Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rex33

This was when I arrived at my own home and found you in MY bed with another man.
Which you then said, "He's showing me something about this mattress."
Showing something about a mattress does not mean you're both naked. Sorry babe for you trying to defend yourself but it doesn't look good.

It's over.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Shewolf

Wait, you mean that she was in your bed with someone else?
GOOD , now you know how it feels.
Goodbye and good riddance!
We're over!

AmberStarfire

You're really pretty and charming of course, but you won't listen.

Your wolf is a Klingon and it has a death-wish.

See those forehead ridges? This means he ain't no ordinary wolf and more than once, I've seen him sneakily training with a bat'leth at night.

It's over.

Shewolf

So, you're... you're breaking up with me because my dog is actually a Klingon in disguise?!? :o
You're way to smart to be in a meaningless relationship with...

This means goodbye.

We're done.

Rex33

You care more about your wolf than you care about me. I need someone that I know doesn't treat me second too any. So we're through.
The Return: I'm trying to make a return to this wonderful website. I have fond memories of it, only outside conflicts made me put my interactions with all the amazing people here on hold. Now, I think I can be back on for awhile.

I'm all for the ons and offs pages, but I think I would liketo interact with people for a longer time rather then just a quick look at their page.

Shewolf

I already have my hands full with one canine, so yeah, bye.

abandoneddolly

That dog of yours dosen't know the difference between a chew toy and a doll.
I have his teeth marks all over me....Its either the mutt or me, and I have a feeling you'll pick the mutt.

Amelita

You can't just take off for ages and then expect me to love you when you reappear... Even if I DO still love you, I mean come on. It's been ages! AGES.

(and big Ame hugs for you hun! long time no see ;) )

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

abandoneddolly

Hey, you can't be mad at me for taking off. Abandon is in my name isn't it. Anyway its not my fault I didn't mean to be gone. I just can't tell time.

((hugs ^^))

MasterMischief

You should have known better!  I am so glad you are back, but I can't take it anymore.   :P

Rex33

This addiction you have with christmas is too much, i'm done here. And i didnt know you were a camel until recently, which has a lot to do with it

abandoneddolly

you cant tell a camel from a llama. Maybe your blind? either way..I'mm leaving you for a llama.

Rex33

I don't like cry babies, I'm sensitive too, but crying over a spill of water is just too much. I'm sorry but its done between us.

Crimson Caine

Why do you have to be so mean?  *sniff*  Men have feelings too... I... I just can't look at you anymore.  Where through.  *buries face in pillow and cries*
The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing. – Aleister Crowley
CC's O/O
CC's Request Thread
CC's Disappearing Routine (A/A)

Shewolf

Honey...? I think the magic just seems to have gone out of our relationship.
Sorry, but I have to break up with you.

Chtozahuinya

Shewolf, it's over. The time we've had together was special, and I would do it again if I could. But, we're moving in different direction. I only hope that we can still be friends.
If you subscribe to a school of thought you no longer think for yourself. Don't choose sides, choose causes.

abandoneddolly

You keep leaving creep little messages in the mirrors. I'm not sure if its you or a ghost/ serial killer, whatever. Its getting to creepy to take showers in your bathroom anymore. I'm going back to my house. goodbye.

Paladin101

See, a guy tries to be romantic and leave love notes that only appear in proper circumstances, and suddenly I'm a creep? Well EXCUSE ME for trying to add some spice to our life! We're over!

abandoneddolly

I'm not even sure what you look like. For all I know you could be a ghost. It 's like your not even here.
_leaves-

Moraline

You've just gone someplace that is to dark for me. It's like you are pulling away from me and I just don't want to go there to the dark place. Look me up when you are ready for my embrace again.

<3 Moraline

Zaphod

Honey, you burned the pancakes again. Sorry but it's over. Now get outta here and take your cat with you!

Moraline

If you spend even one more second waxing that deliciously sensual muscular chest of yours.... *drools*

What was I saying?

Oh yes!  That's right, you spend too much time grooming and not enough time on us. I'm leaving.

Zaphod

You are gorgeous and I can't get enough of that body of yours but you have to stop walking in your sleep and scaring the devil out of me every single night. Since you won't, I must depart with a heavy heart. I hope we can still be friends with benefits. *coughs*

Jazra

Are you insane! Look at the man, I want to fall asleep with my lips pressed against those abs. *sigh* You say it's the rules?

Fine! Waves a languid hand and offers a sad stare. "We're broken up."

Happy? 'Cause I am so not.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

abandoneddolly

You always seem to be arguing with yourself, and I have no idea what about. I don't think theres enough room for your personalities and me. goodbye.