Throwing around a few ideas... (Edit: 9/24)

Started by Simply Heart, September 05, 2008, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simply Heart

Teacher's Pet

Anna Lynn is a college freshman in her second semester at a state university, studying as an art major. She is finally acclamating to the college lifestyle that had seemed so foreign to her when she first arrived. Dorm living, keg parties, staying up all hours of the night finishing papers, etc. Her one shining beacon in this jumbled world she finds herself living in is her ceramics class. In her first semester, she had taken an art history class, and had found herself infatuated with the man who taught the class, Prof. Jayde Hunt. When she registered for her second semester classes, she purposefully looked for the classes that he was teaching and finally settled on his intro to ceramics class. And by some stroke of luck, he had been looking for a teacher's aid and she managed to squeeze in and snag the position! Prof. Hunt had always favored Anna Lynn because of her seeming passion for the arts, little knowing that much of her passion was truly for him. Of course, with so much time they will be spending in class together, and alone in the ceramics lab after hours as she worked as his assistant, he is bound to find out soon enough her true intentions for him.

(Looking for someone to play Prof. Hunt. Not concerned about player's gender. Hoping for one to seduce the other, and looking to be dominated.)

Picture of Innocence

A young man is celebrating his 18th birthday. What is his gift this year? He is finally released from the juvinile courts, and warned that he must behave himself in order to keep himself out of jail. He had been thrown in at the age of 15 for repeated sexual assaults (not rapes). One morning as he is sitting in his very own run down and sparse apartment, he picks up a local newspaper, and spots a picture to which he feels drawn. It is a picture of a beautiful young woman, probably in her late teens to early twenties, giving a teddy bear to a smiling child. He reads the captions and article to find out that the woman was a member of a local church who had held a toy drive for a nearby orphanage. He decides on the spot that he had to have this woman, so pure and innocent. It would thrill him to no end to take her. But how to get close to her? He starts attending the church, and joins a volunteer project that she is also participating in. Hey, not only would that bring him closer to his target, but it might convince his parole officer he is being a good boy. The only thing he had to do now was strategize his seduction of the young woman...

(Looking for someone to play either the male or female, as I am willing to play either or. Possible non-consensual or bondage situations.)

The Dearly Betrothed

This story would be placed back in either in the midieval or rennassiance eras, back when arranged marriages were fairly common. So Charlotte is the daughter of a very wealthy landowner and has been betrothed her entire life to a man in a neighboring villiage. Trouble is, they have never once met! Now it has come to their wedding day, and their first encounter is over the pulpit as they are wed. After which, they are swept off together for their honeymoon, which proves to be quite rocky, considering the awkwardness of the situation as it is, and unwillingness of Charlotte to submit to her new husband. Depending, this could go in many different directions and is willing to collaberate.

This Wasn't In the Brochure...

This would be the saga between a mail order bride, Nadia, and her new "husband". Pretty much, her purchaser had been living quite a lonely life, having been too wrapped up in his career to get out there and meet women, so he chooses to go in what seemed to be the easy way out and ordered a wife from Romania. The only problem was that it was not what he had bargained for. He didn't know what he expected, but it was definitely not the somber, depressed, homesick young woman that had arrived on his doorstep. Now he has to figure out what he can do to make her happy in her new situation, and perhaps even make her happy to be his wife. Once again, collaberation is key.

*Please post here in the forum, or PM me if you have any interest in one of the stories above.

ILo049

If you are still interested, I like the teacher's pet Idea.
Here are my: ONs/OFFs, Ideas (plots) and my Intro.

Simply Heart

Yes, still interested. PMed you so we can work out details.

CaptainErotica

Simply Heart

Not to worry, I posted the intro and he hasn't responded yet. If I don't get anything by tomorrow, I'll be passing him over, and I'll PM you.

Zoe Twinscythe

If It's alright, I'll take A picture of innocence. It'd be interesting to play someone different from my persona. So I'll be setting that up at your request. Just letting onlookers know.

Simply Heart

Damatos

I am quite and utterly curious of the whole 'Mail Order Bride' idea.

Seems fun.
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Will

The Dearly Betrothed sounds interesting; I could have some ideas for it.  PM me if you want.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac