Prison School Interest Check (anime/hentai, multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, July 19, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Also, tbh it's pretty easy to find the episodes uploaded on youtube to any who are interested in knowing more.

It's a really funny ecchi comedy. Reminds me of Curb your Enthusiasm how all the dominoes get set up and come down at a later time for comedy effect. :)

Chrystal

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 20, 2016, 03:19:33 PM
I maybe am interested, in this. Is it problem if I know nothing, of the original anime?

Quote from: Lynnette on July 20, 2016, 03:21:45 PM
Considering that our lovely GM has stated that she has not watched nor read the source material, I highly doubt it :-)

She has said a number of times that she is using the idea as a setting only and that the characters and story will bare no relation to the original.

If knowledge of the SM was required, I wouldn't be here!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NileGoddess

Quote from: pdragon on July 20, 2016, 12:01:52 AM
Name: Alexander Jin "AJ" Hale

Appearance: 5'8, 145lbs. Frequently cross dresses. Uses hair extensions to lengthen out his hair. Has a naturally svelte figure and youthful, feminine face.

Hi pdgragon. Please review the character rules again. Alexander Hale is a western name, but you specify his mother being American. Wouldn't he have a Japanese surname then?

Also, be aware that the cross dressing aspect wouldn't be fully acceptable in the school setting. It would have to be relegated to private, or as forms of punishment, but this would likely reduce its focus on the character profile. As such, it may not be wise to build a character around it. It can still be there, but remember: this is a regular school.

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 20, 2016, 03:51:35 AM
Name: Shō Kazuya

Hi Lunar, thanks for the profile. Sho looks good. Bear in mind, as a third year, he shouldn't be surprised with how the school operates. If this is what you were looking for, I will go ahead and approve him. Will have further details on what action you need to take by tomorrow or later this evening.

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 20, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
Name: Aika Toyoguchi

Secret Fetishes: Aika is a sadist and gets aroused by the suffering of others (emotional, mental, or physical) especially if she’s participating in it. She often doesn’t masks\ just how much fun she can have inflicting control, cruelty, and even violence. She has a particular turn on with humiliation, teasing, sexual teasing (usually of men), using whips, crops, or paddles, bondage, slapping, and a strong foot fetish (especially with heels which she will often wear*). She also secretly bought and put together a rather...esoteric black outfit for her fantasy of being an interrogator and/or dominatrix that she hides away.

*If not allowed as part of the uniform she will wear it privately.

Students appear to be allowed to relax the dress code slightly, so something like the heels would be fine, but black latex would likely not factor in...it would have to be private. Her dominant tendencies look fine as long as she can co-exist with other dominants, male or female. So she's accepted for now, provided you are fine with what I mentioned.

Quote from: wander on July 20, 2016, 02:20:00 PM
Name: Chisai Kawaya

Appearance: Noticeably keeps in pristeen uniform at all times, wearing a blazer in summer heat, always having his shirt tucked in, wearing a kipper tie.

There will be a uniform, so this will have to be edited out. All the information will be available in the OOC, once it's up.

Ron Don Volante

QuoteStudents appear to be allowed to relax the dress code slightly, so something like the heels would be fine, but black latex would likely not factor in...it would have to be private. Her dominant tendencies look fine as long as she can co-exist with other dominants, male or female. So she's accepted for now, provided you are fine with what I mentioned.

I figured as much about the uniform (that will be reserved for private time I imagine) my only question was about the heels which you answered. And yes she's cool with other dominants no problem. I imagine she plots in her mind but she won't act on it unless it makes sense for the story of course.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

pdragon

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 20, 2016, 06:27:02 PM
Hi pdgragon. Please review the character rules again. Alexander Hale is a western name, but you specify his mother being American. Wouldn't he have a Japanese surname then?

Where in his profile does it specify him having an American mother? His father is an American business man who works at the same company as his Japanese mother.

Also he's fully capable of going around in normal clothes during the day. I figured him trying to break the dress code by cross dressing would be the reason he gets put in prison/threatened by the school council in the first place. Also if anything you could work out a story of him trying to make arrangements with the school board to be allowed an exception, either on a civil rights basis or just trying to use family donations to bribe his way into bending the rules.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

NileGoddess

Sorry, I must have misread something. Not quite sure where I got that from. I could have sworn there was something written to the effect of '...he gets from his American mother'. My eyes flip words from time to time.

Quote from: pdragon on July 20, 2016, 09:16:34 PM
Also if anything you could work out a story of him trying to make arrangements with the school board to be allowed an exception, either on a civil rights basis or just trying to use family donations to bribe his way into bending the rules.

This really isn't the game for that. The school is a school, with strict rules.

pdragon

Alright then, if there really is no flexibility for such a thing I'll have to withdraw my interest then. Thank you for the time.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

dale108

(sigh)  That's three guys and the limit's five?  I suppose if I'm going to join, I'd better do so soon.   ::)
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

Lunar Raven

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 20, 2016, 06:27:02 PMHi Lunar, thanks for the profile. Sho looks good. Bear in mind, as a third year, he shouldn't be surprised with how the school operates. If this is what you were looking for, I will go ahead and approve him. Will have further details on what action you need to take by tomorrow or later this evening.
Thanks for the heads up NileGoddess.  I put him in 3rd year mainly because of his age, which at 18 is where the average student would be in Japan.  If you're okay with him being in 2nd year, then he could go there, as I'd prefer him to be new to the operational manner of the school.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Chrystal

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 21, 2016, 04:07:48 AM
Thanks for the heads up NileGoddess.  I put him in 3rd year mainly because of his age, which at 18 is where the average student would be in Japan.  If you're okay with him being in 2nd year, then he could go there, as I'd prefer him to be new to the operational manner of the school.

Could he be a transfer student? Recently moved to [insert name of city] from somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

(Just trying to be helpful)

Still waiting to see what female characters turn up. So far this "girl's school with a few boys" looks more like a boy's school!

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Chrystal on July 21, 2016, 04:12:13 AMCould he be a transfer student? Recently moved to [insert name of city] from somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

Still waiting to see what female characters turn up. So far this "girl's school with a few boys" looks more like a boy's school!
Much appreciated Chrystal.

I suppose because the placement for boys are limited, prospective players have rushed to claim places, whilst the girls can take their time ;D
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on July 21, 2016, 04:12:13 AM
Could he be a transfer student? Recently moved to [insert name of city] from somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

I'm still planning on joining at least, granted, I'm a bit uncertain what to do at the moment, it's so rare to see a game drowning in dominant characters xD
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

wander

QuoteThere will be a uniform, so this will have to be edited out. All the information will be available in the OOC, once it's up.

Yeah, I know there's a uniform... My main point was that it's never out of place, for example his shirt is never untucked, he wears the blazer even when it's boiling out and the others may carry it on their shoulder, I was trying to portray he was quite particular with his look. If that makes sense.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Lynnette on July 21, 2016, 07:37:31 AM
I'm still planning on joining at least, granted, I'm a bit uncertain what to do at the moment, it's so rare to see a game drowning in dominant characters xD

I hope for joining, too. And my character, she definitely isn't dominant. ::)

Zaer Darkwail

I am familiar to this from the anime episodes and loved the setting :). I voice interest to play male char (play submissive nerd sort type). A first year also so he may get into trouble oneway or other  >:)

Ron Don Volante

Submissive male first year nerds are like double chocolatecake to Aika!  >:)

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 21, 2016, 11:07:34 AM
Submissive male first year nerds are like double chocolatecake to Aika!  >:)

I pretty much anticipate something happen between them  >:)

wander

Made a slight edit to my character's sheet to word the comment about their uniform more like how I meant it to come across.

No love for switches, Aika? Or is the young lady scared she may meet her match with Chisai?  ;D >:)

Ron Don Volante

I think Aika is too dominant to submit really except MAYBE to another female dominant. She has a lot of contempt for the male side of the species but still gets turned on whenever she's very much on top of one (figuratively and literally).

wander

I think a scene between the pair might be fun...  8-)

Chrystal

Would any of the ladies like to co-operate on creating a pair of twin sisters? Or possibly an older and a younger sister. One D one S.

wander

That's an awesome idea! Hopefully you find someone who'll do that with you. :)

NileGoddess

Quote from: dale108 on July 20, 2016, 11:19:47 PM
(sigh)  That's three guys and the limit's five?  I suppose if I'm going to join, I'd better do so soon.   ::)

Only two have been accepted so far. The limit of boys will increase, provided we have the female player base.

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 21, 2016, 04:07:48 AM
If you're okay with him being in 2nd year, then he could go there, as I'd prefer him to be new to the operational manner of the school.

If that's the case, why not just make him a first year? Seems like it would be the easiest solution.

Quote from: wander on July 21, 2016, 07:50:21 AM
Yeah, I know there's a uniform... My main point was that it's never out of place, for example his shirt is never untucked, he wears the blazer even when it's boiling out and the others may carry it on their shoulder, I was trying to portray he was quite particular with his look. If that makes sense.

Okay, that's fine. I'll accept Chisai into the game then.

Sephora

Here is what I have.  hope its ok!

Name: Chiyo Minami

Year in School: First

Sexual Preferences: bisexual, no preference...though she really wishes she weren't attracted to men at all. 

Secret Fetishes: humiliation and degradation.  The nature of her personality means that she is always a little bit aroused thanks to this. 

Appearance: 5,2", 112 pounds, with brown hair.  Her uniform always appears a little bit wrinkled and just a little too big for her. 

Personality: Chiyo is an extremely shy and nervous sort of girl.  She is incredibly meek and is quick to bow down to those with more authority than her, or simply possess a louder voice.  She actually entered this school specifically because it was supposed to be all-girl, and is quite disturbed to find that this is no longer the place.  A big fan of cute and feminine things (and people), she is actually rather cheerful and happy-go-lucky when she gets to do something that she really enjoys.  She wants to be a chef one day, and takes food very seriously.  This serious attitude in the kitchen is reflected in her school work, she likes to keep things organized and in their proper place. 

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15