Cabin Getaway (F/F only) ***Full***

Started by Kokaine, April 20, 2013, 01:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Alright, I'm giving this one more try...

The concept is simple: A few friends decide they want to get away from their busy lives for a little while and plan to spend the weekend at one of the friend's cabin up in the mountains. While they are there a storm rolls in and they end up stranded for a few days.

Side plots involving whatever sort of drama you'd like would be welcome.

Any interest?

Character Sheet

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (include a picture and say a little something about how your character usually looks)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Hobbies/Interests:[/b]

[b]Brief Background:[/b]
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LeKinkyTaco

Interested ^^ Ah I hope this will be my last roleplay I'm into for a bit >.<
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

Kokaine

Cool. Hopefully we can get a couple more. This game doesn't need to be terribly large.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Florence

Tentative interest. I'm going to have to mull it over further before I commit, though.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Mysterica

I'm interested.  Sounds like fun.

Visna

Kokaine

Yay, People! xD

Gonna get up a Character Sheet template in a bit then

My O/Os

Silver

Can I use the character that I already created or No?
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kokaine

Umm... Might have to do some small tweaks but as far as I can remember she should be alright luv.

My O/Os

Kokaine

Alright, here's the Character Sheet. Pretty simple :)

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] (include a picture and say a little something about how your character usually looks)

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Hobbies/Interests:[/b]

[b]Brief Background:[/b]

My O/Os

subjuanita

I might be interested if you need another girl in the RP.

Kokaine

Go ahead and submit a sheet if you're interested :)

My O/Os

subjuanita

Name: Tami Jenkins

Appearance: Tami keeps in shape by regular trips to the gym. She is 5'6" tall, and likes to wear casual loose clothes that don't draw attention to her figure.

Sexual Orientation: Tami is straight, although curious about what it would be like with another woman.
Ons: Tami likes a lover who takes their time, lots of foreplay, and likes oral sex. She also has a interest in bondage, based just on what one of her girl friends told her about it, although she has never tried it. The thought of being helpless as she is used by another really appeals to her. She loves a nice slow massage too.
Offs: Tami doesn't like being rushed, rude people, and anal sex. She does not care for all the attention her breasts get from men who often stare at them and make rude comments.

Personality: Tami is a quiet girl. Found at book stores more than night clubs. She has a few close friends, and like to go on the internet a lot, using several social media sites. She tends to be shy and submissive, except with her closest friends. She hasn't had a boyfriend since high school, and just dates occasionally.

Hobbies/Interests: Tami loves to shop online and in stores, go out to dinner, read books, and go to see movies once in a awhile.

Brief Background: Tami works as a legal secretary for a small law firm. She was the only child in a middle class family. She has aspirations of attending college someday.

Kokaine

Name: Tasha Nicole Porter

Appearance: Tasha is tall (5'9") and athletic, her body being toned and well proportioned due to her years as a dancer and athlete. She has dark hair and eyes and an easy smile. She's usually dressed comfortably.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, prefers women
Ons & Offs: See players

Personality: Tasha is usually very chill and low key. Around those she is at least familiar with she likes to laugh and have a good time and is generally accepting of any and everyone as long as they don't get out of hand. Around new people she can be kind of quiet and even intense as she feels one can never be too careful. Her temper is fierce when set off but it usually takes quite a bit to get her to that point. She is loyal til the end and fiercely protective of any she claims as hers. She also tends to be rather affectionate.

Hobbies/Interests: Tasha loves to sing but dancing is her first love, she is skilled at basketball (she played in college), pool/billiards, bowling, poker, and loves to read or pop in a good movie.

Brief Background: Tasha works as a personal assistant for a woman she swears is a demon of some sort in disguise. There are moments when she sincerely hates her job and yet, there are times where it is possibly the best thing to have ever accidentally happened to her. Work keeps her very busy these days so she doesn't get to see her friends much any more but finally by some benevolent stroke of fate she was able to finagle some time away from work. She was even given the keys to her boss' luxury cabin up in the mountains with the order to have some fun and come back refreshed and ready to work. Tasha didn't need to be told twice so she called up a few friends and set up a little getaway as a chance to detox from the stress of city life and reconnect with her girls.

My O/Os

Silver

Name: Annabelle 'Belle' 'Nabelle' Hampton

Hair: Dark Red (A natural red head of a lighter scale)
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 134 pounds

Appearance:

Belle's style is one of her own, one day a person might call her preppy while the very next they call her punkish. She doesn't fit into just one mold, she likes trying many different styles out to try and make them a part of her own.

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ons: As Per the Player
Offs: As per the Player

Personality: Annabelle tries to respect others and by doing such she might come off as being aloof and stand offish when that really isn't the case at all. Due to what people assume at times, she often might try to hang off to the side a bit more than someone else. Once a person gets to truly know Annabelle they would find a very caring soul who would fight for those she considered friends while killing for those considered more like family. She tries to never judge a person based upon looks alone, knowing that there was a deeper side to everyone hidden from public view.

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Photography, Writing, Baking, Drinking, Smoking, Clubbing.

Brief Background: Having just graduated from college, Annabelle was more than ready to experience life and live just a little bit. The perfect job as an editor was thought to be found before it turned out to be a living nightmare, even the inters were being treated with more class and respect than she was upon a daily basis. The chance was jumped at when Tasha called her asking if she wanted to get away for the weekend with a few other people. Hopefully a bit of peace could be gotten while finishing up editing a book for an up and coming writer.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

vin26m

I am interested.  Here's an initial profile.  I may make changes later.

Name:  Miranda Hot

Appearance:

Sexual Orientation:  Bisexual
Ons:  Bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism, masochism, teasing, pleasure control/denial, orgasm control/denial, forced nudity, forced clotheswearing, roughhousing, petplay, roleplay
Offs:  Excessive pain, mutilation, castration

Personality:  Miranda Hot is demanding and no-nonsense, traits that she has picked up recently and that she enjoys playing in the business world but adores acting like in the bedroom or dungeon.  With her friends, she's very sweet and affectionate.  With strangers, she's outgoing and friendly.  She is patient, but explosive (long fuse, big boom).

Hobbies/Interests:  Besides her BDSM fetishes, Miranda is into pilates, yoga, mixed martial arts, video games, comic books, science fiction and cosplay.

Brief Background:  After growing up in a strict, religious, military, southern family, Miranda disappointed her parents by not marrying the captain of the football team and pumping out a few babies. 

Instead, she went to school on her own, graduated on time but with extra credits, and started her own business.  In college, she balanced her smart side with being a wild party girl. 

Currently, the half-Asian, half-white woman is a gifted computer programmer who came up with apps that made her rich enough to never work again.  She stills codes, but has been using her fortune to pursue the kinky sexual interests that she never got to folow up on when she was younger and broke.  Her home is furnished with various bondage furniture and equipped with plenty of tools.  She has become more serious, but looks forward to seeing her old girlfriends to cut loose again, perhaps with more sexual expertise and a greater arsenal of toys.

PenitentKitten

Could you use another girl? This sounds interesting, but if you're full, I understand!

Kokaine

Well I have 4 spots taken. Since this will be a luxury cabin I am willing to go as high as 8.

There's been other interest expressed above but no one has actually asked me to hold a spot for them so I would say go ahead and submit a sheet :)

My O/Os

LeKinkyTaco

Name: Naomi Maressi

Appearance: She's stands about 5'3ft, rather short for her age and her figure is just as small. She was given curves and all but she held a petite figure. She has a tattoo of an arrow pointed upwards as a symbol of her zodiac sign upon her neck. Her breasts are a perky size of B.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons: Fighting for dominance, teasing, oral, dressing up
Offs:.Scat, being teased, excessive vore

Personality: Naomi has two sides to her. The one people know her as, aka the Original Naomi. And the other one that only her close friends have seen is the Hidden Naomi. ON(Original Naomi) is sweet and polite. Always watching her tone and careful of others. She can trust quite fairly and always sees the good or positive in people. While HN(Hidden Naomi) comes off a bit harsh and cold. She is quite blunt and more freer in this one. She becomes an utmost party girl as well. Hence why only her close friends know of this persona.

Hobbies/Interests: Naomi takes pleasure in baking and cooking. She is quite skilled of it and hopes to become a world star chef. She sucks at the other arts though. Including singing, drawing, and of course dancing. Though her friends are convinced she has danced so gracefully during her time as HN. She can write well and has an interest in poetry.

Brief Background: Not much is known of her background but she was put in an orphanage and adopted by a middle class family at the age of five. She stuck out in her blonde haired family so much that her mother dyed her own hair red to comfort her daughter. As far as people know, Naomi is their real and only child. Graduate from high school quite early that she finished her four years of college already.
Butt Rest A/A (UPDATED 01/20/19)
How to make a soft taco, and a hard taco. O/O
What to eat a taco with. (One x one search)

LeKinkyTaco has taken Oath of the Drake. How about you?

Hii! I really enjoy random PMs. They always lead to something fun~. So, Pm me! ♥

PenitentKitten

Name: Eryn Jarret

Appearance:
Despite the picture, Eryn tends to dress kind of conservatively and wear her hair up.

Sexual Orientation: Strictly Lesbian; extremely submissive.
Ons:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166386.0 As per the player's Ons
Offs:https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166386.0 As per the player's Offs

Personality: Eryn works hard to build the reputation of being a hard worker. She does not goof off while at work, stays to strict breaks and lunch times, but the fact of the matter is she misses the fun of college. She has a definite lazy streak, and often sleeps till noon or later on Saturdays or Sundays. She's friendly but only has a few very close friends. She's not really shy, just terrified of what would happen if people knew her deepest secrets.

Hobbies/Interests: Beyond her fantasy life, Eryn enjoys shopping, Irish dancing and music, and swimming. She has a beautiful voice and considered trying to make it as a singer, but went the safe route instead.

Brief Background: Eryn was not the first in their class, but she was no where near the middle of the pack, already working on creating the illusion of being a naturally hard worker, graduating with a major in business. After graduating, she got a job with a bank, and has risen to the position of a middle manager and was considering going back to get her MBA. The problem is that her job and life bore her, and she spends more and more of her free time living in various fantasies worlds where it's safe to be herself. She has not yet found the courage to attend any BDSM gatherings, though she's looked into them more than once. She does, however, frequent the local lesbian bar fairly regularly.

Mysterica

Well now, we seem to be missing a blonde.  I shall have to remedy that.

Name: Jessy French

Appearance: Jessy loves the attention she gets from showing off her body.  As such she is often seen wearing tight shirts exposing a bit of her belly, and tight jeans or short skirts.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons:As per player
Offs:As per player

Personality: Jessy is a very outgoing girl who loves to meet new people.  She is a functioning alcoholic who loves to laugh and hang out with her friends. 

Hobbies/Interests: Jessy is a borderline nymphomaniac.  Most weekends she can be found at one bar or another looking either to pick herself up a partner, or to allow someone else to pick her up.  Besides that however, she loves going shopping and going dancing with friends.

Brief Background: Jessy is the black sheep of a very religious upper-middle class family in Texas.  She never took well to her family trying to push their religious beliefs on her.  Her two older siblings are now very successful people living in the same town they grew up in, but as soon as Jessy graduated, she made a point to move as far away from there as she could.  Now Jessy is living the day to day life of a waitress, always struggling to keep up with her rent and bills.  Without the help of her friends she would never make it.

Kokaine

Alright, we've got 7 girls so I will get the OOC up and going in just a bit so if there are any things that need to be fine tuned they can be discussed there.

Hopefully, we'll get one more before I go ahead and open the game up.

My O/Os

Kokaine

Hmm... do we want to play in the Bondage category or NC?

My O/Os

vin26m

I think bondage would fit.  They're all friends, after all, so I don't see them forcing each other to do stuff.  Then again, they are stuck in a cabin with no hope of escape...

Are there any characters besides mine (Miranda Hot) that would be considered to be dominant?

Kokaine

Bondage makes sense to me too.

Tasha is usually Dominant, but she's capable of switching.

My O/Os