Oldedog, New Tricks (F/F)

Started by oldedog, October 14, 2023, 05:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldedog

Hello everyone, thanks for checking out my request page.

About me and my writing:
I've been roleplaying for the better part of 15 years. I've found a few people with ideas that I loved and I've finally gathered together enough of my own ideas to make a solo request page. I'm open to altering some of the below ideas so long as the core idea remains the same, I'll note when something falls into a category I would prefer not to change. I do not do solo roleplay over Discord or PM so do not ask.

I’m a very detailed writer and my posts are generally a few paragraphs long but occasionally the mood strikes me and I'll write significantly more. Normally, I try to mirror my partner’s length and detail as best I can, but I definitely look for roleplay partners who have as much love for their writing as I do. I prefer that my writing partner include images or gifs when appropriate, but this isn't a requirement for writing with me.

What I'm looking for:

Your sex in real life isn’t important, but I prefer writing against submissive partners. My fantasies lean towards darker, non-con themes, so it’s important that my partner be okay with that. We’re roleplaying after all. Essentially, I enjoy playing against a character that. My O/Os are always evolving so don't be surprised if something that wasn't there yesterday is in my love or hate category today.

The characters I like to play:
I always play female character and almost always dominant ones. I can in very rare situations play a male character but it's not my preference. My female characters are almost always lesbians or very infrequently bisexual, I don't think I've ever played a heterosexual female character. I can play characters that are reluctantly submissive but, again, that's a rare thing. I just can't get into being completely submissive characters so please don't ask.

The characters I like to play against:
I enjoy playing against either the quick to submit characters or the strong-willed character that needs to broken down and made to understand that submitting to my character is the best and natural choice. Basically, I'm good with playing against someone I can push around or will push back.

My Request
My current request are for various fandom based roleplay right now but I'll be adding some original stuff as time goes on. A knowledge of the source material is greatly desired and appreciated but not an absolute requirement.

A Date with a Vampire (Dresden Files)
Karrin Murphy (YC) is forced to attend a party as the date of Lara Raith (MC), the de facto leader of the White Vampire Court. Harry Dresden made a deal with Lara and she's calling the favor due but since Harry's unavailable it falls to Murphy to fulfill the request due to some loophole in the agreement. Murphy hates nothing more then a fancy party, especially since it's as someone's date. The get interesting as Lara starts to turn on the charm, both magical and mundane, and eventually the two end up at either Lara's or Murphy's home looking to relieve the tension that has been building all night.

Queen of the School (X-Men)
Emma Frost has been away from the Hellfire Club for a long time and has been lacking a proper submissive for even longer. The craving has finally gotten the better of her and where better to look for a new plaything then the students of the Xavier Academy or perhaps one of her new teammates could fill the role nicely. I would prefer to play Emma in this story but the other female character is open to discussion.

X-Men General F/F
The X-men are probably one of my favorite hero teams and I'm open to various stories and F/F pairing so feel free to send me ideas and we'll discuss further.

Agents of SHIELD (Bobbi Morse/Jemma Simmons) F/F
I'd be interested in exploring an RP between these two. Either with them both undercover Hydra, maybe Bobbi (MC) takes advantage of Simmons (YC) not knowing they're on the same side or perhaps when they are both back at SHIELD. Definitely want to play up the size and strength difference between these two.

Vague Ideas (AKA characters or images I want to play against)
NSFW
In a rare instance of wanting to play the male character in a RP, the below image has been on my mind since I found it. The woman is a Sister of Battle from the Warhammer 40K universe but I could be persuaded to go with an original setting, provided we can hit the proper tone of a pious warrior being degraded and broken by aliens or demons.
Bonus points if you are familiar with 40K lore.
NSFW

If my avatar didn't give it away, I LOVE the Black Cat and am nearly always open to an RP involving her. Any number of ladies from Marvel would be fun to write against so feel free to offer up suggestions. Obviously I'd want to write Felicia in any RP we do.

Wondercroft, Amazon princess meets British tomb raider. Maybe Diana gets sent to Lara's world and needs Lady Croft's help to find a relic that will send her home? My personal preference would be to write Diana for this.

Lady Death or Hellwitch from the comic of the same name. Beautiful and powerful, she's recently met a new enemy called Hellwitch would be all kinds of fun to play as or against. I'd be okay with playing either.

Any of the main characters from the Danger Girl comics. A trio of sexy and badass female spies, what's not to love? Sydney is my top pick with Abby as a close second. If you're interested in playing all three members of the team, that would be a lot to ask but totally awesome. If I get enough interest, I might be convinced to run a group game involving the whole team but that is a very big IF.

Feel free to send me a message. Looking forward to writing with you!! :)

oldedog

I've added a request for an Agents of SHIELD RP, it's a bit more of a vague concept so I'll definitely interested in hearing some ideas to flesh it out.

oldedog

New ideas and some old ones removed.

oldedog