X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AribethAmkiir

Kuroneko

Kiera Knightly in a shot from Domino FTW, if I'm not mistaken ;).
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 10:32:25 PM
Kiera Knightly in a shot from Domino FTW, if I'm not mistaken ;).

Indeed, I love that movie. So bad but so good.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 10:19:52 PM
Feel free to PM me if you want to work anything out ahead of time ;).

Love to!  Getting on it!

Quote from: yasarra on May 20, 2014, 10:22:34 PM
I see Benedict Cumberbatch! *squees!*  Awesome.  My character is almost done.  Is it okay if I take a partial altered Extremis virus for my character?  In particular, I'm looking at the cyberpathy (ability to telepathically communicate with computers), and a bond to the Iron Maiden suit so she doesn't have to "summon" it or carry it around in a briefcase.  No shooting fire or electricity or anything like that.  No super strength or speed or ability to explode.

Just that.

Yes, Benedict is here!  Curious to see the PB you pick.  Not sure who fits for all that.

Quote from: Rave on May 20, 2014, 10:26:48 PM
Hnnnrg, That Domino<3 That Anne Hathaway<3

-melts-

I don't see Anne Hathaway...

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 20, 2014, 10:35:55 PM
Indeed, I love that movie. So bad but so good.

Like ferrets on speed. 

Coming soon...

Rave

FFFFF.

Idk how I mixed up Kiera Knightly with Anne Hathaway. I MEANT KIERA. Darn it, now I look like a foo.

Blargh, I blame it on fairies.

Pumpkin Seeds

It's probably cliche with the movie being Domino but I love the attitude that Keira Knightly gives in each shot.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on May 20, 2014, 10:52:52 PM
It's probably cliche with the movie being Domino but I love the attitude that Keira Knightly gives in each shot.

I think it's awesome.  That movie rocks hard :-)

...and, gorram pixies ... >.>

AribethAmkiir

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Rave on May 20, 2014, 10:43:47 PM
FFFFF.

Idk how I mixed up Kiera Knightly with Anne Hathaway. I MEANT KIERA. Darn it, now I look like a foo.

Blargh, I blame it on fairies.

We do need an Anne Hathaway though.

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 10:53:46 PM
I think it's awesome.  That movie rocks hard :-)

...and, gorram pixies ... >.>

Did you just make a Firefly/Serenity reference...?

.....Yes please.
Coming soon...

Bloodied Porcelain

It still amuses me people are using my image code. I have no idea why. I blame the muscle relaxers.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 10:58:27 PM
It still amuses me people are using my image code. I have no idea why. I blame the muscle relaxers.
|

You're welcome...?  I'm just using whatever was in the bio in the first post... ???
Coming soon...

Pumpkin Seeds

Saphir

PSYLOCKE

...But I'm biased.

*Alistar just wants his bestie, okay*

Kuroneko

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on May 20, 2014, 10:57:34 PM

Did you just make a Firefly/Serenity reference...?

.....Yes please.

Yes, yes I did.  ;D  Ran a Firefly board for several years, too.  One day I'll start one here ;).

Pumpkin Seeds

Bloodied Porcelain

Just so everyone is aware...

I can only make avatars for people when I'm at home. Because I'm letting people pick their own border color, I need to have Photoshop to do it, so I won't always be able to manage an avatar within minutes of it being posted.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 20, 2014, 11:06:08 PM
Yes, yes I did.  ;D  Ran a Firefly board for several years, too.  One day I'll start one here ;).

That'd be pretty cool.  I've never been able to RP it.  Mostly due to dying RPs. 
Coming soon...

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on May 20, 2014, 10:58:27 PM

What image code are you talking about?

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on May 20, 2014, 11:00:28 PM
I am kind of torn between doing an OC, Boomer or Psylocke.

Would they be male or female characters, Pumpkin?

Bloodied Porcelain

Novak

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: yasarra on May 20, 2014, 10:22:34 PM
I see Benedict Cumberbatch! *squees!*  Awesome.  My character is almost done.  Is it okay if I take a partial altered Extremis virus for my character?  In particular, I'm looking at the cyberpathy (ability to telepathically communicate with computers), and a bond to the Iron Maiden suit so she doesn't have to "summon" it or carry it around in a briefcase.  No shooting fire or electricity or anything like that.  No super strength or speed or ability to explode.

Just that.

The only issue with that is the Iron Man(Maiden) suit can already do about 20 billion different things, the main disadvantage throughout a lot of the comics was that it wasn't always there or always on, etc. - If you write her up please take that into account with the suit powers if you plan to remove that disadvantage :)

yasarra

Okay.  I'll wipe the bonding then. *nods* It's a frivolous thing, really.  However, the cyberpathy could be fun.  Being able to mentally communicate with computers would be kind of cool.

Orange Marmalade

Alright, I think I messed everyone who needed it... If you've submitted a character and I haven't contacted you or approved you, please drop me a line!

Rave

Muse

Ack! 

I peaked in a few days ago to see if you were stil accepting original characters. 

15 pages later I don't think I was actualy answered. 

But now I feel the need to ask agiain cause it' page eighteen!
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)