News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Randomness

Started by Harley Quinn, July 23, 2010, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

The place to post your various random comments and thoughts!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Galanthor

asmodai510

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig.

Harley Quinn

I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Creshnagarine

Speed Racer is a very good movie.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Galanthor

*feel like chewed and spit out*

Harley Quinn

-pictures that-  Ew.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Arhys

Quote from: asmodai510 on July 23, 2010, 11:10:57 AM
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig.

Taht is rlaely cool and yes azamnig idened.

Harley Quinn

Why don't I ever listen when I tell myself to go to bed?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Arhys on July 25, 2010, 02:44:47 AM
Taht is rlaely cool and yes azamnig idened.

Tihs is rlaely fnuny. I uesd to do tihs all the tmie wrehe I uesd to wrok. I'd sned jblmued up e-alims to cwkoreos and jsut rblame on aubot aythnig jsut for siths and gggiles. It was gaert fun bcueeas ohrets wulod get ilvneod in the gfooy gsdonoes.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

TheLegionary

Tory is the wsrot mivoe eevr mdae!

Katrina

Quote from: asmodai510 on July 23, 2010, 11:10:57 AM

Yup. I could read it.

MasterMischief

Harley Quinn

-pets-

This is me making myself go to bed. NOW.  There, it's in writing, so I have to do it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

This is me posting...a day later.  There, I posted.

Harley Quinn

Ha, ha.

This is me, just noticing.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

*Thinks Harley took a long time noticing*

Harley Quinn

-whispers-  That happens often.

I need sleep!
Ons/Offs - Absences

TheLegionary

everyone needs sleep!

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 03, 2010, 05:37:53 AM
Ha, ha.

This is me, just noticing.

What?  I'm sorry.  Did you say something?  I wasn't paying attention.

Harley Quinn

That's okay, I didn't say anything worth paying attention to.
Ons/Offs - Absences

MasterMischief

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 04, 2010, 05:35:55 PM
That's okay, I didn't say anything worth paying attention to.

Oh, I am sure that is not true.

Harley Quinn

I had said -- This is me, just noticing.

I said that because it took me a while to realize you had said something before that.  :-[
Ons/Offs - Absences

Remiel

Harley -- did you ever make yourself go to bed? =P

Harley Quinn

That time, yes. ;D  Since then, only twice. :/
Ons/Offs - Absences