Seeking a literate and descriptive RP partner for a fandom adult RP plot.

Started by Marchoisas, August 04, 2014, 10:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marchoisas

Hello people!

First off, this is not a gender-specific request, either male or female partner is welcome, so long as they meet the criteria below.

Title says it all, this is a very specific roleplay request thread. I have a particular plotline set in the setting of a cyberpunk game Deus Ex: Human Revolution, that I'v been vanting to turn into a very deep and immersive RP for quite some time. Here is the intro post I have in mind...

// SPOILER REMOVED //

So. Obviusly, the RP is to be very dark-themed, and wil be be VERY heavy on detailed action, violence and intrigue, as wel as equaly heavy, detailed smut, including possibly more non-con/rape (on both sides, something I usualy dont do with/to my characters, but here it plays a integral part in character development and mindset of my main character). So my partner shuld feel comfortable vriting such things out. Intimate lore-knowledge of DX:HR canon is necessary on the part of my RP parner, too, as wel as being detailed and descriptive in the posts.

If you'r interested/feel you can fit your character here, dont hesitate to PM me, so we can discuss specifics. Please, do not post any replies here, though.

My O/O thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=210414.0

Love, Marchoisas!
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Marchoisas

Update: Plot taken, I found a partner. Wil keep you apprised of future RP ideas.
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!