Something fun during the wait ;)

Started by Lunar, December 13, 2013, 04:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunar

I don't know where to start but I am not one to sit around to wait patiently very well and not do anything in the meantime. So please respond if you feel up to play something with me. I will be a slow replier but I won't leave unexpectedly.

Maybe a story of two men? I like playing a boy mostly so you can guess that I prefer boy on boy, but not asking that really as this is non adult. SO, a fantastical setting where two men travel on a quest of whatever and have some troubling times along their journey. Whether it be personal, growing feelings, fights and conflicts. Something.

Any ideas? 

Null

Hey I'd like to play ^_^ ! How about two men, traveling across the the U.S on a road trip... seeing the sights and bonding with each other? ( can be close friends or whatever you think would be o.k . I'm just throwing out the first thing that came to mind. )
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Lunar

Oh! Maybe they're bikers? I have a picture of something along the lines and think it fits quite well :)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

PS Thanks for replying ^_^

Null

That looks cool. Any ideas for characters and staring point or are we just free styling everything?
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Lunar

Not sure, really. I guess free style as it was just something to do in the mean time.

Null

Sounds good. You start? ( I'm terrible with starting these things )

Lunar

As much as I had wanted to play this out and get to know everyone on Elliquiy, something had made me realize that this is not going to work in my life. I wish that someday I can come back and start over but that would be determined in the future. Thanks for the interest and being so kind.