Dragonlance: Restoration of the Dark Queen

Started by BlackStone, October 29, 2017, 05:54:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

Everyone suspected when the Queen of Darkness, Takhisis, killed by the King of the Silvanosti elves when the Queen was forced to take mortal form.  Her body taken by her prophet, Mina, to be buried so none could every find her corpse and use it for good or for ill upon the world of Kyrnn.  However with her death came the great sacrifice, Paladine, father and wide leader of the Gods of Light forced to take mortal form, his divinity stripped and forced to wander the world he had helped create.

One fact nagged a few when word of events which ended the War of the Souls became know.  Ever know knows of the Balance, how good and evil are checks against one another and the natural state of the world is neutrality, and end of confict, the pursuit of knowledge and peace.  However, given the nature of the balance, if the Queen of Darkness was killed and never to be an influence upon Kyrnn again, then the same fate should had befallen Paladine.  The fact he lives and is about the world so means somewhere, someplace, the Queen of Darkness must be alive as well. 

Thus came the audacious plan, one so bold and daring it's secrecy was sworn to for there would be many in the world who would oppose it, to seek to impose the new world order.  However the world of Kyrnn tis but a shadow of itself, and the growth it once had a shadow of its former history.  For better of for worse, the old order must be restored, and no matter how much of events were her fault, her scheming, the world is a better place with the Queen of Darkness than without her, and restoring her to her former power and glory would restore Paladine as well.   

I am looking to see if there is anyone who wants to write with me this story as two people with very different reasons and goals seek out to bring about the restoration of Takhisis to her proper place and divinity.  I am open to what character types and personality's you would come up with for this tale.  I see this as being a very story heavy plot, with smut moments to be used for character and relationship development and plot devices, and not smut for smut's sake.  As always my Ons and Offs are below, as is a link o writing projects past and present here on E! if you wish to take a  look and see if we would be a match.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Blackstone

BlackStone

Still looking for a partner for this concept, and someone perhaps willing to play multiple characters? 

BlackStone

BlackStone

Still looking for an adventurous writing partner to explore this concept.

BlackStone

Hoping to find an adventurous soul out there willing to go out on a limb for this concept above.  Samples of my writing are in my signature block below.  As you can see by some of my writings, I am in this for the long haul, with my longest running story going on for over three years.  I am very adaptable and can write to your level of comfort and content.  I am a firm believer sex and mature content is there as a means to advance the story or help refine character development, and not be all there is to the writing effort.   If any of this does appeal to you, please do drop me a line so we can discuss.  I would love to hear from you.