Started by Kimberly Zamorah, June 08, 2013, 12:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimberly Zamorah

You won`t tell anyone. You can`t tell.

needed:
1 FEMALES - 1 ALREADY TAKEN
1 MALES
- 1 ALREADY TAKEN

If we will not find all characters, we will start the story anyway, but with at least 3 characters.

the .::IDEA::. -short!

Quote4 friends decided to go camping. There was a chemistry from the very beggining between the first couple, and the other too. It gets dark... And the fist guy finds them girls making out outside the auto-camp (they were just jerking around like all girl-friends are) and that really turned him on. He starts touching himself, jerking off, then one girl notices him. She gets closer, starts licking his cock,.. The other girl can't believe her eyes, begging her to stop doing that. But then they kind of force her to cooparate. The second guy gets out of bed just to go pee and sees a shocking scene infront of his camp. At first he wants to make them stop, but then the scene turns out to be a fucking hot foursome.

If you want to be a part of the story, just write a post here, and I will PM you,
OR you can PM me.  ;)

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

azzmeister89

Sounds hot as long as it doesn't involve any m/m stuff

Kdyami

Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Kimberly Zamorah

Sure. Are you interested in playing girls or boys? There`s just 1 girl spot left, and 2 guy spots.

azzmeister89

Kimberly Zamorah

agentlemanwithadream

I dont want to cut in front of anyone here so if Kdyami doesn't want in then I'll be happy to step in. Just FYI, I'm not down for any M/M stuff either but I won't stop RP if it happens. (I'll probably just start a fight.  ;D)

stargirl

Are you needing a female character?

Kdyami

Quote from: agentlemanwithadream on June 11, 2013, 07:36:51 PM
I dont want to cut in front of anyone here so if Kdyami doesn't want in then I'll be happy to step in. Just FYI, I'm not down for any M/M stuff either but I won't stop RP if it happens. (I'll probably just start a fight.  ;D)
Go ahead I can't take another one on right now

Luvan95

If there is still room I would be intrested in playing one of the girls.  :-)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares