X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:Mathew Frost
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: White King
Citizenship and other legal info:American.
Place of Birth:Boston, Massachusetts
Education:Highschool   

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6’0   
Weight:160
Hair color:Brown (Dyed blonde)   
Eye color:Blue
Ethnicity:Caucasian
General Appearance:Usually seen in White

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation:Straight
Ons/Offs:Same as Players
Goals:To Master his powers, he may have good control over them but he feels the need to expand his powers.
Wealth Level:Wealthy, although not Acknowledged by his family.
Personality:Quiet, Even Tempered, Sarcastic, Untrusting.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:College Curriculum
Year:College level 1 (High school or college levels are available)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:--

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: 4 - Agility: 3 - Strength: 4 (6 in diamond Form) - Endurance: 4 (9 in Diamond form) - Reason: 6 - Intuition: 8 - Psyche: 7

POWERS:
Telepathy Mathew Frost's primary mutant power has been telepathy. He is capable of extraordinary psionic feats, although he is yet to realize the true extent of his powers. With his limited exposure and chances he is merely able to read control minds and change people's perception about him, that is the only way he has managed to stay out in the streets and get jobs. His only encounters have been with humans who are unaware of his powers, and has never tested his skill against another mutant. He is afraid of letting his own power take control and alter him somehow, therefore always refrains from tinkering too much with it.

Diamond form Mathew’s diamond body is virtually tireless as he does not produce fatigue poisons and has no need for water nor food. He is also numbed from emotion, pain and empathy, impervious to cold, and resistant to heat in this form. Furthermore, in this form he has no need to breathe. Despite this high level of invulnerability, his diamond form has a single molecular flaw, which if exploited – such as being shot with a diamond bullet – can cause his body to shatter.

Telekinesis On occasion he has been able to lift an odd rock or spoon or an Apple when he needed it desperately, Although the power is largely out of his grasp and cannot be controlled on will like the other two.

ADVANTAGES:
Has seen a very tough life and as such he is a good judge of character, Does not require his mind reading set each time he meets a person.

DISADVANTAGES:
Despite the high level of invulnerability, his diamond form has a single molecular flaw, which if exploited – such as being shot with a diamond bullet – can cause his body to shatter.

Reclusive, Lacks social skills and does not socialize or blend in well with people, he is the kind of guy you can spot at a distance even in a crowd.

SKILLS: He is very gifted when it comes to science of Computers and Programming, has a mind to build a thought projector in the future to enhance his abilities.
HISTORY:
Growing up with a wealthy family Frost never had any problems when he was young, although being somewhat of a nerd and reclusive when it came to socializing he was often bullied and that was where he learned to fight back. He realized in 9th grade that he was able to read peoples minds, and at first it was very hard, but with time and practice his powers grew, at one point he almost exploded with frustration. He could not understand everything that was happening to him. 

His awkward behavior and complaints and then when his mental stress started effecting his life at home his father decided to put him to the belt to beat it out of him. After months of abuse he discovered another ability that he had hidden within him on a particularly bad night he was locked up in a small wooden box after he passed out and only taken out the next morning to be beaten again that was when his body turned into a hard diamond form. At first he couldn’t even more in that form but slowly like his other ability learned to control it. That was when his father disowned him.

The next few years of his life were tough as he spend them mostly on streets and while it was easy enough for him to steal or get people to give him their money he worked at various places scraping by, and by night he practiced his own skills in secluded alleyways and on unsuspecting hobos. It was on these alleys that he was recruited into the Xavier's school for gifted Children, At first he was very cautious of the people who had introduced themselves, they knew who he was and what he could do. Desperate to find a place where he would be accepted he went along.

Darth Dredd

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Piotr Rasputin
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Colossus, Peter
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual Russian and American citizenship
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Education: General education, all the way through his Sophomore year in High School.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'7 (Normal), 7'5 (Armored)
Weight: 240 lbs (Normal), 500 lbs (Armored)
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Blue (Normal), Silver (Armored)
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Peter likes to wear mostly casual, comfortable clothing as opposed to anything particularly fashionable. Usually wears dark, muted colors, with many blacks and grays. Most commonly found wearing t-shirts, cargo pants, sweat pants, jeans, and sneakers.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Heterosexual
Ons/Offs: Peter never been with another person sexually, only ever kissing a girl once, though it never went beyond that night. Due to his inexperience, he is unsure of what exactly his ons or offs even are, though knows that he only finds himself attracted to females and has no interest in things such as violence/vore, scat, or watersports. Though he doesn't really enjoy talking about it, Peter is curious to try some other things, though would be quick to vocalize what he doesn't like if prompted.
Goals: Earn a degree and get a job that pays well enough to be able to take care of his family.
Wealth Level: 2. Poor. Low income, occasionally does artwork by commission
Personality: Peter is the literal 'gentle giant'; a man of tall height and muscular build who prefers a quiet evening with a friend or two rather than large party scenes. Does not have many friends, but is deathly loyal to anyone he considers a friend, and has often put himself in harms way to help others. Raised with strong family values, he often puts his own enjoyment and pleasure aside if it means choosing that or helping his family. He finds peace in his art, and will usually storm up to his room when angered just to paint and calm himself down. When that fails, it's usually because the person who angered him did something so wrong that it was unforgivable. If that's the case, don't be surprised to see this 'gentle giant' knock that person out cold.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Taking most classes needed to get a high school diploma
Year: High School Senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None at the moment

STATS:
Fighting: 5 - Agility: 3 - Strength: 5 (Normal) 9 (Armored) - Endurance: 7 - Reason: 3 - Intuition: 3 - Psyche: 5

POWERS:
Organic Steel Transformation - Colossus is a mutant with the superhuman ability to convert the tissue of his entire body into an organic steel-like substance. This substance resembling steel is of unknown composition but appears to be analogous to osmium and to carbon steel. He is able to transform into this armor-like state at will and remain in that form until he wills himself back to normal. This armor allows him to be just as flexible as his normal skin, and he can still feel all of the things that he would in his normal form, though it is much harder for him to feel any pain.

While in his armored state, Colossus has super human strength, stamina, and endurance. He is capable of lifting up to 70 tons, can exert himself for hours before he begins to feel any sort of exhaustion, and capable of taking vast amounts of physical impact without experiencing any real damage including but not limited to blunt instruments, blades, and bullets (is capable of withstanding an explosion of 4,500 pounds of T.N.T.)

ADVANTAGES:
Calm - Peter is naturally a very calm, non-violent person. This means that even when others try to aggravate him, he can usually ignore it until the person gives up. He never panics, and can be a non-emotional voice of reason when needed.

Loyal - Once Peter has made a friend, he intends to honor that friendship no matter what, so long as said friend continues to be the good person he believed they were. Can be trusted and is usually a good person to go to when a person has a problem.

Brave - Peter shows little to no outward fear when faced with a dangerous situation, even when the odds are not in his favor. While he can be afraid for himself and others, he can almost always push that feeling down long enough to do what needs to be done.

DISADVANTAGES:
Vibranium - Colossus' armor is weak to the element known of Vibranium (Captain America's Shield, Black Panther's claws, etc...), incapable of causing it any real damage, and will usually instinctively revert to his flesh form when he comes into contact with it.

Often Ignored Flight Instinct - Even when faced with overwhelming odds, Colossus will thrust himself into a fight if others are in danger. Even when others begin to flee, Colossus will usually stand and fight for as long as possible before even considering retreat.

SKILLS:
Artist - Peter is a skilled artist, and has actually sold a few of his paintings over the internet for extra cash. Is also a talented sketch artist as well as showing a small, untrained skill in sculpting.

Skilled Combatant - Trained by his father (who is former military) at a very young age, Peter is more than capable of holding his own in fighting situations.

HISTORY:
Piotr Rasputin was born in Moscow, and was raised by both of his parents along with his younger sister. Life was never easy for the Rasputin's, who had a hard time finding work to support their family. Hoping to find more luck elsewhere, the family moved to America when Piotr was only nine, and found adapting to life in the new country to be difficult. Initially, Piotr (who was called Peter by most of his classmates) was often made fun of for his quiet, gentle demeanor. But as he began to grow in height and muscle mass, the jokes stopped, though Peter still found it hard to find real friends.

When Peter was sixteen years old, he was returning home from school one day when he noticed his sister standing in the path of a speeding, out of control truck. Not even considering what would happen to him, Peter pushed his sister out of th way, and braced for what would come next. To his (and everyone's) surprise, he didn't even so much as budge when the truck rammed into him, instead leaving a rather large dent in the front of the vehicle. Peter was stunned to see that he was completely covered in a shiny, flexible silver armor. Horrified at what might be happening to him, Peter grabbed his sister and ran home.

Peter feared he was becoming a monster of some kind, as he did not return to his normal flesh for hours after the event. His family did not shun or fear him, but did fear for him, as people began to talk about 'what' exactly Peter was. It was around this time that a representative from the Xavier School for Gifted Children visited the Rasputin's, and offered Peter a chance to learn to control his abilities, and still get the kind of education he needed/wanted. At first hesitant, Peter's parents told him it was his decision in the end, and that they would support him. Both to protect his family and to better himself, Peter agreed, and was soon starting classes at his new home.

Orange Marmalade

Woohoo a White King  and a Colossus! I'll try to look these over shortly.

DarkAngel111

i need image ideas for Male Mystique,
ofcourse his real appearance is blue, But I am thinking He will take on a persona That he uses regularly, Like, Mystique in xmen first class.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on May 26, 2014, 03:11:37 AM
i need image ideas for Male Mystique,
ofcourse his real appearance is blue, But I am thinking He will take on a persona That he uses regularly, Like, Mystique in xmen first class.

Can fit it off his personality a bit. Is it a lot like the regular Mystique or..? Where does he usually infiltrate? Does he hang out in Sports Bars or High Society?

DarkAngel111

I am thinking about Making this Mystique a bit different, Say, poor, but uses his skills from a very young age to get to high Society and make money. (Mainly a criminal type background)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on May 26, 2014, 05:29:33 AM
I am thinking about Making this Mystique a bit different, Say, poor, but uses his skills from a very young age to get to high Society and make money. (Mainly a criminal type background)

Your Frost model would have been good for that! :D Hmm trying to think of any other good ones.. I'll see if I can find anything. Also will be reviewing Frost and Colossus shortly in case folks are waiting there :) been a busy night.

DarkAngel111

No worries on the wait :)
I m good :) Just wanted to get this one done before exams start lol. I have a week and a half of intense pressure coming up.

vin26m

Hey, cool looking game.

I'm interested in playing two characters:

1.  Omega Red.  An experiment in Russia's version of a super-soldier program, the 20 year old Omega Red was recently rescued by the X-Men.  His mutations include a healing factor, enhanced strength/speed/stamina and the ability to emit pheromones that increase arousal and decrease inhibitions in nearby females (this works on normal humans consistently, but the effectiveness varies among mutants).  He was implanted with retractable carbonadium tentacles in his wrists which he can use as whips, grapples and restraints.  He can change the length and girth of the tentacle shafts as well as adjust the shape of the tentacle tips.  He can absorb pleasure and pain through his tentacles to make himself more powerful.  (Ons:  Using his tentacles for bondage, choking, whipping, and penetration.)

2.  Madrox the Multiple Man.  He can create copies of himself.  Lots of copies.  (Ons:  Gangbangs, giving multiple penetration)

Would these characters be good fits for the game?

Would any female players with female characters want to pair up with either of the above?

Thanks.

VoluptuousVixen

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

VoluptuousVixen

Punk Storm? A real bad girl, unlike the regular Storm who is very loving/mothering, she`s a real bitch?

and a Northstar? Whos twin sister died at birth. I could possibly make him bi?

Bloodied Porcelain

Storm has already been claimed and is being turned in to a guy. Northstar I have no idea on but I don't remember seeing anyone mention him.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

VoluptuousVixen

Ok, il wait for confirmation to put in a bio for Northstar!

Amelita

la la la wip

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Remy Etienne LeBeau
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Gambit
Citizenship and other legal info: US
Place of Birth:  New Orleans, Louisiana
Education: High school plus some college

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 175lbs (lemme know if it seems strange, I am so bad at figuring this out)
Hair color: black
Eye color: red, wears dark brown contact lenses.
Ethnicity: mixed
General Appearance: Remy prefers very casual wear, jeans and tanks and T's, paired with boots.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: bisexual
Ons/Offs: Writer's (who need to be updated but general direction of it can be gathered. Ask if unsure)
Goals:
Wealth Level: poor/typical/good, depending on his luck
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:
Year: (High school or college levels are available)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS:

POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)
POWER NAME1 - Power description here.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

la la la wip too

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Orion Monroe
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Storm
Citizenship and other legal info: US, African dual citizenship
Place of Birth:  Manhattan, NY

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180lbs (lemme know if it seems strange, I am so bad at figuring this out)
Eye color: dark brown (completely white when his powers are active)
Ethnicity: African American (Kenya/NY)
General Appearance:

OTHER INFORMATION:
Ons/Offs: Writer's (who need to be updated but general direction of it can be gathered. Ask if unsure)
Goals:
Wealth Level: good. He has access to funds he inherited from his parents.
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:

Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS:

POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Amelita on May 26, 2014, 11:41:58 AM
la la la wip

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Remy Etienne LeBeau
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Gambit
Citizenship and other legal info: US
Place of Birth:  New Orleans, Louisiana

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 175lbs (lemme know if it seems strange, I am so bad at figuring this out)
Eye color: red, wears dark brown contact lenses.
Ethnicity: mixed
General Appearance: Remy prefers very casual wear, jeans and tanks and T's, paired with boots.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Goals:
Wealth Level: poor/typical/good, depending on his luck
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:

POWERS:

HISTORY:

la la la wip too

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Orion Monroe
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Storm
Citizenship and other legal info: US, African dual citizenship
Place of Birth:  Manhattan, NY

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180lbs (lemme know if it seems strange, I am so bad at figuring this out)
Eye color: dark brown (completely white when his powers are active)
Ethnicity: African American (Kenya/NY)
General Appearance:

OTHER INFORMATION:
Goals:
Wealth Level: good. He has access to funds he inherited from his parents.
Personality:

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:

POWERS:

HISTORY:

So much hnnng <3

SpiralSpider

YES! Two more bi guys (maybe three?) Also Jil's Zachary as well. I am happy.  :-)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: vin26m on May 26, 2014, 07:09:21 AM
Hey, cool looking game.

I'm interested in playing two characters:

1.  Omega Red.  An experiment in Russia's version of a super-soldier program, the 20 year old Omega Red was recently rescued by the X-Men.  His mutations include a healing factor, enhanced strength/speed/stamina and the ability to emit pheromones that increase arousal and decrease inhibitions in nearby females (this works on normal humans consistently, but the effectiveness varies among mutants).  He was implanted with retractable carbonadium tentacles in his wrists which he can use as whips, grapples and restraints.  He can change the length and girth of the tentacle shafts as well as adjust the shape of the tentacle tips.  He can absorb pleasure and pain through his tentacles to make himself more powerful.  (Ons:  Using his tentacles for bondage, choking, whipping, and penetration.)

2.  Madrox the Multiple Man.  He can create copies of himself.  Lots of copies.  (Ons:  Gangbangs, giving multiple penetration)

Would these characters be good fits for the game?

Would any female players with female characters want to pair up with either of the above?

Thanks.

While sex can/does happen, this isn't a smut based roleplay and concepts based purely around that won't be accepted.

Quote from: loislanekent on May 26, 2014, 10:53:03 AM
Are Northstar and Dazzler free?

Dazzler is in game and someone has expressed interest in Northstar via PM unfortunately.

vin26m

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 26, 2014, 12:43:20 PM
While sex can/does happen, this isn't a smut based roleplay and concepts based purely around that won't be accepted.

Cool, thanks for the response.  I'm going to pass on this, but good luck with it!

VoluptuousVixen

Angel Fire

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on May 26, 2014, 02:29:56 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Angelica Jones
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Firestar (Codename), Angel (Nickname)
Citizenship and other legal info: American citizen
Place of Birth: Amherst, Massachusetts
Education: High School Junior

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 115 lbs
Hair color: Red
Eye color: Hazel
General Appearance: Angelica is shorter and smaller than most girls around her age.  She doesn't work out at a gym but she does like to keep herself in shape with running and stretching.  On the outside, she looks like a normal 17 year old red haired girl with no signs of mutation.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual (Prefers woman but could take a man every once in a while)
Ons/Offs: Found in my sig
Goals: To finally gain control of her powers, make friends and to help people when it is needed.  If there was anyone in need of a friend, Angel is the go-to girl to listen to everyone's problems or gripes without prejudice.
Wealth Level: 3
Personality: If anyone that knows her that is asked how to describe Angelica, she would be considered the "Heart" of the group hands down.  Her compassion and her emotional caring of those around her eventually will be able to let people talk to her about whatever they feel like talking about.  Angelica is a very avid listener and hopes that all of her friends do well.  Deep inside, she is hoping to find someone that can totally care about her in return just as much as she cares about everyone around her.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Typical high school classes, Cooking and a dabble in Creative writing
Year: Junior in High School (11th year)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None yet... though she definitely will be looking

STATS:
Fighting: 3 - Agility: 5 - Strength: 3 - Endurance: 4 - Reason: 4 - Intuition: 5 - Psyche: 4

POWERS:
Microwave Energy Generation: She is able to tap into Earth's electromagnetic field and convert it into microwave radiation emissions, which she can utilize in different ways.  Microwaves are comparatively short waves of electromagnetic energy. Firestar continually absorbs microwave energy from her environment, including microwave energy from the stars, and continually broadcasts it at low levels.

Microwave Energy Manipulation: In order to use her microwave energy for specific purposes, Firestar must mentally concentrate, thus causing the microwaves to swirl about her body, creating a visible aura around her. In order to project the microwave energy towards a specific target, she must mentally "push" some of the energy swirling around her towards that target. She can focus microwaves on a specific target, and cause it to burst into flame, or explode, or melt. She can also sense microwave signals (such as cell-phone signals or even remote-control devices) and disrupt electronics with her own microwave emissions.

Microwave Emission Heat: She can use her microwave energy to generate intense heat. She is still learning how far her powers can go at this point but she is easily able to melt small metal objects with almost no effort.

Microwave Emission Flight: By super-heating the air around her, she can surround her self with an aura of flaming plasma, and if she projects her plasma aura downwards in a tightly focused stream, she can generate enough upward thrust to fly at high speeds. Her maximum speed has yet to be established, but she can already fly quite swiftly and maneuver in flight quite well. She doesn't know this yet but she will be able can generate enough propulsive force to carry considerable weights to great heights at high speed. She has not ever tested this ability nor does she know that she can do this yet.

ADVANTAGES:
Compassion - She can't explain it but she can sense when someone is hurting or in trouble either physically or mentally just by looking at their facial expressions.
Encouragement - When things are tough, she can give out a word of something inspirational to her team members but it is more on a personal level.  She may shout out something in the realm of "You can do it!" or "You can beat this!" or "Fight it, <name of character>!  You're better than him/her!"

DISADVANTAGES:
Puts herself in danger when it is not warranted - With her emotional encouragement, comes the empathy when someone gets hurt in battle.  She would rush to the defense of her fallen comrade, even if it means putting her own self at risk of injury.
Normal human body - Without her microwaves to protect her, she can be hurt just like any normal human... especially in a surprise attack.

SKILLS:
Cooking - She learned many excellent recipes from her grandmother.. and very unique ones as well
Computers - She is not a hacker by any means but she can glide through the internet and solve basic problems about a hard drive or a motherboard after a few minutes of looking at a manual or doing some research
Wind patterns and speed judgment - With her powers, she has to judge her flight and compensate for the wind in order to keep on a level flight path to keep up her speed and balance

HISTORY:
Born without knowing her actual parents, Angelica was raised by her grandmother after her mother died during a heart attack while giving birth to her and her father dying in the line of duty in Afghanistan within 6 months apart.  Growing up, she was taught to respect others and to tend to others when they needed help.  That meant to provide emotional support and encouragement, knowing that things are not always as bad as they may seem.  She had a hard life as she was seen as the one to be picked on during her school years.  At first, she was shy except when people were in trouble but in 8th grade, she finally lost it as things boiled over from all of the teasing and bullying that she endured throughout her life.  She only got off one punch against her older female antagonizer but that one punch was well worth it as it gave her a sense of mind to finally let her emotions out and be the person that she wanted to be.

At home, she helped her Grandma make many meals as it was the time of day that she really looked forward to.  Just to be able to put spices and mix things up for her Grandma gave her a sense of happiness.  Even if it was to help her Grandma make a simple breakfast, that was where Angelica became the most open about her life.  After finding out about the last beating that Angelica received, she was sent to another school at the age of 13... and that was when she was discovering her sexuality.

In her freshman year, her hormones started working into overdrive.  Though she was still too shy to approach anyone just yet, she found out that she was attracted to both men and woman... more so women than men but she started to have a lot of fantasies building up.  Getting her first computer at age 14, she started to become a "mistress" of the internet, mainly trying to find out what her body was doing to her.  Finding out what was going had a setback when her old Windows ME computer finally crazshed.  Not able to afford a brand new computer, she started to buy parts a little at a time.  Eventually after 6 months of allowance money, she was able to finish building her dream computer and turn it on.  It was a revelation to her as she was finally back online and enjoying herself once again.

In the middle of her sophomore year, this is when her life changed completely.  Preparing a cup of instant coffee for her grandma, she was very surprised when the water and coffee grounds started to boil completely on its own in her hands.  Releasing her hands from the cup, she dropped the cup on the floor, breaking the glass and having liquid spill all over the floor.  Feeling very surprised and shocked, she raced out into snowbound streets and ran for as long as she could.  Eventually walking softly, she walked about the length of the football field.  She didn't realize it but during the long walk, she was melting all of the snow that surrounded her body.  Looking back at the trail of grass that was showing, she almost freaked out as she ran back to her Grandma.  Telling her what happened, her Grandma let out a small smile and told her that she was very special.  What the special was is that she was a mutant.  Finally getting consoled by her Grandma, she found out that her Grandma was her emotional rock... but she didn't want to leave after being found by one of the representatives of Xavier's School for Gifted Children.  With the blessing of her Grandma, Angelica went off to the school to begin her new life and get control over her new found powers.

Plants a flag*
White King Wants her ;) :P

I am sure that he will! *Giggles*
Of course in this universe, she doesn't even know who the White King is *Winks*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

VoluptuousVixen

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: loislanekent on May 26, 2014, 12:52:30 PM
What about Shattersar?

He's open, would just need a decent rework to fit into the world (Mojoverse isn't an alternate dimension here, avoiding cloning/time travel, and figuring out any relationship with Longshot, etc)

VoluptuousVixen

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Julio Richter
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Rictor
Citizenship and other legal info: Dual American/Mexican citizenship
Place of Birth: Guadalajara Mexico
Education: General education, all the way through his Senior year in High School.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Blue
General Appearance: Rictor likes to wear t-shirts of all different colours. Leather jackets and cowboy boots. Acid wash jeans with rips in them. He like his hair long and shaggy, he had both ears pierced and wears black eyeliner now and then. As well as chipped black nail polish if the mood takes him. Very much the *alternative* look.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs:  Ons: Large Breasts and dicks. Bubble butts and toned bodies. Dirty talk, adventurous stuff like outdoor sex.
handcuffs and wax play. Threesomes (a fantasy he1s had), Offs: Toilet, blood and gore. 

Goals: Become a X-man and prove to his family he is worth a damm.
Wealth Level: 2. Poor. Low income, family had to turn to crime to survive.
Personality: Dark and Moody, can come off rather standoffish and anti social when he wants to. But is just a scared little boy under it all.
He is desperate to make friends and to be valued. He works hard at his education but tries to appear not to. Loves to swear, has a real potty mouth on him. Has abandonment issues with relationship's. Lost his virginity at 16 to a girl who later got shot in a drive-by and then later he slept with her male cousin and found he rather enjoyed that too. Watches far too much porn for his own good. loves to smoke even though he knows it could kill him. He likes movies and tv and basket ball is his fave sport.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Taking most classes needed to get a high school diploma
Year: High School Senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None

STATS:
Fighting: 3 - Agility: 2 - Strength: 4 Endurance: 6 Reason:Intuition: 4 Psyche: 3

POWERS:
Seismic Energy Manipulation
Rictor is capable of generating and releasing seismic energy and tremendously powerful waves of vibrations in any object he came into physical contact with, the vibrations starting in his body, and then emanating outwards, mostly through his fingers, causing objects to shatter or crumble and also using it to create earthquakes, shock-waves or otherwise transport earth matter. When used against objects with a larger surface, the effects were much like an earthquake. The extent of Rictor's power was never fully explored. His powers appeared to affect organic objects in much the same way as inorganic ones.

ADVANTAGES:
Cunning -  Given his family criminal past Rictor is able to see numerous ways to get out of a situation. He knows how to pick locks and hotwire a car. As well as to talk his way out of a situation and lie very easily. 

Fearless - He shows little fear in combat situation, growing up he starred down many a barrel of a gun. It takes a lot to shake him.

DISADVANTAGES:
Anger issues -  He can be hot headed in situations which could effect his performance in the field.

His family -  A great sense of weakness and they could easily be used to get under his skin. He doesn't speak to nay of them anymore.

SKILLS:
Guns - He knows how to fire a gun and how to use a knife in a fight.

HISTORY:

Growing up largely unaware of his family's illegal gun-smuggling syndicate, young Julio Esteban Richter saw many hardships.
His family moved to San Francisco who he was five. He had trouble fitting in at school and fell into the family business, crime!
After spending some time in jail with his father, Julio was forced to watch his father's murder, by the crime boss Salvatore Fingers, during an arms deal gone bad. When his mutant seismic powers manifest, Julio accidentally destroyed three city blocks. This brought Julio to the attention of The Right, an anti-mutant organization, who kidnapped him. Dubbing him "Rictor", they explained to him his mutation, tortured him and attempted to force Rictor into using his seismic powers to destroy San Francisco, while claiming to be allied with the mutant terrorists, X-Terminators. Rictor was on the run from Immigration officers until he found his way to Xaviers school where he enrolled and was protected. He occasionally calls his younger sister back home in San Francisco. He was 15 when he came to Xaviers and has now caught up with his education and is doing well. But he still can come off as Snarky sometimes.

Bloodied Porcelain