In Over Her Head: seeking female writer to play f for NC/extreme fantasy game

Started by Cycle, March 24, 2014, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cycle

Hello,

I'm looking for someone to try out an RP idea that's been percolating in my head for some months now.  It is a fantasy game, involving a young, overconfident human sorceress/witch who decides to steal the treasures of a long lost wizard.  She underestimate the opposition and ends up trapped in his tower/dungeon/extradimensional fortress.  She'll then have to find a way to escape, while all sorts of tentacled, eldritch, beastly humanoids/non-humans/fiendish critters chase her about, ambush her, and generally try to have their way with her...

Elements I contemplate seeing in the game:
  • Non-consensual sex
  • Oral
  • Anal
  • Tentacles
  • Monster sex
  • Light vore-ish sex
  • Bondage (up to extreme, including gags and blindfolds)
Elements I want to steer away from:
  • Gore (beyond her zapping a monster here and there)
  • Mutiliation
  • Scat
  • Snuff
  • Any kind of game rules/canon material
Tone:

I'd like to keep the game lighthearted and fun.  I mean really, how seriously can you take tentacle sex anyway?  ;)  That having been said, I'm not looking for comedy here either.

Ideal Character:

What I am picturing in my mind is a beautiful young witch with a lot of drive, spunk, talent and fire, but overconfident and often trying to do more than she is capable of. 

She's going to get chased about and molested by all kinds of devious things.  She'll be given multiple chances to escape (either before or after one of them gets her), but she'll have to work for it.  So this story really isn't ideal for an overly dramatic, weeping willow, or submissive type.

I will write my portion of the game like a GM--i.e., writing the actions of the adversaries, monsters, etc., for your character to respond to/deal with.  There will be plot elements, and maybe some twists, which I would like to reveal as the story progresses.

Logistics:

I'll aim to post about twice a week, on average, but more so in the beginning to set things up.  I do work, and I do travel for work.  So if I see that coming up, I'll have to let you know and put the game on hold for a week or two.

Also, I like using pictures in my posts.  You don't have to, but please be aware that I will.  I can't guarantee every image I use will be perfect since I'm just using what I can find online.  But what I use will be right in "mood" even if some of the details are off. 

If you don't want to use images in your posts, please be willing to pick a picture for your character.  If you can pick an existing actress/character, that would help since once I have a name I can usually find more images to use later on in the game.

That's about it.  If you are interested, please PM me.  Thanks for reading!

Edit:  images removed to be consistent with E policies.  My apologies.  If you want to see the inspirational images, please PM me.  Thanks.