News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Warcraft roleplaying! Yeeha!

Started by Nachtmahr, October 27, 2009, 05:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

I'll come up with something tomorrow (I mean Sunday) afternoon or Monday afternoon, Tuesday at the latest, if you're still accepting people.

Primarch

Only 2 characters have been submitted, so anything more would be welcome and appreciated as far as I'm concerned.

Biles

I still haven't made up my mind as of yet to post a character sheet of my own given that even after reading up on some info on WoW I felt relevant to this RP thread, I've yet to make a decision as of yet. However, I will be gone for a few days, read up on my absence thread located in my sig.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Kyoudai

I posted a character sheet in the character thread if you don't mind me joining.  I happen to be a WoW fan, myself, and a fan of the female Draenei. 

Chuukun

I don't mind anyone joining, I'd like to have at least two more people joining before I will consider starting this rp. I myself will soon write up my own character sheet and then there'll be one more character to interact with.

Biles

But assuming you do get at least two people, you're still accepting applications, right?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Chuukun

Of course. It's likey they say, "The more, the merrier.". Plus, the format is built so that players can jump in there at any time, no matter how far the story has progressed already.

Chuukun

Little update: In order to reach the number of characters I consider sufficient to start this story, I'll allow two characters per player.

Now, I don't care if they're both Alliance or both Horde or both in the Argent Crusade since there'll be plenty of interaction in between those faction that it hardly matters. The only restriction I'll place on that rule is that those two characters MUST NOT be directly linked to one another, i.e. no siblings, no master and his pet as a character, no lovers, no siamese twins, etc. Else it would be like you'd be playing with your dolls like that...

Shandragontear

I'm a World of Warcrack junkie, where do I sign up for this?

Chuukun

Shandragontear

Biles

I"m back guys, can someone speed me up to what I missed so far? I had internet problems the moment I came back from my trip.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Chuukun

Nothing, really... still waiting on just one or two more profiles, that ought to be enough. Given that those who had posted them are still interested.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

BluDragonX

singe me up I want in as a BE rouge

Chuukun