USS Kinkiness - going where no man or woman has gone before (Interest thread)

Started by kaz, August 11, 2010, 04:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

*Facepalms* oh dear, what have we unleashed.

I do want this to be more than sex.  I know we have a very sexually orientated theme, but I have some ideas for other things, not to mention some combat and tense situations......and those poor red shirts will meet some interesting deaths.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chloe Milev

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Scotty Rage

Chloe Milev

Well, in this context, it looks a little like a Star Trek uniform too ;3
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Scotty Rage

Wow...it really does...and that just sent my imagination soaring.  >.>

elfguy

It really is amazing but it makes me want to see what happens after :P
----

fallensaviour

so is this the ooc chat then? because if so i'd have to point out to our xo that there is a chain of command, ie in tng it went picard>riker>data>etc because otherwise the captian and first officer would be requiered to be on the bridge a total of 12 hours a day at least

orderNchaos

Yeah I realized that, I just wasn't sure how we wanted to work that considering two of the main bridge officers other than the XO are already on the away mission.  I've updated it.

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

FallenFeather

kaz

Kate

Can I join as a very well endowed hermaphrodite character of futnari (yes i am a woman that adores the theme) ?

LandofromTexas

I notice you don't have an intelligence officer.  I'l like to suggest a Founder shape-shifter for the role.  A young one, probably in the form of a female, but, of course, adaptable to any form.  The shape shifting would be extremely useful in espionage.  As a "young" Founder, it would be very interested in exploring new things, as in sexually.  I'll place several limitations on its abilities; I don't want to be accused of god-modding (I guess the original Founders were!).  I think it's "normal" form would be as a Deltan female in appearance. 

If this is acceptable, I'll post the character on that list.

Lando

kaz

In a lot of canon games they wouldnt allow 'founders' but this isnt a canon game and I know you Lando, so I know I can trust how you play her.  It would add an interesting twist to things. 

Kate, I havent a problem with having a Herm crew member, does anyone else?

Chloe Milev

I love herms, so she's good with me.  And a shapeshifter would certainly be adaptable and experimental.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Scotty Rage

Isn't Futa where they can go back and forth?  I'd be okay with that.  ^_^

orderNchaos

Hey, the 1st officer is currently having a foursome with two female aliens and a male alien...somehow I don't think a Herm is going to be much more of a stretch! ;)  Bring it on!

elfguy

Sorry I haven't posted lately, pretty busy and I'm a bit overloaded with RPs.
----

Chloe Milev

Quote from: rage0976 on August 21, 2010, 03:00:36 PM
Isn't Futa where they can go back and forth?  I'd be okay with that.  ^_^

Well, I think it's usually just a hermaphrodite, but there are several ways to be a futa:  naturally just a hermaphrodite, or a girl/guy transforms permanently or temporarily.  So it could be temporary, depending on your origin.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Scotty Rage

Quote from: Chloe Milev on August 21, 2010, 04:18:00 PM
Well, I think it's usually just a hermaphrodite, but there are several ways to be a futa:  naturally just a hermaphrodite, or a girl/guy transforms permanently or temporarily.  So it could be temporary, depending on your origin.

Eh, either way doesn't bother me much.  I don't touch man parts, but boobs are still fair game, and they can be fun with a female partner involved.  ^_^

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

LandofromTexas

I'm fine with the hermaphrodite/futa.  I should be, as I'm sort of playing one myself, in the shape-shifter.

Lando

fallensaviour

i forget was odo just bad at shapeshifting in general? or was it because he was young?

LandofromTexas

I think it was implied, as he had dealings with the female Founder, that the older ones could be more accomplished at shape shifting than he.  However, the crappy humanoid face seemed to be universal among them, unless they were infiltrating as humans or other humanoid races.

Lando