Notifications of new replies.

Started by Risa, November 24, 2009, 11:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risa

Is there any way of turning off notifications for new replies to posts? I can only seem to turn off email notifications, and not the board ones. I'd like to ignore posts from boards such as Adult Socializing, or Forum games, as I don't really venture into those threads too often, and there are a lot of notifications I get from them, and I would only like some from a few.

So, is there any way to do it?

Ket

If you want to ignore the whole board go to Profile > Ignore Board options.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Risa

Hm. I've tried that, and I have them all checked, yet the board is still notifying me of new replies.

EDIT: So, I've tried placing two boards on "Ignore", yet I still get new replies from them when I click on "Show new replies to your posts", however, it works for some other boards that I have ignored.

Could it be that the board has a glitch of some sort?

Will

There is no way to take them off of your Show New Replies.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Vekseid

Not yet, anyway. Hoping to redo the schema to make that possible (and speed things up).