Game Protagonists At War! (LGBTQ Friendly) (Video Game Mash-up!)

Started by Rel Mayer, June 15, 2015, 04:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: eternaldarkness on June 19, 2015, 03:05:30 PM
Alrighty then. I'll redo him.

Sweet! Once you're done with that, move him over to the Character Sheets!

Ashleebabe

Malon Lon Lon

Current Occupation: Rancher - Works at the Pet Store

Home World Information: (I'm going to get with aorangi with this to make sure things align up).

Appearance/Style Description: Red hair, long to her waist. She is petite in stare and she boasts lovely fair complexion. She has dark blue eyes and a well formed womanly body. Her ears are human not elven as they are shown in the picture.

Sexuality: Heterosexual female, submissive in nature (please see my O&Os since they are far too long to list here)

Personality: Kind. Sweet. Gentle nature. These are just a few words that describe Malon. She is a healer by choice and destiny. Caring for the innocent and injured is what she is ever known. She would not hurt a fly and she tended to trust to much. She has never really been in love and she fears that if she allowed herself to, she would be consumed by it and lose her sense of self. So naive and innocent of the darkness of the world that she allows even the cruelest to breach her walls to be healed.

History: After leaving escaping the Legion, Malon was forced to still persue her dreams of caring for animals. During the span of her adventures, she noticed that she could have animals she cared for milk healing potions and that her voice could often do interesting things. After working with various people in the American Idol Universe - especially with Simon, they figured out how to really master her voice and make it various things happen. Malon discovered that she is a healer with a magical type.

The event of having her homeworld taken from her was rather traumatic, and she doesn't often remember things relating to her life before New York. While she is timid, some people she does recognize and sometimes she gets snippets of her History back to her.

Current Situation:

Malon has been helping out in New York since her world was taken down by the legion. Currently she does everything she can to help around New York and other protagonists. Right now she has odd jobs around New York, mostly working in her favorite farm/pet store, until one weird day when a dark legion came in and kidnapped her.

No one knows where Malon is now, but people suspect that she is captured and taken by the Legion.

Weapon:

Milk Jug: Malon has a milk jug that is almost impossible to break. She can use it as a blunt object, but usually she keeps it filled with her special milk.

Epona: Malon has a horse whenever she's in New York, she may not have it in her current situation, but she can use her song to call it to her and fight with her. Or escape if needed.

Stats -

Strength - 1
Agility - 2
Stamina - 2
Power - 2
Reputation - 1

Special Powers:

Songs: Malon is mostly going to have powers based on her voice. Currently she has three songs, but in the future - we would like to see her add more songs as level-ups or amplify the power.

Song of Healing: If Malon sings this, the player will regenerate health and heal wounds.

Song of Animals: Malon can use this to summon various farm animals to fight for her and attack enemies.

Song of Weather: Malon can manipulate the weather general area. Small tornados, rain storms, sunny days, etc.

Strengths:

A Kind Heart: Malon is incredibly sweet and wants the best out of everyone. She's always there to offer a smile and a sweet thing to make people feel better.

An amazing voice: Her voice is strong and can carry over and soothe various things.

Great with Animals: Humanoid animals, normal animals, or any animal from any universe is amazing!

Weaknesses:

Missing her memory: She doesn't remember a lot about her past.

Physically Weak: While she is amazing support, she generally needs help from others to keep her protected.

Trust: She is so trusting of people it can lead to unfortunate circumstances.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Rel Mayer

Quote from: BAMF on June 19, 2015, 10:49:30 PM
*nervously sticks his toe into this thread*

* Rel Mayer grabs the toe and refuses to let go.

You dipped in and there is no going back!

Ash:

I love it personally (I wonder why!) but gonna have Nova look it over before it's approved.

BAMF

Ack! *falls on his face* Nnnnnoooo!!!!

*dramatics, dramatics, dramatics, dramatics*
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Rel Mayer

Quote from: BAMF on June 19, 2015, 10:52:53 PM
Ack! *falls on his face* Nnnnnoooo!!!!

*dramatics, dramatics, dramatics, dramatics*

I hear you've been thinking about le Phoenix?

Blue Nova

Quote from: Ashleebabe on June 19, 2015, 10:40:51 PM
Malon
Malon Lon Lon

Current Occupation: Rancher - Works at the Pet Store

Home World Information: (I'm going to get with aorangi with this to make sure things align up).

Appearance/Style Description: Red hair, long to her waist. She is petite in stare and she boasts lovely fair complexion. She has dark blue eyes and a well formed womanly body. Her ears are human not elven as they are shown in the picture.

Sexuality: Heterosexual female, submissive in nature (please see my O&Os since they are far too long to list here)

Personality: Kind. Sweet. Gentle nature. These are just a few words that describe Malon. She is a healer by choice and destiny. Caring for the innocent and injured is what she is ever known. She would not hurt a fly and she tended to trust to much. She has never really been in love and she fears that if she allowed herself to, she would be consumed by it and lose her sense of self. So naive and innocent of the darkness of the world that she allows even the cruelest to breach her walls to be healed.

History: After leaving escaping the Legion, Malon was forced to still persue her dreams of caring for animals. During the span of her adventures, she noticed that she could have animals she cared for milk healing potions and that her voice could often do interesting things. After working with various people in the American Idol Universe - especially with Simon, they figured out how to really master her voice and make it various things happen. Malon discovered that she is a healer with a magical type.

The event of having her homeworld taken from her was rather traumatic, and she doesn't often remember things relating to her life before New York. While she is timid, some people she does recognize and sometimes she gets snippets of her History back to her.

Current Situation:

Malon has been helping out in New York since her world was taken down by the legion. Currently she does everything she can to help around New York and other protagonists. Right now she has odd jobs around New York, mostly working in her favorite farm/pet store, until one weird day when a dark legion came in and kidnapped her.

No one knows where Malon is now, but people suspect that she is captured and taken by the Legion.

Weapon:

Milk Jug: Malon has a milk jug that is almost impossible to break. She can use it as a blunt object, but usually she keeps it filled with her special milk.

Epona: Malon has a horse whenever she's in New York, she may not have it in her current situation, but she can use her song to call it to her and fight with her. Or escape if needed.

Stats -

Strength - 1
Agility - 2
Stamina - 2
Power - 2
Reputation - 1

Special Powers:

Songs: Malon is mostly going to have powers based on her voice. Currently she has three songs, but in the future - we would like to see her add more songs as level-ups or amplify the power.

Song of Healing: If Malon sings this, the player will regenerate health and heal wounds.

Song of Animals: Malon can use this to summon various farm animals to fight for her and attack enemies.

Song of Weather: Malon can manipulate the weather general area. Small tornados, rain storms, sunny days, etc.

Strengths:

A Kind Heart: Malon is incredibly sweet and wants the best out of everyone. She's always there to offer a smile and a sweet thing to make people feel better.

An amazing voice: Her voice is strong and can carry over and soothe various things.

Great with Animals: Humanoid animals, normal animals, or any animal from any universe is amazing!

Weaknesses:

Missing her memory: She doesn't remember a lot about her past.

Physically Weak: While she is amazing support, she generally needs help from others to keep her protected.

Trust: She is so trusting of people it can lead to unfortunate circumstances.

Approved Ash! So happy to have you with us! Rel will help you with the homeworld stuff, but everything else looks great. Go ahead and post her in the Character Sheets thread.

BAMF

Yarp. I've been sorta keeping up with the chatting over in the game proper - the ideas that got tossed out and stuff. And I'm slowly working on a character sheet. Still generally terrified. And I've only played the first two games - Ace Attorney & Justice for All (well, haven't quite beaten JfA, but almost), so a bunch of the stuff that got tossed out was interesting & I hadn't heard about before.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Fahrahne

This is my OC from RuneScape that I've used in roleplay for years!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Faeyrin Eris Inimica

*Not required*

Current Occupation: Fresh from another world, they presently have to resort to mundane odd jobs to get money. (code for: I'll just have to wait and see how the introduction plays out!)

Home World Information: Gielinor is one of the most fantastical worlds out there. From standard elves and dwarves, to stone-like bipedal machines of war made from the dreams of a demented god. From normal bows and arrows to airships powered by cow wheels - Gielinor is a very diverse and varied world. Link.

Appearance/Style Description: Faeyrin is a very pale Elven individual that stands at a respectable but realistic height of of 6'3. Their entire body is androgynous though their face errs on the side of feminine and whatever little endowment they had, if any, is always rendered unseen by baggy or tight form fitting attire. By this reason they are often mistaken as a male from behind or a female in front, though all things considered people are often hard pressed to say which they are. Their stride and demeanor is the marriage of elegance and militarism, their steps and movements as practiced and calculated as a royal guardsman, but fluid and graceful as an ice skater. The first things a person generally notices is their snow white hair that is styled into many forms, volatile ember irises appearing as though they could combust into a real fire, and a plethora of jewelry in the form of ear-rings, gleaming rings on hands and bare feet, and a necklace with the crest of House Inimica. The weapons are hard to miss as well - it is very rare to see them without some instrument(s) of magic catalyzation and magi robes of great durability are common as well.

However, in times of serious combat or times where subtlety isn't needed (which may be often here!), Faeyrin shows their true form which is essentially an extrapolation of their more subdued look. A full 7'0, a body that is entirely athletic and flexible, and dual horns situated upon their head. The rest usually stays the same, though being the shapeshifter that they are, black and large leathery wings may be manifested when flight is needed.

Sexuality: I'll just link my thread, eh?

Personality: Being the immortal shapeshifter that they are, time has not had the most gracious impact on their pysche. But what immortal is all right in the head? Probably none of them. Through the many years Faeyrin has lived, they've formed a very concrete set of world views that are mostly centric to good. Free will, self improvement, justice, so on and so forth. However, the weight of their memories force these ideals to be executed with an often somber state of mind and tone which makes for smiles to be in short supply. Additionally, their home planet is not even Gielinor. A different world, filled with a race very alien relative to many other bipedal species of the universe. Resolute, Faeyrin has failed to conform to more traditional norms and because of this their methods for the execution of ultimately good concepts could be considered "evil". They are, in fact, only chaotic good. This refutation of norms is even conveyed in their androgynous appearance and refusal to be considered one gender or the other.

History:  Once a ruler of a world far away and now dead, Faeyrin had been situated on Gielinor. The perfect world of their universe, battleground of the gods, and so much more. Though fully situated there, it wasn't for a long time. In fact, only for little over two years. Though to be fair, plenty was certainly done in that timespan but the majority was spent fighting. Faeyrin wasn't the most fortunate person ever, they left one war torn planet to unwittingly be on another that was war-torn not by people alone, but by gods now. Predictably, much of this time was spent fighting. But that wasn't all they did. They formed relationships, had partners, had kids, even kidnapped a king here and there. War wasn't their life, but it was certainly the concept they were most intimate with.

Current Situation: And now Faeyrin had simply been experimenting with some magic, as they always did. They were well aware that their level of experimentation was volatile, sure, but they had proven theirself worthy of wearing the cape of master magi. Nothing too crazy could happen, right? Wrong. Whoosh! In a flash of violet, a 7'0 demoni manifested on a New York sidewalk. The rest...is to be decided.

Weapon: Their self. No physical weapon. Being a magic of master such as they are...they rarely relied on actual weapons that weren't part of their own body. At least, on Gielinor they did. Wherever they are now...their connection to magic is much weaker. Of course, the fireballs can still be thrown, but not very quick at all. And the shapeshifting? At least they can shift their own form but they can't even conjure a weapon. This is concerning.

Stats - We have 5 different stats in the game. We do not roll for hitting, or use it to track health. The purpose of these stats is only to help the GMs during the free-form fights. We have a better gauge of how strong you are, versus how strong another character is. And vice versa. New characters will start with 4 points to spend. Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Power will all start at 1. Reputation starts at 0. If you have an issue - please contact any of the GMs or post in one of our OOC threads - and one of our players will help you out!

Strength - 1
Agility - 1
Stamina - 2
Power -  4
Reputation 0

Special Powers:

1. Soul consumption. This is the unique trait of their species, the ones named "Jharfaye". To consume the souls of those whom they slay in order to acquire all of their knowledge. But...perhaps...these people on Earth are crafted of too alien of substance for this to work. (which is to say, this could be OP, ergo if a GM wouldn't like this, defer to the second-second ability)

2. Shape-shifting. Not a swift process, nor one very easy, but an ability that can have great use in specific niches.

3. 360 degree vision. Faeyrin crafted their own body, and one of the key abilities it has is the ability to detect vibrations in the ground, which would be why they never have footwear. The vision that their eyes cannot see are only black and white outlines, but it gives a good enough detail of what is and isn't a threat.

Strengths: 1. All encompassing ability to learn magic. They don't just magically know all magic ever, but their expertise in it guarantees that sooner or later they can learn the new magic they encounter.

2. A library of a mind. Faeyrin has been too many worlds and seen a lot. Albeit so much memory and knowledge may require heavy tugging on the strings of memory - they'll almost always have some tidbit of information to chip in with enough time.

3. Stone-like resolve. Immortals come out the other end of thousands of years either broken and pitiful, or firmly resolute in the belief system they have gathered during those years. Though the trials were harsh and soul-tearing, Faeyrin was not the immortal who became broken. This is someone who may fall down twenty times...but they'll get back up twenty one.

Weaknesses: 1. Again referring to immortality and all of its consequences, Faeyrin clings heavily to those that they can confide in, especially if they are immortal as well. As they will soon find out, everyone in this district of New York is immortal. How many of their future comrades will die? How many will be enough to finally break the resolve? Those are very valid questions.

2. The exterior presented by their personality is very much a weakness in common interaction with other people. No one in New York will be "normal", but Faeyrin's attitude and prospects will most certainly propel them into a negative light among the fair share of comrades. Perhaps not the majority...but toes will be stepped on. This may even combine with the first weakness and cause them to push away those they may become attached to.

3. Their power is not infinite. They must feed off the Abyss to regain their magical power, but...traditional teleports refuse to work in this New York, and this means connection to the Abyss is all but severed. They'll have to find a way to recharge eventually. But where? If not, they'll be forced to rely on other weaponry they're much worse with. Though...they've never seen the likes of Master Chief's M6D Magnum...hmmmm...

4. That 360 degree vision via vibrations is absolutely no good in packed areas. Even disorienting. Though finding a way to levitate may not be too hard - large groups of people and lots of action disorient Faeyrin with too much feedback.

For additional information - though not all may be applicable within this huge sandbox here, you could visit the character page.
Grip the universe. Reshape it. Disregard the screams.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: BAMF on June 19, 2015, 10:58:57 PM
Yarp. I've been sorta keeping up with the chatting over in the game proper - the ideas that got tossed out and stuff. And I'm slowly working on a character sheet. Still generally terrified. And I've only played the first two games - Ace Attorney & Justice for All (well, haven't quite beaten JfA, but almost), so a bunch of the stuff that got tossed out was interesting & I hadn't heard about before.

I am a HUGEEEEEEEE fan of the Ace Attorney series. I've played them all far too many times and am rather obsessed with Gumshoe. I have such a crush on him. Please let us know if you have any questions when building his sheet!

Quote from: Fahrahne on June 19, 2015, 11:00:20 PM

Faeyrin Eris Inimica

*Not required*

Current Occupation: Fresh from another world, they presently have to resort to mundane odd jobs to get money. (code for: I'll just have to wait and see how the introduction plays out!)

Home World Information: Gielinor is one of the most fantastical worlds out there. From standard elves and dwarves, to stone-like bipedal machines of war made from the dreams of a demented god. From normal bows and arrows to airships powered by cow wheels - Gielinor is a very diverse and varied world. Link.

Appearance/Style Description: Faeyrin is a very pale Elven individual that stands at a respectable but realistic height of of 6'3. Their entire body is androgynous though their face errs on the side of feminine and whatever little endowment they had, if any, is always rendered unseen by baggy or tight form fitting attire. By this reason they are often mistaken as a male from behind or a female in front, though all things considered people are often hard pressed to say which they are. Their stride and demeanor is the marriage of elegance and militarism, their steps and movements as practiced and calculated as a royal guardsman, but fluid and graceful as an ice skater. The first things a person generally notices is their snow white hair that is styled into many forms, volatile ember irises appearing as though they could combust into a real fire, and a plethora of jewelry in the form of ear-rings, gleaming rings on hands and bare feet, and a necklace with the crest of House Inimica. The weapons are hard to miss as well - it is very rare to see them without some instrument(s) of magic catalyzation and magi robes of great durability are common as well.

However, in times of serious combat or times where subtlety isn't needed (which may be often here!), Faeyrin shows their true form which is essentially an extrapolation of their more subdued look. A full 7'0, a body that is entirely athletic and flexible, and dual horns situated upon their head. The rest usually stays the same, though being the shapeshifter that they are, black and large leathery wings may be manifested when flight is needed.

Personality: Being the immortal shapeshifter that they are, time has not had the most gracious impact on their pysche. But what immortal is all right in the head? Probably none of them. Through the many years Faeyrin has lived, they've formed a very concrete set of world views that are mostly centric to good. Free will, self improvement, justice, so on and so forth. However, the weight of their memories force these ideals to be executed with an often somber state of mind and tone which makes for smiles to be in short supply. Additionally, their home planet is not even Gielinor. A different world, filled with a race very alien relative to many other bipedal species of the universe. Resolute, Faeyrin has failed to conform to more traditional norms and because of this their methods for the execution of ultimately good concepts could be considered "evil". They are, in fact, only chaotic good. This refutation of norms is even conveyed in their androgynous appearance and refusal to be considered one gender or the other.

History:  Once a ruler of a world far away and now dead, Faeyrin had been situated on Gielinor. The perfect world of their universe, battleground of the gods, and so much more. Though fully situated there, it wasn't for a long time. In fact, only for little over two years. Though to be fair, plenty was certainly done in that timespan but the majority was spent fighting. Faeyrin wasn't the most fortunate person ever, they left one war torn planet to unwittingly be on another that was war-torn not by people alone, but by gods now. Predictably, much of this time was spent fighting. But that wasn't all they did. They formed relationships, had partners, had kids, even kidnapped a king here and there. War wasn't their life, but it was certainly the concept they were most intimate with.

Current Situation: And now Faeyrin had simply been experimenting with some magic, as they always did. They were well aware that their level of experimentation was volatile, sure, but they had proven theirself worthy of wearing the cape of master magi. Nothing too crazy could happen, right? Wrong. Whoosh! In a flash of violet, a 7'0 demoni manifested on a New York sidewalk. The rest...is to be decided.

Weapon: Their self. No physical weapon. Being a magic of master such as they are...they rarely relied on actual weapons that weren't part of their own body. At least, on Gielinor they did. Wherever they are now...their connection to magic is much weaker. Of course, the fireballs can still be thrown, but not very quick at all. And the shapeshifting? At least they can shift their own form but they can't even conjure a weapon. This is concerning.

Stats - We have 5 different stats in the game. We do not roll for hitting, or use it to track health. The purpose of these stats is only to help the GMs during the free-form fights. We have a better gauge of how strong you are, versus how strong another character is. And vice versa. New characters will start with 4 points to spend. Strength, Agility, Stamina, and Power will all start at 1. Reputation starts at 0. If you have an issue - please contact any of the GMs or post in one of our OOC threads - and one of our players will help you out!

Strength - 1
Agility - 1
Stamina - 3
Power -  4
Reputation 0

Special Powers: 1. All encompassing ability to learn magic. They don't just magically know all magic ever, but their expertise in it guarantees that sooner or later they can learn the new magic they encounter.

2. Soul consumption. This is the unique trait of their species, the ones named "Jharfaye". To consume the souls of those whom they slay in order to acquire all of their knowledge. But...perhaps...these people on Earth are crafted of too alien of substance for this to work. (which is to say, this could be OP, ergo if a GM wouldn't like this, defer to the second-second ability)

2. Shape-shifting. Not a swift process, nor one very easy, but an ability that can have great use in specific niches.

3. 360 degree vision. Faeyrin crafted their own body, and one of the key abilities it has is the ability to detect vibrations in the ground, which would be why they never have footwear. The vision that their eyes cannot see are only black and white outlines, but it gives a good enough detail of what is and isn't a threat.

Strengths: 1. A library of a mind. Faeyrin has been too many worlds and seen a lot. Albeit so much memory and knowledge may require heavy tugging on the strings of memory - they'll almost always have some tidbit of information to chip in.

2. Stone-like resolve. Immortals come out the other end of thousands of years either broken and pitiful, or firmly resolute in the belief system they have gathered during those years. Though the trials were harsh and soul-tearing, Faeyrin was not the immortal who became broken. This is someone who may fall down twenty times...but they'll get back up twenty one.

Weaknesses: 1. Again referring to immortality and all of its consequences, Faeyrin clings heavily to those that they can confide in, especially if they are immortal as well. As they will soon find out, everyone in this district of New York is immortal. How many of their future comrades will die? How many will be enough to finally break the resolve? Those are very valid questions.

2. The exterior presented by their personality is very much a weakness in common interaction with other people. No one in New York will be "normal", but Faeyrin's attitude and prospects will most certainly propel them into a negative light among the fair share of comrades. Perhaps not the majority...but toes will be stepped on. This may even combine with the first weakness and cause them to push away those they may become attached to.

3. Their power is not infinite. They must feed off the Abyss to regain their magical power, but...traditional teleports refuse to work in this New York, and this means connection to the Abyss is all but severed. They'll have to find a way to recharge eventually. But where? If not, they'll be forced to rely on other weaponry they're much worse with. Though...they've never seen the likes of Master Chief's M6D Magnum...hmmmm...

4. That 360 degree vision via vibrations is absolutely no good in packed areas. Even disorienting. Though finding a way to levitate may not be too hard - large groups of people and lots of action disorient Faeyrin with too much feedback.

That's a beautiful sheet. Oh my goodness, I think you've spent one too many points in the stats, but oh my goodness. Amazing.

Mr L

Another RuneScaper? O_o Whoo! My second character, Avina, is a Faerunian elf (D&D not RS) who got her hands on a Crystal Bow and learned how to sing to it. Was thinking of bringing in the World Guardian, but how to do so effectively and how to portray them was a bit of a challenge to me ^.^;
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Blue Nova

Quote from: Fahrahne on June 19, 2015, 11:00:20 PM

Faeyrin Eris Inimica

*Not required*

Strength - 1
Agility - 1
Stamina - 3
Power -  4
Reputation 0

Special Powers: 1. All encompassing ability to learn magic. They don't just magically know all magic ever, but their expertise in it guarantees that sooner or later they can learn the new magic they encounter.

2. Soul consumption. This is the unique trait of their species, the ones named "Jharfaye". To consume the souls of those whom they slay in order to acquire all of their knowledge. But...perhaps...these people on Earth are crafted of too alien of substance for this to work. (which is to say, this could be OP, ergo if a GM wouldn't like this, defer to the second-second ability)

Strengths: 1. A library of a mind. Faeyrin has been too many worlds and seen a lot. Albeit so much memory and knowledge may require heavy tugging on the strings of memory - they'll almost always have some tidbit of information to chip in.

2. Stone-like resolve. Immortals come out the other end of thousands of years either broken and pitiful, or firmly resolute in the belief system they have gathered during those years. Though the trials were harsh and soul-tearing, Faeyrin was not the immortal who became broken. This is someone who may fall down twenty times...but they'll get back up twenty one.

For additional information - though not all may be applicable within this huge sandbox here, you could visit the character page.

Beautiful Character sheet, yes. Rel is right, you got 1 point too many. And we generally want all new characters to have 3 Special Powers. However, the First ability can go under Strengths. You could put down that they are adept at magic as a Strength.

EDIT: If you make that change really quick, then Faeyrin is Approved as well, and you can post her in the Character Sheet thread.

Fahrahne

My B. I'll fix that.

And hells yeah RunEscape, yo. Seeing THE World Guardian would be crazy though...in RuneScape roleplay, it's an absolute no-no to use the World Guardian. But this ain't World 42, eh?! It could be exciting.

Fahrahne

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fahrahne on June 19, 2015, 11:13:16 PM
'Ight. I fixed it. We good, chief?

Awp, saw your edit. We good!

Post them up and I'll get you set up in a thread!

Fahrahne

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Fahrahne on June 19, 2015, 11:16:02 PM
Done. Let's rock and roll, yoooooo. I am excite.

I am very excite too! Toss me a PM and I will tell you where to set your character up. :)

BAMF

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 19, 2015, 11:02:45 PM
I am a HUGEEEEEEEE fan of the Ace Attorney series. I've played them all far too many times and am rather obsessed with Gumshoe. I have such a crush on him. Please let us know if you have any questions when building his sheet!

Oh man. Gumshoe forever.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Rel Mayer

Quote from: BAMF on June 19, 2015, 11:49:29 PM
Oh man. Gumshoe forever.

I haven't seen him in the most recent one, but I'm still working on the last case!

Belisuavious

So I picked my character from Skyrim, it was a toss-up between him and Soap.

Iessai
Iessai

Current Occupation: None so far

History: Skyrim was supposed to have become peaceful, stable even despite the looming threat of another war with the Aldmeri Dominion. Iessai, the Dragonborn, had thought to retire in peace. Hadn’t he done enough? He certainly thought so, having been all bbut personally responsible for the pacification and reintegration of Skyrim into the Empire, along with solving seemingly every little problem that popped up in his path. All he wanted to do now was fade back as much as he could from public life and raise his (adopted) daughter, Lucia.

It even worked, for a few years anyway. Iessai lived on his plot of land, still helping to solve some minor problems at the behest of old friends or the jarl. Everything seemed normal, aside from his odd lack of aging, he still appeared 34 even though everyone around him grew older. He worked his little forge, practiced with his weapons, and trained his daughter in combat. He hadn’t needed to use The Voice in over 5 years. Then everything went to hell.

He discovered later that it was the Burning Legion responsible for the flaming green demons that fell from the sky that day. He was in Whiterun, delivering a custom order to Warmaidens when the sky darkened and the first of those creatures slammed into the earth. Iessai managed to kill that one, but half the town guard were dead and looking out across the land it was clear that much more were falling.

To his shame, Iessai reached his home too late. The houe was still standing, and it was clear that none of those green things had tried to enter, and for a moment hope flared in his chest. It died four minutes later, when Iessai came across the first body, his steward and former Housecarl Lydia. She was dead in the entrance to the main hall still clutching at the gash in her throat. The cook and two servants were dead in the main hall, killed just as violently as Lydia had been. Of Lucia there was no sign.

For the first time in five years the land of Skyrim experienced The Voice, a primal scream of anger and grief directed at the heavens. Iessai retrieved his weapons and armour, and then burned the house down, the little magic he knew serving to ignite the fire. And then he fought.

It was a long war, for him at least, and the days began to blur between the times he was fighting, the times he was resting and the times he was retreating. Eventually, he found himself and the last of the natives of Tamriel with nowhere left to go but the beyond. How he passed through he had no idea, but Iessai does know that it wasn’t only Tamriel that was invaded, and he has joined with others fighting back against those responsible.

Appearance/Style Description: When he isn’t in his armour, Iessai is a fan of plain and simple clothing, and of jeans and a t-shirt in particular.

Sexuality: Heterosexual male. Enjoys a bit of bondage and rough sex but hasn't exactly explored all that much.

Personality: Iessai is not exactly the gentle sort, particularly after the loss of his daughter Lucia. During the five years of peace, he had become much more serious, planning for his future and the future of his daughter, avoiding risks, and not popping into every cave just because "there might be something interesting inside". The loss of his home seems to have regressed him back to a carefree adventurer once more. He can be relaxed and easygoing, acting very much the rough and ready man of action he had once been.

This is all a defence, though a convincing one. Were he to be examined by a psychologist it would be discovered that he has dealt with the loss of his daughter and whatever semblance of family he may have had by simply "erasing" that time period from his life. Whenever children are mentioned, he noticeably quiets, and does his best to change the subject should anyone try and pry too deeply into his past. Perhaps the only way what he once was manifests itself is in his unwillingness to risk innocent lives, or to be responsible for the deaths of noncombatants, unless there is literally no other option available. In such cases he withdraws into a sort of funk for a time period. To say he is a death-seeker would be inaccurate, but not far off. He will not try to get himself killed, and will do his best to live in order to continue fighting those who caused him this pain, but if death comes for him, he will not be found in terror.

Home World Information: Tamriel, Skyrim to be precise. Overrun, or mostly overrun the last he had seen of it.

Current Situation: A member of G.P.A.W, he fights as best he can to avenge himself upon the enemy.

Weapon:
   1) Dragonbone Sword: Iessai hasn’t found anything he prefers more as of yet, so he keeps his old weapons. His sword has been heavily enchanted to be almost unbreakable, though the key word is almost.
   2) Dragonbone Armour: Like his sword, he hasn’t found anything better, and it’s been enchanted to resist flames.
   3) Legionnaire Shield: This was enchanted to be practically impervious to magic and projectiles, but is a bit unwieldy.

Stats -
Strength - 3
Agility - 2
Stamina - 2
Power - 1
Reputation - 0

Special Powers:
1)   Dragonshout: Iessai is still in possession of his dragonshout abilities, though for some reason using them leaves him feeling more strained than usual, and he's only able to remember one of them.

• 1: Unrelenting Force: Projects a physical blow from the shout, the more force he puts into it, the stronger it is when it hits. Reachs out in a cone from his mouth for about 15ft before dissipating.
2)   Beast Form: As a member of the Inner Circle of the Companions, Iessai has the ability to transform into a werewolf. He can only do so once per day, and suffers nightmares after the use of this power.
3)     Flames: While he hasn't practiced magic in years, since his first stint in the Imperial Legion really, he does remember enough to shoot flames from his hands. While not the most damaging thing, it can serve as a nasty surprise if his opponent doesn't expect it. Also quite handy for lighting a fire while on campaign, either for food or more destructive purposes.

Strengths:
   1) Expert Swordsman: Long years of practice, followed by the intense fighting against the Legion gave Iessai a huge edge with his sword.
   2) Battle Planning: He served in the Imperial Legion twice, before and during the civil war in Skyrim. While not exactly general material, he is more than competent at commanding small units.
   3) Blacksmith Extraordinaire: Constant practice at his forge has left him able to create just about anything using his tools. Granted, it’s almost entirely weapons and armour for close combat, and he has very little experience with materials from the modern or even futuristic worlds, but he is eager to learn.
   4) Mediator: Despite never having trained in the art, he was thrust into the role of mediator and diplomat during the Skyrim Civil War due to his position and status. He was quite good at it, and desired nothing more than to ensure that the various groups of whatever makeshift force he was in charge of got along as well as possible.

Weaknesses:
   1) No Range: Iessai has a basic understanding of how to use a bow, and is quickly appreciating (and learning) how useful a firearm can be, but he doesn’t carry either. Accordingly, he can bash things in the face and skewer them in uncomfortable places, but only if they’re within reach of his sword or fists.
   2) Caution: While not normally a weakness, Iessia does tend to second guess himself if there are lives other than his on the line, particularly non-combatants. He will always try to find a way to spare those who cannot fight, no matter what it costs.

Rel Mayer

Hey and welcome Jecter!

I think you've missed a few places, like sexuality and personality. I'm currently reading through everything else as we speak!

Mr L

Looking good to have another Dragonborn around. Quick question, how much magic does he know/remember? It was hinted at not much, but you never know how much of it he could pull out randomly. Might wanna point out how much he knows for magic as well, even throwing it in with the 'lack of ranged' weakness thing.

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Rel Mayer

Mr L