D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I don't think it was particularly noteworthy, do you? *smiles sweetly*

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lycana

I got a notepad but no pen... would a pencil work?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Katsue

Lycana

What will I have to do for such a pen?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Do you think I could think of something for you to do?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Katsue

Veluux

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Katsue

TheLegionary

Katsue

*slow owlish blink*  ...what did you say?

Dahling

Were you distracted with watching too?  ::)

Lycana

Dahling

Lycana

TheLegionary

If it were not you, who else could have done?

Lycana

TheLegionary

Maybe I should send a message? Is that what you mean?

Lycana

I'm not sure what I mean :-/ will you help me?

Katsue

Lycana

Depends... Are you brave enough to help me track down my personal demons through the winding, twisting paths of my very sanity, or rather insanity?

Katsue

Lycana

O.O There's a map? *mumbles about how a map would have made things so much easier*