Hell's Island:Slave Training Game Looking for 1Female Dom, and 3/4 Subs(M or F)

Started by Urbanzorro, May 24, 2011, 03:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

I.C.

Two small and uncharted islands somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Even though their exact location is unknown in the right circles "Hell's Island" as they are known, is wildly regarded as the very best place to purchase sexual slaves of any race, sex, or other specifics that a buyer could want. 

Those who look into making a purchase from Hell's Island know that secrecy is assured, and that their product will be exactly what they are looking for. Down to the smallest detail. Because rather than simply offering his customers what is in stock the man behind Hell's Island, appropriately known as 'The Devil,'  accepts orders and then goes about obtaining the proper subjects to train.  Only acquiring new 'materials' when he has finished training and selling the previous 'batch.'

And now a new order slate has been filled, the 'specimens' are about to be taken, and it is time again for a new batch of slaves to be trained, molded, and sold.

O.O.C.

Alrighty! This is my idea for a slave training game done at least somewhat differently from others that I've seen around here. Obviously it will be a character driven game and will be 100% freeform. It will be very sexual/sex based, and hopefully quite a bit of fun! I don't see this being TOO big of a game simply because I think that the setting doesn't fit a large group well.

I'll be playing the owner of the island who is also the primary dominant character in the story. And I'm looking for 1 Female dominant to play his assistant/the secondary dominant/trainer, ect.  I'm also looking for between 3 and 4 characters to be kidnapped and trained as slaves.

Here's a little list of who's in/as what so far

Owner of The Island/Master: Myself ;D
Female Dominant/Mistress: Open
Slave 1: Open
Slave 2: Open
Slave 3: Open
Slave 4: Open

And here is the character sheet.

[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b](Slave? Mistress?)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race/Ethnicity:[/b](Optional)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Personal History:[/b]
[b]Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs[/b] Not to be confused with player's Ons/Offs. For instance your character probably doesn't like being forced to serve but if you're playing a slave I bet you enjoy having them forced!
[b]Buyer's Specifications:[/b](If playing a slave) Explained Shortly
[b]Player's Limits[/b] I'm not asking for your whole On/Off list, just the things that you know you don't want to happen to your character in this game.

***A Note On Buyer's Specifications: All of the slave characters will have been abducted to be molded into what their buyer is looking for and obviously there may be some differences between what they start as and what they wind up as. For example if the buyer wants a girl who is tall, has red hair, pale skin, and very large breasts. Maybe your character had all but one of those things right so she's been grabbed and will simply be 'shaped' into what she needs to be  >:). So this is basically your space to play your character's buyer and let myself and the other dominant player know what sort of training/modifications/ect you'd like to see done to your character in a way that I think will be a little more fun/refreshing then simply saying it purely OOC.

And finally it should be noted that I'm not going to really set any limits on this game as it's creator/GM. Obviously we may have to set some given what our player's ons/offs turn out to be. But I fully intend to let this game be as extreme is it wants to be ;D

Hope to get some interest. If you want to play feel free to post up a character sheet and I'll give you an approved/disapprove asap.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Image:
Name: Jose Martinez
Position: Master
Sex: Male
Race/Ethnicity: Hispanic
Personality: Jose is normally a calm and calculating man, he plans things well in advance and is more than willing to use anyone's weakness against them to get what he wants.
Personal History:
Born somewhere in the United States, Jose's first forays into illegal business endeavors was as a small level weapons dealer. As the money began to stack up he tried his hand at human trafficking and found it to be much more enjoyable.

Ever since then he has devoted his life to making sure that he can do what he wants when he wants.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Has no real limits, Enjoys dominating, does not enjoy submitting, willing to use both men and women
Buyer's Specifications: N/A
Player's Limits None Really ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

elfguy

I can play the F Dom assistant if you still need someone, let me know. I was thinking her:

Name: Kira Grace
Position: Mistress
Sex: F
Race/Ethnicity: Part Latina
Personality: Kira is a no non-sense girl. She is there for only one reason, and that's to see the Master's rules obeyed. She is completely loyal to him, and fully focused on having all of the slaves follow his commands. Typically she will be firm with the slaves, although some flirting and physical contact can soften her up.
Personal History: Kira was one of Jose's first criminal accomplish, when she was still a young teen, doing basically simple shipping runs on her bike to deliver illegal materials to clients. She has followed him ever since, fascinated with his cold calculating nature.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Bi, she is naturally dominant, although can be made to be subservient by someone she greatly admires such as the Master.
Player's Limits Futa/herma
----

abandoneddolly

Image:

Name:Elizabeth Stone
Position:Slave
Sex: Female
Race/Ethnicity:caucasian
Personality:Elizabeth is the type of person who knows what she wants and how to get. She is not used to taking orders, but more of the one who gives them. She is kind to people, and tries not to see the bad in anyone.
Personal History:Elizabeth started to model at the age of seventeen to get a little extra money. Her parents being Christians were completely against this at first, but Elizabeth had told them that she wouldn't do anything to slutty, and has stuck by that promise eventually gaining her parents blessing at the cost of getting higher paying jobs and fame. Elizabeth did gain some moderate fame though and she had no problem flaunting the body God had given her in a modest way.
She had recently started college though she had wanted to use the modeling as a career , she also wanted to have something to fall back on. Because she liked helping people, she took the nursing career path, and had just got excepted into nursing school. She was going to go celebrate this achievement with a night out with her friends when she was kidnapped.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Not to be confused with player's Ons/Offs. Elizabeth is straight and would feel very uncomfortable do to her religious background if a girl gave her attention. Doesn't like to be told what to do.  She hasn't had much experience sexually she was waiting for marriage, so she doesn't quit no what her ons are.
Buyer's Specifications:The buyer thinks that his slave should be a work of art. One that he can show off at his lavish parties. She should have a thin but not sickly body, long blonde hair, blue eyes and large breast considerably larger then what Elizabeth's are now. She should know how to pleasure both man and women.
Player's Limits I'm up for anything 

Ophelia Jaxon

Image:   Hair longer, down to the middle of her back and breasts about a D cup.
Name: Celeste
Personality: Rueful, Disobediant, Fiesty.
Personal History: Celeste is just your average girl. At sixteen she started the rebel stages and she never really grew out of it. She's a small time thief, stealing just enough to pay her rent on the flat she lives in. She's not a virgin and has on occasion sold her wares for money.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Does't like to be told what to do. She likes things in her own terms, as for sex...straight sex is for her...none of this oral sex or foreplay.
Buyer's Specifications:Obediant, mistakes pain for pleasure, slim, small breasts. Willing to do anything asked of her. No smart talk. At least somewhat likes to be abused. He is also partial to piercings, slut brands (tattoos)
Player's Limits Scat, Food play, Vomet. Other than that everything's fair game.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

abandoneddolly

Le Immortelle

Here's my character for Mistress.

Image:
Name: Sharon Banks
Position: Mistress
Sex: F
Race/Ethnicity: African American
Personality: Sharon's a strong, determined woman..with a mean streak inside her. She knows just how to toy with her slaves and takes great pleasure in doing so. However, there are times when the slaves will get rewarded upon doing something which pleases her. For her, the most enjoyable process is breaking them down into obedient playthings for whom being abused is the most important thing in their life. She's stubborn and will never take no for an answer.
Personal History: Sharon discovered the dominant streak inside her at a young age, during her early teens..and by the time she was 18, she was already working as a professional dominatrix with an impressive array of clients. Soon her fame began to spread with ranging from celebrities to powerful politicians and businessmen. For her, BDSM is not just another fetish, but it's a complete lifestyle, and a lifestyle she finds more fulfilling than anything else. When an oppurtunity to train women with a fat salary was offered through one of her contacts, she jumped on the board readily and signed up to become the trainer at Hell's Island.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Bisexual. On's and off's as per my own O/O.
Player's Limits Refer to my O/O.

Urbanzorro

@Amazon: elfguy currently has applied for the mistress role, if you two can decide  who wants it from between the two of you then I'll go with that if not I'll make the call myself

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Le Immortelle

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ophelia Jaxon

Rog the Rake

Are men also sought after to be captured and thus dominated and trained? I have a nice young college student pre-med named Eaton he has all the inclinations of the perfect submissive

Name: Eaton Tyler Windward the 3rd
Position: Slave
Sex: M
Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian

Personality: Eaton is very intelligent and caring, he is the type that 'pays it forward' in life. He has an outgoing personality but NOT pushy, it will not be much of a challenge to break him, the challenge will be to train him to like what it to be expected of a good submissive slave.

Buyer's Specifications : Obedient, does not realize that pain could be pleasure, fit and in shape, good size cock and nice thick tongue. Willing to do most anything asked of him.  A swimmer and a runner keeps body smooth and hairless has no piercings but can easily be taught that they enhance sexual feelings. Has not admitted it but enjoys being sodomized by men or woman so anal play is a must.

Personal History: Eatton is the only son of Peter and Mary Windward his father is none to happy that instead of joining the family business he decided to be a 'doctor' his mother only cares that he is happy. Though not a virgin one would best describe any sexual encounter he has had as 'vanilla' though he was in a relationship one time where the older woman enjoyed sodomizing him and he learned to accept it not like it.

Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs:  Bisexual. On's and off's as per my own O/O.

Player's Limits Refer to my O/O.

& a few more pics below..

elfguy

@Urban: We believe you should choose since you are the Master after all.
----

Urbanzorro

@Rog the Rake: Yes male slaves are acceptable as well, though you did leave out some parts of the character sheet namely buyer's specifications. Once you fill it out and add a picture I can approve your character.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ophelia Jaxon

you -could- always accept an extra slave and have an extra Mistress...but ignore me...I just like making everone happy :D

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 25, 2011, 02:44:44 PM
@Rog the Rake: Yes male slaves are acceptable as well, though you did leave out some parts of the character sheet namely buyer's specifications. Once you fill it out and add a picture I can approve your character.

Buyers spec in pic will occur later when I make it home *grins* I am at work and do not have access to my uhhhhhh pics...

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

After quite a bit of deliberation I think that I'm going to go with Amazon's character as our game's Mistress/Co-trainer. Obviously, elfguy if you'd like to take on a slave role you may.

Hopefully no hard feelings.

That having been said the list of of approved characters/players is as follows so far

Owner of The Island/Master: Jose Martinez   (Urbanzorro)
Female Dominant/Mistress: Sharon Banks(Amazon)
Slave 1: Elizabeth Stone (abandoneddolly
Slave 2:  Celeste(Ophelia Jaxon)

We also have the Slave # 3 slot tentatively filled by Rog the Rake playing Eaton Tyler Windward the 3rd and pending his completion of the character sheet. One he's done I'll start working up an opening post and keep the application phase open until said post is up.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

satinanddaggers

b]Image:[/b]

Name: Sophia De la Cruz
Race/Ethnicity: Italian and Hispanic
Personality: Sophia used to be a bit of a wild card, spending a good majority of her times in clubs. She is outgoing, outspoken, and usually quick to anger. Although some of that has calmed down now that she had been sober for over a year.
Personal History: Sophia De la Cruz was born the youngest daughter of a minor noble in a miniscule country that most have not heard of. Her family holds little to no power in the spec of a country, but are still quite wealthy. The young bombshell has spent most of her time in America, going to private schools in New York City. It was here that she got into the most trouble. With parents that were barely around, the young hothead took to drinking and partying. Why not? Her parents did not pay enough attention to care, so she could get away with it. However, she slipped up and caused a scandal when she wrecked her father's Benz in a DUI, killing a pedestrian in the incident. Her family's power and influence, not to mention the diplomatic immunity, happened to save her from prison. She was sent to rehab, and has just recently become sober. A year total for that matter. Now she is attending school, intent on doing something useful with her life.
Character's Sexuality/Ons/Offs Despite the wild streak, Sophia managed to maintain her sexual innocence. She never really had an interest in men, though she has experiemented with girls. She finds men interesting, but has never been sober enough to persue anything worthwhile. Girls are a huge turn on for her, and she is curious about finding out what all the chatter is about men in general.
Buyer's Specifications: There is a darker reason behind this buyer's interest. The buyer requested a specific girl in general, Sophia herself. The buyer knew the spoiled rich girl in the past and has a great itch and need to exact some hidden revenge. Specifics of what they want: Sophia herself, humble and moldable. The one thing they request: Use the harshest means necessary to break the bitch.
Player's Limits Death, Vore, Scat, watersports, vomit..

Rog the Rake

Quote from: Urbanzorro on May 25, 2011, 03:29:23 PM
After quite a bit of deliberation I think that I'm going to go with Amazon's character as our game's Mistress/Co-trainer. Obviously, elfguy if you'd like to take on a slave role you may.

Hopefully no hard feelings.

That having been said the list of of approved characters/players is as follows so far

We also have the Slave # 3 slot tentatively filled by Rog the Rake playing Eaton Tyler Windward the 3rd and pending his completion of the character sheet. One he's done I'll start working up an opening post and keep the application phase open until said post is up.

Done and pics are there for Eaton

Urbanzorro

Looks like we are all filled up ;D

Here is the character/player list!
Slave 3:Sophia De la Cruz (satinanddaggers)
Slave 4: Eaton Tyler Windward the 3rd (Rog the Rake)

I'll get a start post up asap

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Ophelia Jaxon

orderNchaos

TreyWalker

In case anyone drops out, I'd like to say I'm interested in playing a male slave. So if you do need anyone, let me know.

Haibane

Look at the dates of the original posts, people. I should think this game is loooong dead.

Really, I would recommend not necro-ing a thread on this or the solo requests forum once its over about 1 month old, instead PM the OP.

Urbanzorro

Wow, I'm actually really surprised this thing got any other posts after this long. Anyways, yes the game is in fact dead. Though I am feeling inspired to start something else that is smutty. I'll probably delete this thread once I've come up with something. I'll be sure to pm those who have recently stated interest though. ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

elfguy

Wow that was long ago, but I still like the concept so I'm up to something similar.
----

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -

subjuanita