Inbox Acting Up

Started by SaturnsWings, September 27, 2009, 11:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaturnsWings

I have my inbox set to conversation and there was a group PM that I was involved in until I decided to back out of the RP. When I made that decision, I deleted the conversation before reading the latest message and now I constantly have "One New Message" at the top of my page which is getting on my nerves a bit. Is there any way to get rid of that?

Vekseid

I have to fix it manually for now.

Hunter

I'm getting coding errors here and there (I see the page script rather than the page itself) while refresh fixes it, it's still annoying.

Firefox 3.5.3

Vekseid

Quote from: SaturnsWings on September 30, 2009, 03:11:57 PM
I'd appreciate it, thank you. :)

Is it fixed now?

Quote from: Hunter on October 01, 2009, 04:05:15 PM
I'm getting coding errors here and there (I see the page script rather than the page itself) while refresh fixes it, it's still annoying.

Firefox 3.5.3

Please send a screenshot when that occurs.

Bliss

Quote from: SaturnsWings on September 27, 2009, 11:27:54 PM
I have my inbox set to conversation and there was a group PM that I was involved in until I decided to back out of the RP. When I made that decision, I deleted the conversation before reading the latest message and now I constantly have "One New Message" at the top of my page which is getting on my nerves a bit. Is there any way to get rid of that?

I've been getting the same problem. I find I can resolve it myself by changing the setting to display all at once, and then back to as conversations.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Vekseid

I can manually clear it every now and then. The bug should be getting fixed in the next release, which may be a few weeks : )