X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jilorbb

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 26, 2014, 03:22:48 PM
*flails* Need more character slots plox kthx. >.>

If that happens, I think I may create a female character.

lemaunt702

I finally got accepted so can post here. I have been following this for 4 or 5 days now. I know that there is a rez for Mystique but if there is any chance of that opening up I'd like to try her as a female dommme homosexual teacher. But as I said someone already grabbed her but it seems like it may possibly still be up in the air. Second I'd like to have my OC play as a ninja shadow manipulator with some advanced semi superhuman speed (Male Student).

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: lemaunt702 on May 26, 2014, 10:54:55 PM
I finally got accepted so can post here. I have been following this for 4 or 5 days now. I know that there is a rez for Mystique but if there is any chance of that opening up I'd like to try her as a female dommme homosexual teacher. But as I said someone already grabbed her but it seems like it may possibly still be up in the air. Second I'd like to have my OC play as a ninja shadow manipulator with some advanced semi superhuman speed (Male Student).

Welcome to E!

Mystique is spoken for at the moment and I'm giving the person writing her/him up a few more days to crank a sheet out.

As for the OC, I'm wary of anything that says 'ninja' and would like to see a bit more of a fleshed out concept before saying anything. This is a game about students and teachers, and while we do have some wackos like Iron Fist, it is still relatively mundane :)

lemaunt702

I will fill out a character sheet and see what we can do. Can you link me to the sheet and tell me how to fill one out properly

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: lemaunt702 on May 27, 2014, 01:10:46 AM
I will fill out a character sheet and see what we can do. Can you link me to the sheet and tell me how to fill one out properly

Everything you need is in the first post of this thread, let me know if you have any questions.

lemaunt702

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:Kale Ven
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Shade
Citizenship and other legal info:US
Place of Birth: US but parents traveled regularly
Education: Primary educations has been with a monastary that excelled in Martial Arts and Stealth. He has basic knowledge of Mathmatics, English, Science, and Naga which is a Tibetian dialect.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:5' 10''
Weight:160lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: American
General Appearance: Kale is what is called Lythe. His musclature isn't buff but very fluid like a dancer or fencer.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons/Offs: Will get back to these but he hasn't experienced much
Goals: Undefined as he is new to America and doesn't know much about the world at large.
Wealth Level: 1 Has no concept of money or only just learning but hasn't been able to acquire any
Personality: Distant but want's to be included. He seems very overwealmed by everything he has seen since leaving the monestary with Professor X

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Taking basic level courses to improve his basic knowledge of english and other normal Academics but excells in Martial Combat and Stealth Exercises
Year: Freshman Highschool classes but obviously older than your usual High School Freshman
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Hasn't joined any clubs yet as he doesn't feel comfortable with any particular group of people.

STATS: Fighting: 05 - Agility: 07 - Strength: 03 - Endurance: 05 - Reason: 02 only because he doesn't know the world - Intuition: 06 - Psyche: 02
POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.
POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)
POWER NAME1 - Power description here.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

Will continue this in a bit just tell me what you think so far.

fallensaviour

how is the rest of the marvel universe? is there a stark industries for instance, and how difficult would it be for specialized housing to meet student needs?

VoluptuousVixen

Raen234

Are you guys still looking / accepting more characters, i would like to do something a little more low key and less action oriented. I think this would be fun. Please let me know :)
Wheaton's Law - Dont be a dick My O/Os

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Raen234 on May 27, 2014, 10:47:30 AM
Are you guys still looking / accepting more characters, i would like to do something a little more low key and less action oriented. I think this would be fun. Please let me know :)

We definitely are :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Raen234

Alright ill get a character in the works and submitted to, whomever needs to be submitted to. :) Might be at least a little bit, i am in the middle of a lot of traveling and wifi is intermittent.
Wheaton's Law - Dont be a dick My O/Os

VoluptuousVixen

Bloodied Porcelain

Someone asked me what the balance looks like when it comes to sex and sexuality so I broke it down...

Bear in mind this only includes accepted characters

Staff
Straight Males - 3
Bi Males - 1
Gay Males - 1
Pan Males - 1
Pan Females - 1

Students
Straight Males - 8
Bi Males - 1
Gay Males - 5
Pan Males - 1
Demisexual Males - 1
Straight Females - 4
Bi Females - 5
Pan Females - 2
Unsure Females - 3
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

RainyHigh

Gonna see about creating a character with ghost like abilities. I'll come back later... :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Black Howling

Working on Wolfsbane right now. Getting close to finished with the sheet.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Black Howling on May 27, 2014, 03:56:41 PM
Working on Wolfsbane right now. Getting close to finished with the sheet.

Yay my Big Bad is here. <3

Black Howling

Lady Lunarius

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:  Gwendoline "Gwen" Leone
Code-name/Nickname/Aliases: Shade (Some other names she might be called, Gwen, Smokey, Boots, Thief)
Citizenship and other legal info: French-American
Place of Birth:Paris, France
Education: GED

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 125
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Grey-Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance:Tall and thin, her physical appearance is definitely deceiving. She has a well toned form and is usually seen in tight fitting jeans and leathers. Her long hair is usually kept down framing her pale features. The smokey grey-blue of her eyes a match to the grey smoke she can turn into and manipulate. The subtle, yet ample swell of her chest, and hips give her all she needs to show off her femininity. Due to her choice of dress, its hard to believe the tom-boyish woman can let loose and dress up, but when she does she tends to trade her steel toed boots in for flats, and her leather pants in for tight leather skirts.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Ons/Offs: On's:A Man who can take control, whiskey, someone who can put up a good fight. Loyalty
Offs: Idiots, Traitors, Liars
Goals:Keep her head down, and avoid too many run ins with bounty hunters.
Wealth Level: 4 - Good
Personality: Some describe Gwen as a bitch. She prefers...well no she'd agree to some level. Typically she has an attitude that says she wont take peoples bull shit and will usually call them out on it. Then again she can appreciate a good cover story. If she's impressed then there is a good chance you're getting out of whatever trouble she's caught you in.

Over all she tends to take time to trust people. She doesn't appreciate being betrayed and once you take that step towards betrayal she will likely never trust you to walk behind her again. However once you have her loyalty its yours. Xavier is one of few that have her loyalty at this point. (Up for discussion if interested)

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: N/A
Year: N/A
Club Memberships or Sponsorship's:N/A

STATS:Fighting: 5 - Excellent xx - Agility: 5 - Excellent xx - Strength: 4 - Good xx - Endurance: 4 - Good xx - Reason: 5 - Excellent xx - Intuition: 5 - Excellent xx - Psyche: 3 - Typical xx

POWERS:
Smoke Manipulation: Whether she is in a room filled with smoke, or there is the tiniest wisp from a blown out candle, Gwen has no problem twisting and controlling it in whatever direction or need she sees fit. At times she is able to take it onto herself and allow it to act as a cloak of darkness, (useful in stealth missions at night).

Smoke Form - She can become the very smoke she controls. Her body becomes but a puff of dark smoke, allowing her to slip in and out of tight spaces. However anything more than a gentle breeze can hinder her. (Did someone just turn on the ceiling fan?) Also she loses any and all clothing she was wearing prior to this. (Good thing she isn't shy)

ADVANTAGES:
Combat Reflexes -She doesn't tense up or get easily surprised in a fight. Things may catch her off guard briefly but she tends not to let distractions get the better of her. Her focus and mindset remain on the battle, it takes a lot to get under her skin

Flexible - She can easily bend and twist her body to fit situations. It's useful when climbing walls or escaping handcuffs and the like.

High Pain Threshold: She can take a beating. She is just as susceptible to a beating as the next guy (or girl) however she knows how to breathe through the beatings and push on.

DISADVANTAGES:[/u]
Bounty -  There is a bounty on her head. She's made friends, and lost them, seemingly all at once. Due to King Pin's nice fat price on her head she's got a tendency to attract trouble in public if she makes too big of a scene or if she is recognized.

Light Sleeper - She doesn't sleep well. Just someone walking past her bedroom door can wake her up. A knock next door or across the hall wakes her up.  (It's why she's requested a room at the end of the hall...)

Over Confident: She has a tendency to give herself more credit than she should. Some say she's prideful, she says she knows her own limits. If she were a man she'd repeatedly be called "cocky".

Minor Addiction to Alcohol: Explains itself truly. She's not so bad off that if she were stumbling down the road and saw a half filled bottle of what could possibly be piss, she'd drink it. Some say stealing Wolverine's booze is just as ridiculous.

SKILLS:
Master of Savate: French style of kick boxing

Language Skills: - Fluent in French and English (Very slight accent in English)

Locking picking: This includes old school and electric locks.

Pick Pocketing: She can easily slip things from pockets and purses, at least the pockets of those who don't have super sensitive senses.

Computer Operation: She was one of the top security people for King Pin. He saw to it that the best computer programmers and operations experts were brought in. She trained under several of them to improve her thieving skills as well as just to improve her general skill set.

HISTORY:
Born on the streets of Paris, her life was anything but easy. Abandoned as a small child she was left to fend for herself. Her innocent face made her enough to eat, however, it also drew others to her. Like moths to a flame there were those who used her innocent looking features to pull small jobs, and distract guards who wanted to help the lost little girl find her mother.

It wasn't until around her 16th birthday that her powers came about. One night on a particularly good job, she and her gang were waiting for the signal that never came. Instead they found themselves dragged into a trap and her powers went haywire. Fire billowed from the car, and the smoke was drawn to Gwen. Suffocating her friends, and when it cleared she found herself dragged from the scene, kicking and screaming into the clutches of King Pin himself.

He manipulated her over the years, claiming he harbored no hard feelings for her trying to steal some of his smaller shipments. Instead he had her trained in Savate, and Computer Operations. Using her as a look out and around the compounds to ensure no wares went missing. Sometimes she was sent to take care of his more dirty works. Including the protection of two young children and their mother. Little did she know that the Pin had more plans than Gwen protecting them.

Having left them in the capable hands of one of her contacts Gwen returned to the compound, where she learned of the plans he had for the two children. Learning that like her, they were mutants, strong ones and he saw use for them in his dark circles. After he killed her mother and father of course. Having a change of heart, not liking the idea of those who had other choices being dragged down to her level, she did the one thing she knew best.

She confronted the fat bastard, and managed to toss the fat bastard and a few of his guards out the window. He was lucky and only broke his arm, his men, not so much. If it weren't for dead pool showing up when he did, she might have killed him. (Saying she could get through all that blubber). Torn up completely she fled, barely managing to escape.

Sometime later she found her way to the Mansion. Having discovered the children and their mother dead. A bounty on her head. Gwen did the only thing she knew how. She sought an alternate source. A place where she could recuperate and possibly make amends in some way.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Orange Marmalade

To those still waiting on approvals: I should be able to look at these soonish. Work has been lame.

RainyHigh

Editing and resubmitting a CS.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

SpiralSpider

WIPS are fun!

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Charlier Stoeboldt
(First name sounds like "Shar-leer")
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: 'The Jade Spider', Kasumi (her chosen name from Japanese class) Chaz, Charlie, even Charles (But don't ever call her "Chuck")
Citizenship and other legal info: US Citizen
Place of Birth: Rochester, Pennsylvania
Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts (Emphasis in Art Education)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 233
Hair color: Bright red with other colors in occasionally. (white is common)
Eye color: a fun mix of gray, blue and green
Ethnicity: Caucasian and Native American
General Appearance: Unlike the bulk of the others at Xavier's place, Charlier doesn't have a near-perfect physique. She's not a mutant, either - she's a regular human being filling in for a position through the grace and faith of Professor X. She has a sturdy build, standing at just over six feet tall and weighing just over 230. A lot more of her weight is from muscle than the average lady her size, however she's still got a nice layer of padding. She wears about a size 18, though it fluctuates depending upon brand and type of clothing. Her style is eclectic, depending largely upon her mood, however she rarely wears a skirt. Charlier has an epic pair of breasts but the chance of someone actually getting a chance to see them is exceedingly rare - she makes a habit of wearing minimizing clothing. Her dreaded hair is never in its natural shade (a silver-streaked shade of brown) and her eyes have a color that refuses to take description. She considers her full lips to be one of her best features.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Pansexual
Ons/Offs: She's a bit of a rare bird. While she'd give just about anyone a chance since personality is the paramount factor in permanent attraction, she has a tendency to otherwise be drawn towards androgyny. She has no experience being with a woman, sexually, but would never rule it out.
Ons: romance, Effeminate men, geeks, people who are shorter than her, long or interesting hair (she has a definite hair fetish), pain (Charlier is a masochist above all else, however she hates being burned.)
Offs: "macho" or super-muscular men, arrogance, underage people (tempting though they may be...), bodily waste, ageplay, one night stands.
Goals: Do her job well. Stay away from fire-wielding people...
Wealth Level: 3-Typical
Personality: She takes her job very seriously, so hardly anyone outside the more personable faculty members has seen much of her who she really is. In the classrooms, she's been known to get a bit on the goofy side but otherwise keeps things on track, which can be somewhat difficult because she can become easily distracted. She subconsciously maintains a bit of a social barrier between her and all the others and, while she doesn't realize it, that is because she does not feel like she belongs there. That doesn't make her any less kind or fun to be around, though, she treats all people the same until they either push her away or treat her badly.

Only Xavier knows
Due to the abuse she suffered as a child, Chaz has Dissociative Identity Disorder So everything listed above is what is known from her core  or "host" personality. After years of therapy, she has healed a lot, though her DID continues to be a problem in situations of extreme duress. Most of her alters have been successful melded with her core or have otherwise disappeared, however a few remain:
Lucrecia - the first alter Charlier became aware of is also proving to be the most difficult to get rid of. Lucrecia is stern, shrewd, sadistic and knows how to utilize every bit of strength possible in Charlier's body.
Jane - A stark contrast to the core, the lady is a veritable Martha Stewart. She likes to cook, clean and wear dresses.
the crying girl - a personality fragment composed of fear and hopeless sadness

The chance of encountering one of her alters is very rare. She would have to be under an extreme mount of stress and the correct hidden "triggers" would need to be present. However, a powerful psionic could tap into them fairly easy. She has yet to develop any defense against psychic invasion.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taught: High school art classes, College level 2-D and 3-D design, Artistic Metallurgy and Soldering, American Art History, Eastern Art History
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS:
Fighting: 4-Good - Agility: 3-Typical (but 4-good accuracy) - Strength: 3-Typical - Endurance: 4-Good - Reason: 3-Typical - Intuition: 4-Good - Psyche: 2-Poor

POWERS: Charlier is not a mutant and has no innate abilities of her own. However, she has an item of power
Tsuchibue - Gifted to her by a Japanese man, the ocarina was the reason why she began seeking out a heroic life. The flute is a single piece of metal not native to our world. It is shaped into a traditional Japanese ocarina somehow, even though it shows no signs of carving or from coming from a mold. This item does not give her body any enhanced abilities, however through using it she is able to call animals in the surrounding area to come to her aid. It is a psychic connection and, mind to mind, she can give the beings simple instructions that their intelligence would be able to understand. In rare cases, she can maintain a clairvoyant link with the animal in question and see through their eyes. Usually this is achieved through repeated connection with the same, individual animal.  On that note, she has established a bond with a Raven named Archaeron.

ADVANTAGES:
High Pain tolerance - Her masochism comes to her aid in this.
Whatevuh - Charlier doesn't really give a crap about what other people think of her. She does what she thinks is right and enjoys what she likes with no regrets. She has developed a pretty thick skin; only those who she's really come to care about will have a lasting effect through criticism. This means she also has a lot of body-confidence, regardless of being a larger than average size.

DISADVANTAGES:
Fractured mind - Even after successful therapy, Charlier's disorder still poses several problems. The main trouble is she has a spotty long-term memory but her DID can also bring on depression or migraine headaches.
Mild Acrophobia - In her days as a wall-crawling vigilante, she had gotten used to a certain amount of views from up high, but any location that puts her in a spot where her vision is seriously affected by perspective distortion would make her feel queasy and dizzy.
Mild Claustrophobia - Being in a small space with no windows or obvious means for the flow of air freaks her right out.
Only Human - Her mind, body and lifespan can be affected like anyone else.
Poor Eyesight - She can't bring herself to get surgery and has to wear corrective lenses. Usually she wears contacts.
Sweet Tooth - Anything that combines carbs and refined sugars will be a temptation. Cakes, pie, donuts...
Creepy-crawlies - While she loves animals of all kinds, she can't the feeling of anything smaller than a good size mouse crawling on her. It will make her freak out and start "feeling" it everywhere.
Bee Allergy - She has to carry an EpiPen with her in case she's stung as it could be life-threatening.

SKILLS:
Martial Arts training: - While Charlier was working to put herself through school, she took both Ninjitsu and Aikido classes.
Musician: - She plays the simple flute and bass guitar. Charlier also has a melodic voice with a 4 octave range.
Highly Artistic - Charlier draws, sculpts, designs, etc... Her specialty is making jewelry.
Linguist - Although not fluent, Charlier knows a fair amount of German, Spanish and Japanese in addition to English. (She lived in Germany as a child, took Spanish in High school and Japanese in College)

For the most part, she can't cook anything that doesn't come in a box, but she does make a mean cheesecake.

HISTORY:
Born in western Pennsylvania to an under-educated mother with low self-esteem, Charlier was the fourth born but only the third living child. Her biological father was a substance-abusing good for nothing who refused to get any other job other than occasionally selling drugs on the street. He was in a passed out drunken state when her would-be older sister died from complications from viral pneumonia. It's up for debate what it was that kept her parents together long enough to have her twin brothers and then her, but it was shortly after their apartment building burned down when she was around three that her mother finally got up the nerve to leave him.

Daddy signed off his parental rights when her Mom remarried. Husband number two was from a middle-class family; he seemed like a gentleman and had a stable job in the military. To his coworkers and outside family, he was a godsend to that woman and her children but But, in reality, he was a stern-faced man who cared more about making the world think he was a fine, upstanding husband and father than actually being one.

He ruled his family with fear and the thick leather belt he had on his waist. As Charlier grew older, her father became more abusive, getting in fist fights with her brothers and putting them - and, later, her - on medication when behavior problems arose. Nothing that happened was ever his fault and if he told you that the sun was the moon, you'd know better than to question him about it or you'd soon feel the back of his hand.

That was the what happened on a daily basis in their house. But much of the horrors she suffered as a child are locked away in her brain, separated and secured through the sectioning that her disorder brought. In that way, the term 'disorder' was a strange oxymoron in her situation. Like many people with polyfragmented DID, it was a coping mechanism. Without acquiring her disorder, who knows what would have happened to her.

Her father's career brought the family around the US for a few years at a time and she even lived in Germany from ages 6-9. There, her younger sister was born and the happiness brought on a reprieve from the abuse. After Germany came the base of Leavenworth, Kansas. A little brother entered into the family but by then the twins were going through hormonal changes and the abuse escalated. They moved out of the house soon afterward and then she took on the brunt of it herself. Then, her father retired with a rank of Sergeant 1st class and they moved back to Wisconsin, where he was originally from.

His own two children received a fair amount verbal abuse, but physically assaulting them was not something he would do. Meanwhile, she received serious death threats from the man in addition to being expected to fill in as mother while her own mom was working nights. Her grades suffered terribly. She failed her sophomore year in high school and was beaten for it. That summer, she laid plans with a friend to catch an incoming train and run away. Sada was her name - they had known each other since 7th grade and confided in each other. Sada went through similar abuse, particularly in recent years when it became obvious that she was different from others. The train line brought her down to Madison, where she lived in a youth hostel for a while before, at 17, she became legally emancipated from her parents. While living as a runaway, she had managed to stay in school and the new found freedom helped fuel her fire to make something of herself. Stability and independence would mean never having to deal with that man ever again.

While finishing high school, she had begun to take classes in self defense at the suggestion of a social worker. Aikido was her choice because, even though she was blossoming into womanhood, she still felt like a weak child and liked the idea of turning her attacker's strength against them. After high school came college, her emancipation helping to get her into a good financial aid program. She moved to Chicago and began to work hard at her degree. In her happy memories of her mother, she remembered singing, and her musical talent was the only gift she remembered being given as a kid. While in college, though, she found her passion was for visual art in stead.

It took her six years in stead of four, having to stretch out her time in school because of real life problems of needing to work to pay for a place to live. She worked in a dress shop and spent far too much of her free time on the internet, playing video games or watching Anime but her hobbies also spurred her into taking Ninjutsu classes.

When she was a Junior, she attended an art show put on by some friends of hers. There, she was approached by a Japanese gentleman who gave her an incredible story. He had an item that had been in his family for generations. An oracle had foretold that the object needed to be presented to a certain person, in a certain place and at a certain time. Her Japanese was rusty, she'd only taken two years in school then, and she didn't want to offend him. He was adamant that she was the one it was supposed to go to but did little to explain what it did. 

When her mother's grandfather died, she had inherited his harmonica and recorder and that was how she had originally taken to wind instruments. So she did find it odd that the man's gift was an ocarina and very strange that he disappeared shortly after she accepted it. She fiddled around with the flute at home and came to find a black bird pecking on her window. Her bond with Archie grew quickly and she began to test the limits of her powers, slowly entering more and more into the world of the mundane vigilante by performing helpful tasks as a bystander. She wore her ninjitsu shozoko while out at night and, standing in the shadows, she did things like call up lake sturgeon to rescue someone who was drowning.

The Chicago police couldn't handle everything and though they heavily disagreed, Charlier's works eventually hooked up with a group of other human do-gooders. They dubbed themselves "Paladin Grade" She worked with them for many years, establishing a base of operations for others of their mindset. Then one day, Sada contacted her and from then on, Charlier was thrust into the world of mutants. Her friend had a special ability that let her intuit direction, and come to think of it, she'd been that way even back when they were teens together. Sada's gift expanded beyond that eventually and into territory that was decidedly strange for Chaz. But she was open-minded enough that Sada knew she could be trusted to meet others like her. She was introduced to Xavier through a friend of a friend of Sada's but it wasn't until many years later, when he was well into establishing his school, that he called upon her to teach. By then, Paladin Grade had expanded and gained ties to other heroic agencies in the Midwest so she felt confident enough to leave.

Last year, second semester, she began to offer core art classes to the students at Professor Xavier's school for the gifted.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

lemaunt702

Hey I was calling my character shade. I guess I can change it since he hasn't been approved yet.

Green Goo Theory

Yay!  Characters!  Yes, this is before the explosion. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Jonothon Starsmore
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Chamber (Future name)
Citizenship and other legal info: British
Place of Birth: London
Education: Highschool

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance:
Jonothon is somewhere just short of a prep with leanings towards the punk fashion styles.  He maintains a well groomed exterior and has been known to keep up with some of the latest fashions. 

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual.  Possibly curious.
Ons/Offs: Just avoid the potty play and stuff.
Goals: To fully understand his powers.  Get the girl.  Usual teen stuff.
Wealth Level: 02 - Poor
Personality:
Jono is sarcastic and something of a tease. 

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Required classes, photography, physical education, Music, etc.
Year: High school senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None yet

STATS:
Fighting: 03 - Typical Agility: 03 - Typical Strength: 03 - Typical Endurance: 04 - Good Reason: 04 - Good Intuition: 04 - Good Psyche: 06 - Remarkable

POWERS:
Projection Telepathy -  Basically, he was a radio that could send out signals, but not receive them. Chamber couldn't read minds, probe thoughts, or see things that lied outside his line of sight. He could, however, use his abilities to 'speak' inside the minds of those near him. He could also create psionic illusions. For the most part, these projections were unfocused, and anyone within physical hearing (or viewing) range would be affected. Chamber was beginning to learn limited control over this, however, and was sometimes able to limit who heard and saw what he was projecting. Physical obstructions didn't affect these projections as they would real sounds and images. For instance, a person on the opposite side of a soundproof wall would still be able to hear him, as long as they were close enough

ADVANTAGES:
Athletic: - Jono is rather athletic for a usual high school student.  He's been known to join several sports teams and even run recreationally. 

DISADVANTAGES:
Chronic Pain - Ever since his telepathy began to manifest his body has been hit with chronic pain and intense burning sensations sporadically.  No degree of pain killers or other remedies have been known to help. 
Outbursts - Jono sometimes lacks control of his telepathy and has been known to let thoughts leak when not applying concious thought. 

SKILLS:
Musician - Jono has been known to recreationally play several instruments.  Namely the guitar. 

FootballSoccer Star: - As far as high school athletes are concerned Jono is very skilled. 

HISTORY:
Jono's life for the most part was an uneventful one.  His family relatively well to do and he sustained an incredible social life and grades to boot.  His way was paved into college and there was virtually no worry for the charming young man.  That was until the people around him began to hear his thoughts.  Uncontrollably sometimes during his nightmares, when attempting to pick up girls, or even attempting to hide a lie from his parents his own broadcasted thoughts detrayed him.

His parents concerned for his well being and the social fiasco chose to send him to the Xavier institute for the gifted. 
Coming soon...

Orange Marmalade

Yay for cute Jono!

SpiralSpider - she's looking awesome!

lemaunt702 - I'll need to see some more substance before I can comment there. In general I'm not a huge fan of people raised to be ninjas though. We're trying to keep a fairly mundane life feel (As much as we can with Deadpool and the like running around at least :) )

I think I've PM'd everyone who is waiting for me, if not please shoot me a PM!

Pumpkin Seeds

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Clarice Ferguson
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Blink
Citizenship and other legal info: United States of America
Place of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Education: Home School

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125lbs
Hair color: Magenta
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Bahamian
General Appearance: Clarice Ferguson was born different.  At first the physicians were concerned she had a skin condition as the pink tinge of her skin remained after birth and persisted no matter the lamps she was placed beneath.  When hair of magenta began to appear there was no mistaking her mutant heritage.  Eyes of blue quickly turned to a deep green that covered her entire orb, leaving no room for an obvious pupil.  As she grew older the tips of her ears became more pronounced, giving her an almost elf appearance.  Growing older also brought forth markings on her face of a light blue coloration.  Some might think the birth marks are deliberately set so intricate their design, but indeed she has no control over them or what they might mean.

Blink possesses an athletic figure, but has not been one to work at her body.  This has crafted a fuller figure to her, giving her a tad more curves to her frame.  She tends toward conservative clothing, but has lately been taking some more risks with her outfit such as opening the front up more and wearing tighter pants.  The presence of the opposite sex is new to her as she was raised in near seclusion on the small islands her mother picked out.  Often times Clarice wears a sad and contemplative expression on her face, as if in constant consideration and reflection.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons/Offs:
Goals: Control of her powers and to forget the pain she has caused.
Wealth Level: No income
Personality: Blink is a nervous girl and a fearful sort.  Sad to say that she does not fear so much for herself, but for what she might inflict on others.  Conversations regarding her powers are quickly ended as she gets up to venture elsewhere and she is afraid of what be let loose if she lets her control slip.  This has caused some conflict inside her as she truly enjoys being around people and helping them when she can.  There is also a great wellspring of curiosity inside the girl as she desires to not explore the world but has dreams of perhaps exploring the mysteries of science.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: GED, has an interest in physics
Year: College Freshman
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS:
Fighting: 2 - Agility: 4 - Strength: 2 - Endurance: 2 - Reason: 4 - Intuition: 3 - Psyche: 3

Teleportation Fields : Most would know this phenomenon as Portals, but in truth the constructs created by Blink are fields that teleport an individual instantly to another location.  Such fields require a tremendous amount of force to bend space in such a fashion and so can be unstable.  Blink may control the size and shape of these fields, using them offensively to teleport only a portion of an object or defensively to encompass the entirety of an item or block an oncoming attack by redirecting the person or power elsewhere.  Blink can link these portals together, creating more than one at a time.  Momentum and motion are not lost in the teleportation so that a car traveling forward through a portal does not suddenly stop once teleported.  When using the portals there is a distinct “blink” sound and when she throws the portals forward they manifest as pink javelins until the portal is created.

Spatial Awareness - Perhaps as part of her mutation to create the portals, Blink is aware of her location and the location of where her portals link to.

ADVANTAGES:
Determination - Blink does not commit herself easily to a task but once she does there is little to dissuade her from finishing to the end result.
The Center - Not a leader, she is certainly a follower but a valuable one as she can quickly become the center of a group in holding the members together. 
Quick Mind - Blink is not well educated but is extremely quick to pick up new material and coordinate information, allowing her to multi-task without difficulty.

DISADVANTAGES:
Trauma - Blink has set her mind to never using her powers again after the bloody massacre she caused.  Since she refuses to learn to control her abilities, wanting to suppress them instead, her abilities remain unstable and very dangerous.
Different - Blink cannot hide that she is a mutant.  There is currently no way to mask her physical appearance.
Poor Education - While home schooled and obtaining her GED, Blink remains woefully ill informed about the world and about people.

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
Gymnastics: - Clarice showed an aptitude for the sport while young, still practicing some of the exercises she learned.
Javelin: - Blink has toyed with the sport before and can sometimes be found on the track late at night, having a practice toss.

HISTORY:
There is a moment at birth when all stand to marvel at the new life brought forward.  A time of awe at the creation of new life, a moment of envy at the possibilities laid out for this new person.  Often times a father will take photographs to preserve this moment while a mother clutches their new found baby to their chest.  Clarice Ferguson had little of this as her birth heralded a surprised outcry from medical professionals and family members alike.  Clarice’s father shook with fear at what might befall his daughter, while her mother wept for a life that her daughter would never know.  Doctors rushed her to the intensive care unit horrified that she might be experiencing some sort of trauma at birth.  Weeks would pass and the tests came back negative.  Money exchanged hands as her father, a wealthy man who managed hotels, convinced hospital staff to keep quiet on the ordeal.  To official records the Ferguson family left with a shining, healthy baby girl named Clarice.

Clarice spent her youth locked away from onlookers.  The pink skin and magenta hair that caused such a fuss soon became endearing to her parents.  Green eyes that encompassed the entirety shined with intelligence and playfulness.  To her parents she was just another happy baby.  The outside world they knew would not see her the same as they did and so she was home schooled in seclusion.  Hotels offered a nice hideaway as she could have the luxuries of life without venturing far from the care of her parents.  Mother and father felt that there was hope for a decent life for the girl until the father passed away suddenly from a heart condition. 

The mother had little choice but to flee the island, moving for the Bahamas where she might find seclusion for her daughter and safety for her.  Clarice’s mother made for the Andros islands to raise her daughter, teaching her at home as they had done.  For her part, Clarice found the ability to venture out of their small home thrilling as she explored a warm world full of wind and water.  Even the beach was open to her as their small landscape includes a private place for her to swim.  While missing her father, she developed a belief that this was his gift to her and that here she would still find his presence.  Religion became a constant in her life as both mother and daughter struggled with the death of husband and father.  Both found their comfort there and happiness was laid across their small household.  Clarice’s mother began to attend Church and the preacher came to the house in order to baptize and perform sacraments for the small child.  Such was the foundation of their end.

Brimstone and fire are easy to preach in times of trial.  A hurricane descended on the island, pummeling the shores and landscape.  Clarice and her mother were forced to the town’s church for shelter.  The child, grown to womanhood, was covered in a cloak and hooded to prevent discovery.  Neither thought the storm would last so long and the priest could not hide the child’s appearance for long.  Folk had already suspected, but none had ever seen the girl.  Another priest, visiting from another parish saw the child and immediately preached a tirade of God’s wrath at sheltering the spawn.  Anger broke out, fear coursed rampade through the Church.  A sleepy town became a horror as they launched themselves at the frightened child to make her a sacrifice for their safety.

Clarice Ferguson killed that day.  She killed many people.  Wanting only to go home her portal opened like a horrific tear in space.  Unable to control such magnitude, people were rushed into the portal to be torn asunder.  Fear continued and more portals were opened.  A bloody massacre happened inside the Church as no one was safe.  In the morning, the winds died down and the woman knelt before the cross to hold what remained of her mother in her lap.  Around her a scene of gore greeted the warm sunlight of a new day.  Clarice intended only to kneel there until her death came.  That was not to be her fate as a young man came to collect her two days from that horrific night.  His name was Christopher Pryde and he had come to speak with her mother and now her about a new school.

Weak from not eating or drinking, there was little she could do to resist when she was pried from the church.  Food and water were taken reluctantly and he spoke to her, understood her fears and did not judge her.  He spoke of a place where others like him and her would treat her as equals and as peers.  Clarice was on a plane before she knew enough to say yes or no, having no will left to put up an argument.  Part of her wanted this to be true though, to believe that her life could be spent with others like herself and not alone.  Still she would not turn to her powers and told him as much.  A vow was taken to never do what she had done again, to never open a portal to another place again. 

To repeat the mistake that cost her so much simply could not be done.  At first she clung to Christopher, nearly refusing to leave her room unless he was somewhere close.  Gradually she crept out more and more, experiencing the grounds other teachers.  The GED was soon achieved and slowly she became secure enough to enter the normal student population.