interest check. Rejected by my first mate.

Started by larissa, August 04, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

larissa

My character
Name: Lily Rain Kinsley
Spaces: Hybrid white wolf elemental
Picture:
Lily:
Lily eyes:
star eyes:
Star: wolf

Background: Lily was abused by her entire pack both physically and mentally. Growing up being called worthless and a runt made her believe that was what she was. She was very small for her age only standing at 4’9 and slim from the lack of food and care. Lilt was called the runt for as long as she could remember. She had only one friend and that was her brother but he could not protect her even when he was second in command. She grew up knowing that she was the lowest wolf and was never allowed to shift. She had gotten her wolf at a young age but she never told anyone that she could speak to her. Start (her wolf) told her that she could never tell anyone that she was with her until the time was right.  The day Lily turned 16 was also the Alphas sons birthday to. They would find there mates and lily could not wait she was told that mates would love you no matter what but that night she found out that was a lie and her mate rejected her and almost killed her. ( the  Alphas son.  )

I need the
Mate 1 ( alpha of her first pack would have abused her all her life and rejected her the night he found out she was his true mate. He also would mate with her sister instead. ) ( anything else is up to you )
Mate 2 ( would be the Alpha of the largest pack )
Mate 3 ( He would be up to you but I ask that he is anything  but a wolf shifter. )
Brother ( is nice but can’t really help her out without making it worse on her)
Sister ( mate 1 chosen mate  also she would be a true bitch)
Alpha of the rogues ( that would be up to you. )
Pack members ( at least 5 better if there was 10 or more on each side. )

Gmail
Rissa.star7827@gmail.com