Harder Word Game

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avis habilis

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Avis habilis

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Avis habilis

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

precious

i skipped i/j :x

and..

joystick ;D ;D ;D

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Avis habilis

precious

Darius

When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Inkidu

Remiss (Ooh two S's, he-he)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

tesseractive

~ Tessa ~

Neferus Andolini

precious

Veluux

Skipping y-z

Zeta - (sixth letter of the Greek alphabet)

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Mordred

*See Pillory*

synthesis

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Fenix

CandyLips

Fag ;D

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.