Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Bubbles, September 11, 2010, 04:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Only on weekdays.

The next person drinks something that is bad for their health.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Not in moderation.

The next person has a cute nose.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jeffrey

*Touches his nose* not sure if it's cute but it works!

The next person has a thing for red hooded capes
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

elone

Red head, yes. Capes, not so sure.

The next person likes to wear black.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

I actually do wear a lot of black...  *Howdy El!*  :)

Next person is already sick of Halloween candy!  ;P

Jeffrey

*Eyes her with a cheek full of candy corn* ummm...

the next person likes haunted houses
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Anesa

I don't.. :(  I am a big wuss...LOL!  Don't like people grabbing at me, jumping out at me!  *shivers!*

Next person enjoys scaring little kids...(and BIG wusses...)   :D

Jeffrey

Doesn't...

the next person scavenges all the -good- candy from the bowl before the trick or treaters show up!

Story Tale

No! *grabs a tootsie roll*

The next person has already carved their Jack-o-Lantern?

Jeffrey

What did Jack ever do to you!!!

The next person has been a ghost for Halloween at some point

Anesa

I was Casper once...you know..the "friendly" ghost.. :)

Next person enjoys popcorn balls...

Jeffrey

Story Tale

Sadly I have only had one, but I did like it.

The next person bakes the pumpkin seeds after they carve their pumpkin.

Stone

Nope!

The next person has never seen a ghost.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Hmm.. I've felt some weird things and seen things from the corner of my eye, but I wouldn't swear to seeing a ghost, no...

The next person wants to see a ghost.

Stone

Not really. I see a mirror every morning.  O:)

The next person will think about this the next time they look at a mirror.

Story Tale

Probably..

The next person has already had breakfast?

Stone

Yes!

The next person is totally distracting me from two pairs of blue blue eyes.  O:)

Story Tale

*hides* not me.   ;)

The next person will be nice in his reply.

Stone

A little lenient anyway.

The next person would still think it's too cruel!

Belle33

That feels like an "inside" question - but I'll guess that you're right.

The next person had to work today.   :-\

Stone

Oh God, no. But I've worked the last four Saturdays, so!

The next person cannot imagine working so many Saturdays in a row!

Belle33

Cannot - working maybe once a quarter on the weekend is acceptable.  If I can work from home - which I cannot do today  :'(

The next person has a tight pair of jeans.

Stone

Yes! The next person has a tight pair of jeans that looks infinitely better.  O:)

Belle33

I have jeans in just about every fit known to man.

The next person needs to go take a shower before heading out.  (have a great day Stoney)