjoys coercing and over coming reluctance but and not a huge fan of outright rape.  I believe that submission is a gift to be given, not taken.

I do have a sub side that does come out (and has been out lately) and you will see that in some of my ideas below.

I also play as sub female.

We can set up the Role Play’s in forums, Yahoo or email.  If you are going to try to use Yahoo, please send me a message here so I can tell Ytunnel to let your PM in, otherwise I will never see it.

Okay so here are a few of my ideas.

Never fight with your wife (MxMxF)
   A husband and wife have a fight and she goes out to cool off.  She heads to a local watering hole where she gets hit on by a guy.  She for her own reasons she decides to see what happens.  One thing leads to another and (possibly after a good amount of time passes) she decides to show her husband what she is up to and what she has become.  This could be played with two people, one multi-tasking the role of the husband and new man, or could be three people.

Wife gets pissed
Another husband and wife story where she gets pissed with him being out of work while she brings home the bacon.  She finally decides to take charge in many ways.

Lovely Neighbor
They have lived alongside each other for years, always passing sexual innuendo and double entendre’s between them.  He finally decides it’s time to show his lovely neighbor how much he appreciates her, whether she is ready for it or not.

Okay, that’s my starter set.  Let me know if you are interested
Learn from other's mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all yourself