From Teacher of the Year to Stripper (Grown and Sexy Only)

Started by BlackestKnight, June 02, 2013, 12:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackestKnight

From Teacher of the Year to Stripper

I'm a grown a** man looking for a grown a** woman for a grown a** roleplay, ya dig? no orcs, no cat-girls, none of that fantasy cartoony compensatory fluff. We getting back to the basics with something grown and sexy. We off that kiddie pool shit, it's suit & tie time ladies and gents. If you feel what I'm saying, let me know.

QuoteI have a fairly simple idea I'd like to explore for a one-on-one game. I need someone comfortable playing a sexy milf-y type woman(we'll call her Ms. Adams) who exudes a sort of playful professional swagger and comfort with her body that only a mature woman can possess.

The story revolves around a teacher in her late 20's to early 30's who decides to take on a second job moonlighting as an exotic dancer, maybe she got into it for the money, maybe she does it for the thrill, or maybe it's a bit of both,  either way she has no plans on giving up her secret nightlife anytime soon...

until that is when she is discovered while performing at a bachelor party for an apparently powerful and wealthy individual judging from the mansion you're in and company he keeps ,  the soon-to-be wed man just so happens to be a former student of yours no less, who recognizes you and the two of you immediately reconnect, you learn among other things that the mansion is his and that he's been quite successful following high school even though he had to drop out.

He was always a bit ruff around the edges, some would say a thug, but to you he was always a proper gentlemen and a bit of a teachers pet. You ask him what he does now, he pauses,  looks at you with stone precision and says "construction", you know this to be coded euphemism. What he really does...You're proud of your former student, but at the same time, you feel some type of way about the path he chose. You once told him he could be anything if he applied himself more, but you didn't think he would become the biggest baddest kingpin around.

There is definitely chemistry there and the two of you end up having sex that very night, the fact that he's married and that you strip by night and teach by day , should present a problem, but you see each other anyway. He takes you on trips, lavishes you, ravages you and treats you right, but you know this  can only last so long, if any of his colleagues were to find out that he was cheating on the boss's daughter with you...the both of you would be sleeping with the fishes.