News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Consulting the iRacle

Started by Lilias, September 12, 2008, 04:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

The Rules of the Official Musical Horoscope:
1. Load up iTunes, or the music player of your choice.
2. Set the player to random/shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. The first song played will be your horoscope-filler for Wellness, the second for Intellect, etc.
5. You're not allowed to skip songs. You have to take what you get. It is a horoscope, after all.
6. Commentary on the results optional.
7. Feel free to consult as often as necessary.

1. Wellness: Gwen Stefani - "It's My Life"
(Well, duh. Unless it means I'm the only one responsible for my own wellness, in which case, well, duh again.)
2. Intellect: Loreena McKennitt - "Kellswater"
(Could that mean that I have to go seek inspiration in the Book of Kells? A trip to Ireland is not exactly on the cards for some time...)
3. Love: Nightwish - "Bare Grace Misery"
(Bare - yep. Grace - depends on the kind of grace you are after; I'm neither a sylph nor a saint. Misery - now, that's strong.)
4. Emotions: Emma Shapplin - "Miserere, Venere"
(Oooh, Venusian connotations. Am I supposed to cast love spells now, considering?)
5. Creativity: Big Country - "Look Away"
(Trying to tell me I have grown too short-sighted? Bullseye, unfortunately.)
6. Money: Def Leppard - "Stand Up (Kick Love Into Motion)"
(So love will make me money? I'm a kept woman already... Unless - no, that's disturbing.)
7. Work: Clannad - "Skellig"
(Please, don't let that mean I'll have to go all the way to some godforgotten island out in the Atlantic to land a job.)
8. Luck: Shinedown - "Simple Man"
(Am I the only one who sees this as a nudge to be happy with what I have instead of grumbling or grabbing for more?)
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Caeli

Oh, I used to get a kick out of doing these! XD The one I filled out on DeviantArt a long time ago had some of the most hilarious answers.

My player of choice is my iRiver Clix2 - but because I'm on my computer, good ol' Windows Media Player. :)

[ 1 ] Wellness :: Crystal Kay loves m-flo - OVER THE RAINBOW
Oh-kay... does that mean my wellness is over the effing rainbow? >.>; That's unfortunate, but it sounds about right. My knee's been giving me issues for much too long now.

[ 2 ] Intellect :: Arashi - truth
Ooh. Cool stuff. :] Maybe it means that I can find intellect in learning the truth? Which does make sense - sort of. Either way, I got a cool song with intellect! 10 points for the winner! x3

[ 3 ] Love :: Takei Shiori - Sakura Iro [trans: Cherry Blossom Color]
Well... It's accurate? Since love IS a pinkish color, or could be described as such...

[ 4 ] Emotions :: Ito Yuna - BREEEEEZIN!!!!!!!
No, that really is how the title is spelled. It's this awesome, upbeat song that-
Anyway. Well, one of the lyrics in the song is "Everything's all right,"... awesome! My emotions are balanced and breezin' and cool ;)

[ 5 ] Creativity :: Base Ball Bear - changes
Changes! :O Surprisingly accurate. My creativity has been changed towards that of web design... Oh, this thing IS right once in a while! XD

[ 6 ] Money :: SEAMO - Honey Honey feat. Ayuse Kozue
Not quite sure what to make of this. Honey Honey? Will I get money by sweetening people up? Secretly spiking drinks with honey? >.>; I wish...

[ 7 ] Work :: alan - Shiawase no Kane [trans: Bells of Happiness]
Considering that I've been thinking about looking for work this upcoming quarter, I'll take this as a good omen. ^^

[ 8 ] Luck :: OLIVIA inspi' REIRA - Wish
Er... yeah... if I always had luck when I wished for it, I wouldn't be calling my school's financial aid office every other day, because I would have won the lottery already. Four times over. :P
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Bliss

1. Wellness: Guster - Amsterdam
Major change, accepting and moving boldly forward, letting go of old hangups even if I used to love them, in order to have a better life.

2. Intellect: The Pussycat Dolls - Buttons
Throwing off the false, the fronts, seeing what's right there ready to be had. Doing what needs to be done.

3. Love: The Gossip - Listen Up!
Listen to folks who have been there; learn from others' wisdom. Figure out who can be trusted - and who cannot.

4. Emotions: Madeline Peyroux - J'ai Deux Amours
Being split between two things; something bright and shiny and beautiful and new, and something familiar and comfortable and entirely enspelling, and both far away from each other.

5. Creativity: Vienna Tang - The Atheist Christmas Card
Somethign that doesn't belong can lead to the most unexpected beauty; one does not need a construct to have hope or love or comfort, but sometimes putting those things in a construct where they don't seem at all to belong makes them all the more meaningful and poignant.

6. Money: Wicked - Popular
Taking a good sharp look at something ugly and making it change into what I want it to be. Improvement.

7. Work: Matthew Gair - Blue Side Down

8. Luck: Alabama 3 - The Devil Went Down to Ibiza
Everybody's luck runs out sometime; have to use it while you've got it and deal with the consequences of things when they come.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

CaptainErotica

1. Wellness: Queen- "We Will Rock you."
   - hmm...so far so good.

2. Intellect:  Led Zeppelin - Ramble On
    - So I am a ditz? LoL

3. Love: Doors - "Hello I Love You
  -  Well I have always been  a fast mover and a flirt.

4. Emotions: Pink Floyd- "Another Brick in the Wall
   - Does this mean I am unemotional? Doesn't seem to fit me at all.

5. Creativity: You really Got Me - Van Halen
   - I have been feeling pretty stumped on soem of my stories lately.

6. Money: Busy Being Fabulous - Eagles
   - Well a few years ago I was busy trying to be a TV star, but the money sucked. So it sounds about right. Never heard the song before though.

7. Work: Clannad: Can't Always get what you want - Rolling Stones
   - See #6.

8. Luck: Aerosmith- Dream On
  -Well my luck always has been suspect.

Madriv

1. Wellness: Three Quarter Ale ~ Two Magicians
A lot of the time I don't feel like myself lately. I need to keep adapting to get what I want - but maybe not the way I was expecting?

2. Intellect: Coyote Run ~ Trickster Runs on the Southern Wind
I always preferred a little cunning to a lot of pretension.

3. Love: The Celtic Groove Band ~ Forlorn Queen   
An instrumental, smooth and upbeat. I'll take this as an optimistic thing. Maybe I can help cheer up the forlorn queen.

4. Emotions: Pog Mo Thon ~ Fields of Athenry
Uh oh. Sacrifice, walls between a past love and I, being separated by many miles. Hmmmm.

5. Creativity: The Twilight Lords ~ Black Is the Colour
I'm taking inspiration from lovely ladies? My muse is a brunette? Or maybe, I just want to write something as clear and heartfelt as this song. It's always been a favorite.

6. Money: Oysterband ~ The Day That the Ship Goes Down
Uh oh again. Better learn to travel light and ride the bus. ;)

7. Work: Jed Marum ~ Spancil Hill
I'm working far from home, and sometimes I get a little homesick. Doesn't get any more plain than that.

8. Luck: The Tannahill Weavers ~ Wild Mountain Thyme
It's a philosophical song. You make your own luck.

Sherona

Not having a music medium, I just set my radio to scan radio stations on FM radio.

1. Wellness- I'm Yours by Jason Marz. A Norwiegen band apparently. Perhaps because of the feeling of not being as grounded as i normally am.

2.Intellect The Way I Are Timbaland. A crazy sounding song really..but um yeah perhaps I am just weird in my thought process.

3. Love U got it Bad by Usher..probably enough said there.

4 Emotions Singing in the Rain. Um ok not sure who originally sang it. But probably denotes that I am relatively stress free today.

5. Creativity Irreplacable by Beyonce'...Not quite sure what to think of that.

6. Money You aint met my girl By someone named Jeremy Castle. Perhaps saying that I should be a bit more confidant in either myself or perhaps my SO ability to provide?

7. Work My Wish by rascal Flatts. Dunno, maybe I will make it big whenI re=enter the workforce :P

8. Luck Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd- Perhaps I should just relax and let fate take its course?

Elohim

1. Wellness: Perfect Circle,  Lulaby-  (Well that's pretty obvious)

2. Intellect:   Nine Inch Nails, Heresy- (I have to break my own spiritual bonds to find the answers I'm looking for? )

3. Love:    Incubus,  Miss You-  (Doesn't really need to be explained.)

4. Emotions:  Marilyn Manson, Target Audience.  (I really don't have any idea what this could mean at all...  )

5. Creativity:    And you Will Know us by the Trail of Dead,  Be Wild.  (just let my creativity flow perhaps?)

6. Money:   Iggy Pop and the Stooges, Search and Destroy (Um?  Burn other peoples money?  Pull a Fightclub?)

7. Work:   Disturbed, Violence Fetish.  (I have no idea what this has to do with work)

8. Luck:   The Cure, All Cats are Grey.  (Well, atleast I won't have to worry about any black cats?)

Ket

Wellness:  Sick F^&k by Unter Null. 
--Ha!  A song about destroying someone for wellnes...

Intellect:  Possessed by Hocico
--Part of the song...  "Celebrate the pain, Going insane, Celebrate the pain, Calling my name"

Love:  Get Your Body Beat by Combichrist
--Mmm yes. 

Emotions: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool
--Oh let them hit the floor!  Again and again and again and again!

Creativity: Rosenrot by Rammstein
--Deep waters don't run still...

Money: Skullf^&k by Modulate
--  Ummm...Gunny Hartman yay!

Work: The Only Time by NIN
--  Hehe

Luck:  Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson
-- Ain't that the darn truth!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

MusicNeverDies

1. Wellness: Bowling for Soup - Almost
  • (Well.... I'm almost healthy. Better then Unwell, I was expecting to get that. I heard it playing at my doctors once and was really amused... ) 
    2. Intellect: Beatles - For The Benefit of Mr.Kite
  • (I'm smart in a way no one really comprehends? I'm entertainingly intellectual?
    3. Love: My Fair Lady - Show Me
  • (Oh yay, something that works. Finally. Pretty much, I need a guy who can show me he cares. :) )
    4. Emotions: Phil Collins - Against All Odds
  • (Hm, So I have emotions and there's 'the only one who really knew me at all' somewhere? Eh, that works.)
    5. Creativity: Rent - Take Me Or Leave Me (Karaoke version)
  • (Take or leave my creativity, and with the karaoke version even more creativity is allowed. Awesome.)
    6. Money: Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
  • (I guess I will be one of those poor people playing guitar on the side of the road?)
    7. Work: Spring Awakening - The Dark I Know Well
  • (Not comforting- at all. Probably one of the creepiest songs I listen to- and it's about my work? Well at least it wasn't a topic like Love or Wellness... *shudders* On a side note, really good song.)
    8. Luck: Grease - Sandy
  • (Again, not comforting.)

I'm doomed.

Maeven

1. Wellness: George Strait, "Ace in the Hole"
          Life is a gamble, a game we all play
          But you need to save something for a rainy day

Keeping a little something to myself is good for the soul?

2. Intellect: Violent Femmes, "Add it Up"
          Day after day I get angry and I will say
         that the day is in my sight,
         take a vow to say good night.

I allow my own thoughts to hold me back?? No idea as the rest of this song is a bit lewd.

3.Love: Sarah McLachlan, "Adia"
           We are born innocent
           Believe me Adia, we are still innocent
           It's easy, we all falter, does it matter?

You can get it back, even if you screw it up... if you just believe in it.

4. Emotions: Toby Keith, "Ain't It Just Like You"
            Oh you must think my heart is a revolving door
             The way you come and go as you please

I have an incredibly hard time saying goodbye and meaning it.

5. Creativity: Hank Williams Jr., "Ain't Misbehavin"
               No one to talk with, All by myself,
               No one to walk with,But I'm happy on the shelf

Being alone is a spark to creativity? *shrug*

6. Money: Nirvana, "All Apologies
              What else should I be? All apologies
               I wish I was like you, easily amused

There's untapped potential there...

7. Work: George Strait, "All My Exes Live in Texas"
              My transcendental meditation, I go there each night,
              But I always come back to myself
              Long before daylight.

*laughs* Not a damn clue.  I better work harder or else I'm going to shortly have an ex to deal with?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Kalen

1. Wellness:  Kansas - Carry on my Wayward Son

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Sounds about right.  I'm taking a sanity break, for my wellness... and I should carry right on doing it.  Time to heal.

2. Intellect: Everclear - AM Radio

There isnt any place that I need to go
There isnt anything that I need to know
I did not learn from the radio

I am a fairly smart guy, but most of my learning wasn't in school... my best learning was done like this, from sources like the radio, people around me, books, and just plain paying attention.

3. Love: Nickleback - How You Remind Me

Never made it as a wise man
I couldn't cut it as a poor man stealin'
Tired of livin' like a blind man
I'm sick inside without a sense of feelin
And this is how you remind me
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
This is how you remind me
Of what I really am
It's not like you to say sorry
I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken
For handing you a heart worth breakin'
I've been wrong, I've been down
To the bottom of every bottle
Despite words in my head
Scream "Are we having fun yet?"
Yet?, Yet?, Yet?, no no

Anyone who knows me, and what I'm going through... wow.  I don't need to comment.

4. Emotions: Living Color - Cult of Personality

I sell the things you need to be
I'm the smiling face on your T.V.
I'm the Cult of Personality
I exploit you still you love me
I tell you one and one makes three
I'm the Cult of Personality

I am not the nicest person in the world... I try to be nice to people, and genial.  But I manage to attract emotional responses from people.  I don't exploit it, I don't understand it.  But I am noticing it.

5. Creativity: Stephen Tyler and Carlos Santana - Just Feel Better

... I feel stranded
And I can't tell anymore
If we coming or I'm going
It's not how I planed it
I've got the key to the door
But it just won't open

And I know, I know, I know
Part of me says let it go
That life happens for a reason
I don't, I don't, I don't
It goes I never went before
But this time, this time

I'm gonna try anything that just feel better

My 'muse'... she comes, she goes.  The emotions in my life make my creativity ebb and flow, but my writing goes on.  I am a writer... it's a huge part of me.  In the past, I have depended on bursts of inspiration to carry my writing, making my 'reputation' on those hot days where I could sit on the keyboard and still make gold.  But lately, with my muse sputtering, I'm learning the value of planning, hard work and dedication to my craft.

6. Money: Queens of the Stone Age - 3's and 7's

Run, you'll never escape,
You see you go nowhere (so new you appear),
Broke, laid to waste,
Will turn to sweet nothings,
That kiss you goodbye.

Broke, laid to waste... sounds about right.  It's coming, I get it.  Moving on and dealing.

7. Work: Pearl Jam - Even Flow

Freezin, rests his head on a pillow made of concrete,again
Oh, feelin maybe hell see a little better set a days, ooh yeah
Oh, hand out, faces that he sees time again aint that familiar, ooh yeah
Oh, dark grin, he cant help, when hes happy looks insane, oh yeah

I work on the phones so it's more voices than faces, and I'm a little crazed, have seen better days at work...

8. Luck: Pat Monahan - Her Eyes

Her eyes, that's where hope lies.
That's where blue skies
Meet the sunrise.
Her eyes, that's where I go
When I go home.

Someday, I would like to be lucky enough to be able to say this.  I'm young... I have time.

Lilias

I finally got my Winamp working, so I'm giving this another spin on my favourite player:

1. Wellness: Norah Jones - The Nearness Of You
True wellness is just beyond my grasp? I can believe that... I'm still exhausted, and I know well enough that health is not just the absence of illness.

2. Intellect: Chris Isaak - You Owe Me Some Kind Of Love
My intellectual faculties have been betraying me recently, but perhaps whining about it is not a solution. I have only myself to blame for not keeping my brain cells properly stimulated.

3. Love: Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Could that be a hint that I'm beginning to - horror of horrors! - settle down and need to snap out before the process becomes irreversible?

4. Emotions: Blind Guardian - Age Of False Innocence
Ouch. A reality check if I've ever had one.

5. Creativity: East Side Beat - Ride Like The Wind
That's exactly what has been happening since I've been here. It's going too fast for me to do much with it!

6. Money: Evanescence - My Last Breath
Yeah, as if I didn't know broke when I saw it.

7. Work: Blind Guardian - Time What Is Time (Live)
I suspected I needed a time management advisor... Unless it's a hint I'm going to start working unholy hours again.

8. Luck: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'
So I have to get out there and meet Lady Luck, or she will never knock on my door. Fair enough.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Sherona

1 Wellness- Every Breath You take- The police. Hmm well this is a stalker song if I ever heard one. Perhaps I should be careful in the future?

2.Intellect- Enter Sandman-Metallica. Perhaps I should just relax and allow my thoughts to rest, not to take thigns so seriously, not to question things to the point of killing ideas.

3. Love- Start me up- The Rolling stones. I giggled through this whole song, because yeah..it fits right where i am in my love life.

4. Emotions- Crying- Aerosmith. Hmm looks as if my radio's scanner is stuck on finding rock stations.

5. Creativity- Proud Mary- Creedance Clearwater. My muse has been crappy now..sometimes posting on stories is like work, so perhaps..

6. Money- Inside of Love- Nada girl. Um if anyone can explain this then do so hehee.

7. Work-It Ain't Right- The Shore. Hmm its all about an outsider,

8. Luck- Blue- The Verve....ok perhaps a bit of bad luck for me :P

Neroon

1. Wellness: Heavenly... (Good Feeling) - Seal  Ain't that reassuring.  So now I can cancel that appointment with the proctologist
2. Intellect: The Riddler - Nightwish  Pretty accurate, I love mind games, puzzles and conundra of every hue
3. Love: Indoor Fireworks - Elvis Costello  You just can't make this up! That's pretty damn astonishing
4. Emotions: That's Entertainment - The Jam I refer you to my comment for the preceding track
5. Creativity: Walk On By - Dionne Warwick Ouch.  I am creative, honest, please don't do as the track suggests
6. Money: Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles OK, OK, I got it.  No more prostitutes
7. Work: Begin Again - Shinedown In the week I'm applying for a new job I can't tell if this is reassuring or not
8. Luck: Shiver - Coldplay I guess that answers my question about that job...
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

Kiara

1. Wellness: Garbage - "Queer"
I am a bit strange in all sorts of ways...

2. Intellect: Lene Marlin - "Another Day"
Fitting, considering I keep procrastinating with my studying.

3. Love: The Submarines - "Peace & Hate"
Also fitting, in a cutesy way.

4. Emotions: Bjork - "Human Behavior"
Emotions are the catalyst of behavior.

5. Creativity: Nine Inch Nails - "Wish"
Hrrm. This one is harder to fit.

6. Money: Jewel - "Jesus Loves You"
Hahahahahaha. Listen to the lyrics. This one is great. Maybe I'll get rich.

7. Work: Nine Inch Nails - "The Fragile"
Goodness, no comment.

8. Luck: Paramore - "When It Rains"
Well, darn.

SinXAzgard21

1. Wellness:  Side of a Bullet- Nickleback
2. Intellect:  Saving Me- Nickleback
3. Love: Above Me- Rufio
4. Emotions: Higinia- Bless the Fall
5. Creativity: Smile Ichiban li Onna- Anatic Cafe
6. Money: Alcohol- Brad Paisley
7. Work: Over- High and Mighty Color
8. Luck:  Looking Glass- The Birthday Massacre
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Lavaske

1. Wellness: Remember the Tiger - Shearwater
I could possibly be mauled by a tiger in a minute or two...  I don't like the look of this.
2. Intellect: Kingdom of Spain - The Decemberists
3. Love: Tobacco Island - Flogging Molly
4. Emotions: Scenic World (version) - Beirut
5. Creativity: Light of a Fading Star - Flogging Molly
6. Money: A Sunday Smile - Beirut
7. Work: The Celibate Life - The Shins
I'm just glad I didn't get this one for Love or Luck.
8. Luck: We Both Go Down Together - The Decemberists

Jineriq

1. Wellness: Remember the Name by Fort Minor
2. Intellect: Explosivo by Tenacious D
3. Love: Notorious Thugs by Bone Thugs N Harmony feat. Notorious B.I.G.
4. Emotions: Dontchange by Musiq
5. Creativity: Stay Cool by The Roots
6. Money: Dr. C., Ph.D. by Canibus
7. Work: Homeward Bound by Simon & Garfunkel
8. Luck: April 29, 1992 by Sublime

OllieGarkey

1. Wellness: Johannes Brahms - "Allegro con Brio, Symphony no. 3 in F Major, Op. 90"

I'll live forever, just like Brahms' music.

2. Intellect: All American Rejects - "Drive Away"

I've got a powerful one, but people never listen to me because I question the foundation for their beliefs about the nature of the universe simply by speaking. They call me crazy. I should understand, though, because I often let my emotions override my intellect.

3. Love: Song of Zarathustra - "Live from NYU Radio"

Lots of screaming. Let's hope it's the good kind.

4. Emotions: Ratatat - "Breaking Away"

Bittersweet, Powerful, Pensive, Driving, Hopeful and Irresistible.

5. Creativity: Finch - "Without you Here"

Varies between ideas too much to be pigeonholed. Close enough to verse chorus verse to be popular, but too offbeat at times to be easily understood.

6. Money: Green Day - "Letterbomb"

JUMP you fuckers! Who needs wall street? The global financial crisis means it's worthless. Apparently I will soon be a certified socialist.

7. Work: Paramore - "Brighter"

I outshine most others around me.

8. Luck: Venus Hum - "Beautiful Spain"

From the feel of the music, it seems like I'll get through everything by the skin of my teeth.

BadForm

1. Wellness: Chas n Dave - "Poor Old Mister Woogie"
(This thin apparently has no sympathy for anyone fighting a bad cold!)
2. Intellect: Alice Cooper - "King of the Silver Screen"
(Apparently my intellect is all show and gradually replacing good shows with "reality tv" at that...)
3. Love: Momus - "Mika Akatsu"
(Ummm... I already have a girlfriend, does this mean I'm going to have a threesome with some Japanese babe?)
4. Emotions: Ieya 1982
(Apparently I've been screaming crazy for 30+ years now)
5. Creativity: Alice Cooper - "Shoe Salesman"
(OK, so am I to assume that the only way in which I have any creativity is in selling overpriced junk to people who would be much better off with a pair of basic workshoes rather than another $500 pair of Jimmy Choos?)
6. Money: Macc Lads - "Don't Fear The Sweeper"
(Well, this is a song about watching a football game... so I am going to assume I am going to be wealthy enough to regularly go back to the UK and watch my team play and NOT that I'll be making my money sweeping floors.)
7. Work: Inkubus Sukkubus - "Beltaine"
(Cool, my only work is going to be running a pagan ritual one of the cross quarters each year! Long as I'm paid enough that that's all I need I'm down with it!)
8. Luck: Toyah - "Waiting"
(Yeah, always waiting for good luck to break... makes sense.)

NB: To avoid having many show up by some artists (eg I own ever Alice Cooper album but NOT albums by a whole range of musicians) I did cheat and reshuffle a bit... Still selected what was given when it wasn't repeating the same artist over and over.
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0