Smutty Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, August 21, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VonDoom

Also a current player, specifically of the Elan tactician.

That said, she's actually more of a controller/buffer and subtle character ability wise ... eventually. At the beginning, the most reliable thing is the medium BAB, since PP tend to run out quickly, as we've seen in the last fight.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Jaded

Quote from: Hexed on March 19, 2015, 05:54:42 PM
Hmm. Sounds fun, so I'd be willing to give it a shot.

As a quick concept I'm thinking some sort of changeling witch Winter witch archetype most likely. A younger witch from the northern lands out seeking... something down amongst the hotter parts of the world.

Could you expand on that a bit for me?  A paragraph or two just so I can get a better sense for her?

Quote from: Re Z L on March 19, 2015, 06:39:26 PM
I'm interested too...just curious who/what all do you already have in the group so far?

As Thorne mentioned, a catfolk zen archer, a drow fighter, and an elan tactician.  The catfolk is the guest of a tailor in a separate group from the drow and elan, who have been grabbed by gnolls.

Quote from: rikka on March 19, 2015, 07:58:00 PM
Interested.  Character concept draft: half-elf swashbuckler.

She looks interesting.  :-)

Thorne

The drow is supposed to be in disguise as a surface elf. That's .. not working so well without clothes. >.>
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

eBadger

Yay spf!  Very awesome game, I need to catch up on it soon. 

Also, I'm still around and would be honored if you have future villainous/NPC needs, Jaded. 

Faeli

Quote from: Thorne on March 20, 2015, 01:44:21 AM
The drow is supposed to be in disguise as a surface elf. That's .. not working so well without clothes. >.>

"What?  No I don't have black skin!  Did you get hit in the head?"

MiraMirror

I'm playing the catfolk. ^^ I'm still waiting for the day they try to order food... (She has below average Int, so she cannot read.)

"Um...I'll take the...um...I mean the err... theeee.....Oh! I'll take the food! Yes, the food will do nicely!"
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Hexed

@Jaded
Alright! Going to guess since you want a better idea of her that you have no complaints about either race or class and archetype then?

She's the daughter of a winter hag and random mind controlled hunter that was left in a small tribe of humans. Given her foundling status, her pale skin, white hair, and mismatched eyes it was readily apparent that she wasn't a normal child so the tribe's shaman took her in. The rather intelligent girl learned much under the shaman's firm but fair hand, and other lessons were learned amongst the tribe as her near immunity to the cold weather and firm dislike of the typical furs drew much attention to her. Eventually the strange call that only she could hear became to much for her and with her adopted family's blessing she set out to see the world and find what was calling to her. While she has heard of many things seeing them for herself has left her diving perhaps further she should into anything that catches her attention, a great fondness for soft and light clothing being one such thing. Despite her desire for the newer or better items she also keeps several keepsakes such as the long pipe gifted to her by her elder brother.

That enough for a basic idea about her?

VonDoom

Hexed, if you like, feel free to have a look at the profiles of the characters already in the game to get an idea of what's expected.  :-)

Lenora is here, then there's Miyara and Nayet.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Jaded

Quote from: Hexed on March 20, 2015, 05:10:17 PM
She's the daughter of a winter hag and random mind controlled hunter that was left in a small tribe of humans.

Is there a winter hag variety of changeling?  Or just mean the, uh, annis ones?

Hexed

@Jaded
Sadly there is no winter hag option so it's just fluff. Mechanically only six out of I think a dozen hags or so are supported. It just doesn't make sense for a swamp hag to be operating up in areas coated in snow close to year round.

@VonDoom
Thanks! Those will be pretty helpful if the idea's accepted. :)

Muse

Good evening, Jaded, do you still have openings for this? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Re Z L

Piecing together a Slayer at the moment.

Pictures
A&A

Jaded

Quote from: Muse on March 21, 2015, 06:57:26 PM
Good evening, Jaded, do you still have openings for this?

I'm looking for 2-3 characters and have 2 concepts so far.  I'll probably accept/choose in a couple of days, so there is still time to post a concept if you're interested.

Re Z L

Hope you're still considering applicants  :)  sorry for the delay

Calisto
Slayer 2

Appearance:
Pale skin, striking red hair, gem-like green eyes with a thin scar over the left. 

Personality:
"Bitch" might neatly summarize her attitude.  She is neither a people person, nor a people pleaser, and instead does and says what she feels like at nearly any given time.  This tends to rub people the wrong way, though she rarely cares a great deal about that.  Despite this if someone can cut through her confident exterior they may find an eager submissive that wants someone strong to tell them what to do.

Biography:
Born to a prostitute in a rougher part of town she was almost immediately a thorn in her mother's side.  It didn't take long into her prepubescence to start getting into trouble in many different ways.  It started out innocently enough, tracking clients (and sometimes pimps) back to their homes just to see if she could--sometimes she managed it without getting caught, other times she received a thorough thrashing for her efforts.  She remembered to memorize those faces, though.

Shortly after she began to play with knives.  They were usually easy to come by and she was quite good at hiding--both herself and small objects.  Sometimes clients she didn't like would end up with a knife sticking out of their foot when they weren't expecting it.  Other times she'd practice how finely she could cut someone without them noticing.  To some it might have been psychotic behavior, but to her it was just an investment into her own future.  She didn't want to be the one to take what life gave to her, instead she wanted to take what life didn't want her to have.

She fell in with various criminal organizations, thieves, bounty hunters, mercenaries, but she never really fit in with any of them, always moving on when things became uninteresting.  She's now in between jobs but travelling alone and with her special set of skills means that there's almost always something to do--or someone to kill.

Morality:
Whatever, whenever, as long as it gets her ahead somehow in the end.

Sexual Background/Preferences:
Bisexual.

Ons & Offs:
No bathroom-play of course and some other weird stuff, but beyond that I'm pretty open...  If you're wondering just check with me first.  Any extra details can be found in my own ons/offs.  ;D

Quote:
"It'll only hurt until you're dead."
A&A

Jaded

Looks good, feel free to post your sheet in the thread from the last post as well. :-)

ChaoticSky

Damn, cant believe i missed this.