Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 12, 2010, 05:20:57 PM
*strolls in waving to everyone, winking at Night stalker, placing a kiss on his cheek* 
Hello handsome... How are you today?

*Bluish green eyes watch her enter and feel cheeks heat as she kisses his cheek*.  "I'm good thanks.  How are you?"
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*smiling brightly, she pours herself a raspberry coffee with a dollop of cream, taking his hand she pulls him to a table to sit*

I'm lovely this evening.  Had a great day, in a superb mood and have the night off from everything!
I've got a few games to post in, and have some fun with.. but that's about it!
whats been doing with you?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 12, 2010, 05:43:07 PM
*smiling brightly, she pours herself a raspberry coffee with a dollop of cream, taking his hand she pulls him to a table to sit*

I'm lovely this evening.  Had a great day, in a superb mood and have the night off from everything!
I've got a few games to post in, and have some fun with.. but that's about it!
whats been doing with you?

Glad to hear that on your day and evening.
Always good to have some writing to occupy mind with.

Been posting to threads, trying to read some books/write another story.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

awesome.. what are you reading?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 12, 2010, 05:54:31 PM
awesome.. what are you reading?

Trying to read several at once, probably why I am struggling so much.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

sounds too much like work! reading should be fun..

*rubbing my foot along his leg, under the table*

Night Stalker

*chuckles* yes it should be.  Trying to compare a few parts of the story structures, hoping to improve my own writing not sure if it is working or not though.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

well.. share some of it with someone you trust?
ask for some assistance.. and outside party?

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 12, 2010, 06:08:40 PM
well.. share some of it with someone you trust?
ask for some assistance.. and outside party?

*smiles* thanks.  Although my writing partners should be a good gauge on it too.

How are your threads going?
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

fine and dandy .. I'm in 2 right now.. and waiting on a new one to start.
I've been invited to join a few more, just don't wish to over due
*sips the lovely coffee, grinning over at him*

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 12, 2010, 06:15:02 PM
fine and dandy .. I'm in 2 right now.. and waiting on a new one to start.
I've been invited to join a few more, just don't wish to over due
*sips the lovely coffee, grinning over at him*

Glad to hear that.
Yes having too many can drain oneself.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

It's not that, as much as I would feel badly leaving someone waiting for me for days n days..
simply because I couldn't keep up..

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on May 12, 2010, 06:18:56 PM
It's not that, as much as I would feel badly leaving someone waiting for me for days n days..
simply because I couldn't keep up..

Yes another good reason, that can all be worked out at start of thread. 
Personally I do not put pressure on someone to post.  Understand how busy RL can get, used to happen quite a lot in the past.
I am the NightStalker

Night Stalker

Leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice and assorted baked items out for all visitors to the cafe to enjoy before disappearing out the side entrance.
I am the NightStalker

Michelle

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 12, 2010, 07:32:11 AM
*smiles and stares at Michelle up and down giving her legs special attention* "HMmm your writing up a new game huh, intresting." "I'm definitely enjoying my time here at elliquiy and its only just the beginning" "I cant wait to get past the approval process and then the real party begins."*laughs mildly*   "I wonder what my first game would be and if it would involve a hot pair of smooth thick tanned firm legs"

eyes him smiling  as he stares her up and down  noticing he is paying attention to her long tanned legs  as she coyly rubs her leg slowly , "I'm glad you are and yes it is only the beginning, so tell me what kind of ideas for games do you have"  she says with a bit of intrigue.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 12, 2010, 07:26:37 PM
eyes him smiling  as he stares her up and down  noticing he is paying attention to her long tanned legs  as she coyly rubs her leg slowly , "I'm glad you are and yes it is only the beginning, so tell me what kind of ideas for games do you have"  she says with a bit of intrigue.

Well well Michelle Elliquiy is such a big playground so many personalities, so many choices, so many characters and plots ohhh the endless possibilities are in fact quite orgasmic in their own right.  Hover If I do managed to get approved and I hope i do.  I wouldn't want to rush into anything too complex straight away.  Id like to start with someting simple and build a working trustworthy relationship with my peers here at Elliquiy. 
  However since you asked me for an idea for a game, I suggest a scenario where hot young muscular boy meets a sexy curvy girl "with sexy legs" in a nice lounge bar such as this for example.  I exclaim twitching my eyebrows up and down in a cheeky mannor along with the naughtiest smile. 

Michelle

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 12, 2010, 08:16:07 PM
Well well Michelle Elliquiy is such a big playground so many personalities, so many choices, so many characters and plots ohhh the endless possibilities are in fact quite orgasmic in their own right.  Hover If I do managed to get approved and I hope i do.  I wouldn't want to rush into anything too complex straight away.  Id like to start with someting simple and build a working trustworthy relationship with my peers here at Elliquiy. 
  However since you asked me for an idea for a game, I suggest a scenario where hot young muscular boy meets a sexy curvy girl "with sexy legs" in a nice lounge bar such as this for example.  I exclaim twitching my eyebrows up and down in a cheeky mannor along with the naughtiest smile.

listening to Ultimate she smiles  and nods understanding what he is saying perfectly, "that is very true E is such a big playground and so many wonderful personalities in their own right, "Im sure you will be approved  and I like the way you think" she says before asking him would he like a drink of some kind.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 12, 2010, 08:29:06 PM
listening to Ultimate she smiles  and nods understanding what he is saying perfectly, "that is very true E is such a big playground and so many wonderful personalities in their own right, "Im sure you will be approved  and I like the way you think" she says before asking him would he like a drink of some kind.

"thanx Michelle, I'm glad you see things from my point of view.  Mind If I ask you to tell me a little bit more about yourself" I ask wondering what kind personality this stunning beauty possesses.  "It's kind of you  to offer me a drink, may I have a glass of coke a cola please". 

Michelle

anytime ULTIMATE, I dont mind at all, well Im a 35 y,o australian female who loves most music, runs a muck anytime she can , always looking to meet new and interesting people, loves to read  anything from autobiographies to horror stories and drama.
slides on out of the booth  and  heads over to pour two glasses of coke a cola  smiling at ULTIMATE as she walks back toward him  handing  the  very attractive man his drink.

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 13, 2010, 04:04:39 AM
anytime ULTIMATE, I dont mind at all, well Im a 35 y,o australian female who loves most music, runs a muck anytime she can , always looking to meet new and interesting people, loves to read  anything from autobiographies to horror stories and drama.
slides on out of the booth  and  heads over to pour two glasses of coke a cola  smiling at ULTIMATE as she walks back toward him  handing  the  very attractive man his drink.

As you walk towards me with the drinks, I enjoy the eye candy your wonderful body has to offer,  I reach out my huge manly hands and grab the glasses from you and place them on the table.  "Awww Michelle thanx thats sweet of you, - come here" I say boldly opening my huge muscular arms for quick naughty hug. 

Michelle

Quote from: ULTIMATEMALE on May 13, 2010, 04:52:07 AM
As you walk towards me with the drinks, I enjoy the eye candy your wonderful body has to offer,  I reach out my huge manly hands and grab the glasses from you and place them on the table.  "Awww Michelle thanx thats sweet of you, - come here" I say boldly opening my huge muscular arms for quick naughty hug.
breathes in deeply feeling his manly hands as they take the glasses and place them on the table, hearing him she's  drawn in as her long slender arms wrap around him for a hug.

ULTIMATEMALE

I pull you closer to me as you slender arms wrap around my well built body the heat from my muscles tranfering over to you as our skins come into contact with each other.  I make romantic eye contact with you as I place my massive warm hand on your firm ass. "MMmmmmm" i moan a lil. I position my face closer to yours as I begin to attempt a Kiss on your cheeck.

Michelle

gazes into his eyes drawing in his warmth  as she embraces him feeling his masculine hand on her butt she leans in a little accepting the offered kiss from this strikingly hot man

ULTIMATEMALE

Quote from: Michelle on May 13, 2010, 05:14:48 AM
gazes into his eyes drawing in his warmth  as she embraces him feeling his masculine hand on her butt she leans in a little accepting the offered kiss from this strikingly hot man

I place my soft warm masculne lips on your hot femine cheeck, I rub my nose angainst yours, I squeeze your butt a little tighter whilst tickling you with my other hand a little bit. "MMmmmMIchelle"

Michelle

my cheek reddens feeling the warmth of your lips pressing against it,  smiles brighter feeling your nose softly brushing against mine as my body wriggles against your tickling hand.