Soap Opera (4-7 people wanted)

Started by Jecht, November 03, 2009, 02:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothingbutporcelain

Well if your character is involved with mine you won't have to be with the prostitute. You like Callie more anyways.

Angel Fire

This sounds soo sweet that I just might think of joining in.  Maybe I could be the town's Villian... thinking of ways to get ahead and pretty much rule the town.  Since we have a pregnant female, it would not be bad to have another bisexual female... or maybe a male in transition to being female?  What do you all think would be better for the story?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Jack Stalker

arrests prostitute
arrests stripper
arrests mobsters daughter
arrests...

XD

nothingbutporcelain

I don't want him to arrest Callie..

Carlissa

She’s going to say that she is trying to raise money for her three year old brother, who is very sick and needs operations/medicine to make him better. And she isn’t going to be lying. This IS a Soap Opera, after all!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Jecht

I'll change my guy's name since it's the same name as yours. I think I will use my other character as the hooker's best friend if that's alright. My 2nd character will be kind of a bad guy.
Holy crap this topic moves fast.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

nothingbutporcelain

Name: Callie Simpson
Job: Stripper
Appearance: Long blonde hair, 5'1", around 90 pounds. She looks like a supermodel and is stunning.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character: She has a very dark past. Her father started raping her when she was twelve and then killed her mother when she was around sixteen. She's now seventeen and into drugs and alcohol. She's also anorexic.

Carlissa

Sure, no problem. How old is he, btw? My character is in her teens, so he can’t be THAT much older…He could be family friend, or a frequent customer or something…
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Angel Fire

Lol... No Doubt, Jecht!  I am soo glad that I have today off of work!

Anyhew... what do you all think for my character, another bi female or a MtF?  Any ideas or thoughts?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Treena

Name: Jared Collinada
Appearance Jared
Job: The towns head Mobster and owner of the local modeling agency: watching over his daughter is a full time job as well.
Marital Status: Widowed
Something about your character: Treena's father and a big time mobster. All his dealings are done with out Treena knowing. He has raised her all alone since her mother died from cancer when she was three. He runs the modeling agency as well and has given a Treena a job there so he can watch over his precious daughter. When he feels its time he will reveal to her is real life and train her to take his place.

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

Sounds fine with me. I think we need to square away the details like who's related to who and who knows who. I think we are good on people now.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jack Stalker

Quote from: Jecht on November 04, 2009, 05:21:01 PM
I'll change my guy's name since it's the same name as yours. I think I will use my other character as the hooker's best friend if that's alright. My 2nd character will be kind of a bad guy.
Holy crap this topic moves fast.

OMG! LOL I never noticed LOL (skimmed past it)

I can change mine if you want  ;)

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

It's fine, I'll change it to Zeke.

Name: Zack Davidson
Appearance: Tall, Black hair. Very handsome.
Job: unemployed at the moment
Something about your character:Zack is very charming. When he goes into a bar, every girl knows who he is. Older brother of Zeke.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

I'm going to make a separate thread for profile and move everyone's there.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

((Heres my profile!))

Name: Dannie Klecton
Appearance: http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/PikaPow3/Untitled-5.jpg (This is just what she looks like when she is pregnant)
Job: School Student, Prostitute
Something about your character: Dannie was born from two teenage parents, both 16 at the time of her birth. Dannie was very lucky to be alive, because if it wasn’t for her mother’s beliefs than she would have been aborted. During her early years of life, Dannie was raised by her grandparents (on her mother’s side. Her father’s wanted nothing to do with her) by day, and by her parents when they got home from school. After Dannie’s parents graduated, Dannie’s father went off to college and her mother stayed home to spend all of her time with Dannie.
Eventually, Dannie’s father graduated from college and the family bought a house (with the help of their parents, of course). Their lives were rough at the beginning, with only one parent working and the other parent taking care of a daughter with little experience. And plus, Dannie’s father had a very hard time finding a job that would be well paying.
But the family got by, and eventually Dannie’s father got a well paying job in insurance. The family then began to prosper. So much that they decided to have another baby.
Dannie’s little brother is thirteen years younger than her. Dannie, at first, thought that her parents were trying to start over by having another baby already with a thirteen year old in the household. But eventually she got warmer to the idea, since she was a very lonely child and had barely any friends.
When Dannie’s little brother was born, Dannie promised herself and her parents that she would help raise him and give him the nourishment that she never had when she was growing up. The bond that the two siblings had was great, even during the first days of their relationship. And as time went on, their relationship grew dramatically. Soon, the two were like mother and son. Dannie’s mother always joked that Dannie was more of a mother to the baby than she was.

But when Junior (Dannie’s little brother) was two, he was diagnosed with a deadly disease (I’m not very good with diseases, so I am going to leave it at “Terrible Disease”). The whole family was shocked, especially Dannie. Even though the family had no money troubles, they could not afford to pay for the operations and medicine that would cure him. Dannie had no other choice but to take matters into her own hands and find her a job. It was hard at first, because none of the jobs paid well enough. But a friend told her that the best way to get a large amount of money quickly was through prostitution. Dannie, being desperate, had accepted the job, and had been assigned to work for his friend’s father, who owned a strip bar.
Dannie was very successful in the prostitution business. She was attractive and young, and was willing to sleep with anybody that didn’t have an STD. Dannie got a lot of money quickly, and she became popular in the sex business.
Even though it was hard to keep the job, since she had to travel to the city from her suburb house and tried to keep her large amounts of money inconspicuous, but it was well worth it. Recently, her brother’s condition had worsened, and Dannie had to give all of her funds to his cause. So she had to stop buying birth control pills, and she was only able to have sex during her “safe” days. There was only one person who was willing to take the risk of being a father, and Dannie was very grateful for his risk.
Currently, Dannie is continuing her prostitution career, trying to help her brother but not knowing that she was going to have a child of her own soon…

Angel Fire

Oh well... guess that I will have to go with what everyone else may like in a Bi female... that is, if anyone is still interested in having me here. *Sighs*

Jecht

You can still be in it! If you can find someone to be bi or whatever then you can invite them. I know my 2nd character would think bi females are sexy because he's a perv like that.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Angel Fire

*Sighs* That is my problem.  I do not know a lot of people here.  Guess that I'll slip away by the wayside... Unless I can get some friendly help.

Jecht

I haven't RPed with anyone that does bi or lesbian characters so I'm not sure but you are welcome to stay in it..Anyone else know anyone?
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

Quote from: Angel's Wings on November 04, 2009, 07:39:13 PM
*Sighs* That is my problem.  I do not know a lot of people here.  Guess that I'll slip away by the wayside... Unless I can get some friendly help.

hey sweetie mine is bi so if you cant to be a les or bi that cool i don't mind playing your gf as long as i can have a man as well.

Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Quote from: Treena on November 04, 2009, 08:34:25 PM
hey sweetie mine is bi so if you cant to be a les or bi that cool i don't mind playing your gf as long as i can have a man as well.

That would be very sweet.  Maybe it could be a love triangle between your man, my character and yours... maybe bi character also could have some secret longings for your man if that is all right with you and who is playing your man?

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

lol looks like jecht has offered to be that said man.

Treena'sWiki