The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 22, 2015, 08:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso Original

Looking to join an easy going club for motorcycle enthusiasts to get together and discuss your common love for riding?  Well this shit ain't for you.  The FSMC Descanso Originals ain't your pussy whipped Hobbyist club, The FSMC is a Brotherhood of men who ride together, fight together, and sometimes die for each other.  They'll face down a barrel of a gun for a brother, and at the end of the day, get some pussy together to.  If you're looking for that kind of Family, than get your motherfucking ass in here, because we have something to show you.

I'm very interested in playing in an outlaw motorcycle club themed game. Something along the line of an old school club, that has little to no censor on what they do, as long as they give 100% loyalty to their Brothers.  Something extreme, with lot's of crime, and violence.  We've got a tentative GM, in Ansem, now, so all we need is players to join in this game.  If anyone is interested in running in/playing in such a game, tell us here!

As a side note, if anyone knows how to make pretty graphic things, and has the time to put together an easy little MC logo for this game, I'd throw all the internet cookies at you!

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Keaton

I've never actually watched SoA but I think a motorcycle gang-themed group game could be fun and has plenty of potential if there are enough people interested.

Tentatively placing my interest here.

Ons & Offs  Search Thread  Apologies & Absences   Current Stories: 1

undisclosedtoyou

Yay, Ansem!  What's good about this game idea is that you don't really need to know too much about the show to play, since I don't really see this being canon.  So yeah, sex, drugs, & motorcycles!   

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Keaton

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 23, 2015, 03:22:12 PM
Yay, Ansem!  What's good about this game idea is that you don't really need to know too much about the show to play, since I don't really see this being canon.  So yeah, sex, drugs, & motorcycles!

Woot!

undisclosedtoyou

So I'm thinking of playing either of these two ideas. 

One would be a female, maybe she has a complicated connection to the club, Adopted daughter to one of the older members, and she starts seeing one of the members that are closer to her age.  Maybe it comes out later that her biological father is also a member.  There could be a complicated backstory there.

The other idea would be a member of the MC, because you know, playing an outlaw is always fun!

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Keaton

Hm.

The first role seems to have more intrigue to it. And more possibilities story-wise than just being a female member of the MC.

undisclosedtoyou

Traditionally, MC's don't allow woman to patch in.  There are exceptions, but that has to do with the type of club.  But most traditional clubs don't allow female members.  I'd probably like this game to run the same way.  Not because I want to exclude women, but because I like the way it's set up, and female characters can fit other roles around the club.  If I were to play a member, I'd play a male.  But I agree with you, I sort of like my first option to :)

Now all that being said, there are all female MC's, and some MC's even have auxiliary clubs for woman.  We can do that to!  The Auxiliary club wouldn't have the same rights and privileges to the main MC, but they'd have their own core sisterhood, which would be cool.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I should probably add that to the first post, and sort of flesh out an idea more.  That way a perspective GM or at the very least, a co-GM, will know what to build upon.

[Gonna edit this in, instead of making a third post in a row.  I read into it more, and some MC's are allowing a few women in.  So yeah, I'd leave that choice up to whoever decides to GM.]
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

GnothiSeauton

I'd join something like this.

If I weren't already running two groups, I'd offer to run it.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Keaton

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ansem on July 23, 2015, 11:40:52 PM
If we can get enough people I might be able to run it, Dis.

Oooohh!  Yay, Ansem!  I sort of updated the first post of this thread, before reading this.  Is there anything in it you don't like?

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 23, 2015, 11:35:20 PM
I'd join something like this.

If I weren't already running two groups, I'd offer to run it.

Yay, having someone who would want to join this is awesome to me!  Gnothi, you rock!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Keaton

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 24, 2015, 12:02:14 AM
Oooohh!  Yay, Ansem!  I sort of updated the first post of this thread, before reading this.  Is there anything in it you don't like?

Looks good to me.

undisclosedtoyou

Woot!  I added that you're our tentative GM in the first thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Got too excited, so wrote up a short character sheet for my girl!

Truth 'Lil' Mama' MacAllister

Occupation: Ex-Stunts person, Mechanic, Specializing in Harley-Davidsons(but has a not so secret fondness for Indians,) Currently unemployed.
Orientation: Straight
Position: Not a Sweet Butt or Old Lady.  She could probably best be classed as a hanger on, but to imply such an easy going relationship would be an insult to both her and the club.
Family: Her (adoptive)father is a founding member in good standing.  Unbeknownst to her, her (biological) father is also another founding member, who is also in good standing.  Her (adoptive)mother was a former Old Lady, who died of Leukemia when she was 13, and her (biological)mother was a sweet butt who sort of just dropped off the map after she was born-suspected heroin addict(considered dead.)  She has two older Brothers, the oldest is deceased, both members in good standing.
Short Bio: Her biological father and adoptive father grew up with each other, served together, and at the end of the day, helped build the MC together with the other founding members.  But when her adoptive father found himself a single, unprepared, father to a new born Truth, he couldn't hack it, and his buddy stepped in, and adopted her, raising her as his own.  Her biological mother was some sweet butt with a mean heroin addiction.  Her disappearance after her birth was considered more of a blessing, than a curse.  It was considered easier all around, to just let everyone, including Truth, believe that she was her adopted parents biological kid, and despite some hardships down the road, she had a happy child hood, with her two older brothers. 

When she was 13, her adoptive mom, died of Leukemia, and that was a bitter pill to swallow all around.  Despite having a large community to fall back on, nothing can replace the presence of a loving mother during such a turbulent period in a girls life.  She was a handful, and thought she knew everything.  This lasted up into her late teens, and sort of evolved into her adult life, when she ran away to LA, to become a "glamorous" stunts woman.  During her teenage years, she dated a prospect, and thought she loved him something fierce, but they were young and wild, and unprepared for a mature relationship.  She's been gone for 6 years, and is now returning, with nothing but $76 bucks in her account, and an old, but well taken care of Indian Chief between her thighs.  Will her arrival cause more problems than she's worth?  We'll have to wait and see.
Personality:  Rough around the edges, she's tough, and can kick ass without needing anyone's help, or at least she likes to think so.  Growing up around a bunch of rough and tumble alpha males has given her a tough skin, and a will of iron, that could cause anyone to go from zen to pissed off in less than 30 seconds.  Fiercely independent, she doesn't like to rely on anyone, and even coming home is a bitter pill to swallow for her.  As well as being fiercely independent, she's also fiercely loyal, and if anyone questions her loyalty, she'll kick their teeth into the back of their skulls.  She doesn't bend to conventions, and she'll fuck with or whomever she pleases, whenever she pleases.  Her personality doesn't allow for her to make female friends easily, so it's no surprise that all the people she considers friends are men.  She doesn't mess with drugs harder than Mary Jane, and has zero tolerance for hardcore users.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

Colour me interested!
I haven't watched the show either but get the idea and love it.

I will have to noodle with a character idea while things get sorted. I've not got the time to GM, sadly.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

undisclosedtoyou

Yay, we've got a Nymph!  The idea of playing around in a world full of road outlaws is sort of fun, right?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

Hehe You know it!!
So much hot and heavy fun to be had.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

undisclosedtoyou

Omg, all of the hot and heavy fun!  What sort of character are you interested in playing? 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

I'm not entirely sure yet but I'm thinking/hoping to find a mate for her to be semi-paired with then perhaps cause some shit by flirting or even cheating. Perhaps a pair of brothers, as in blood related, brothers. Just thinking with my fingers now... ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, your ideas are great so far, and I lurve it!  I hope we get enough people to start this.  So far, there's four of us, which is cool, but a few more would be awesome!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Keaton

If I do take on the job of GM, does that make me the leader of the MC? Because that would be pretty freaking awesome. AUTHORITAHHHH!

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, I'd say that it would give you the right to play the President, yes.  Tell us what kind of character idea's your thinking up.  If you can't tell I'm very enthusiastic about this game idea!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Keaton

undisclosedtoyou

Arg, I'm like, embarrassing levels of "I need this game."  Feel free to swat me with a news paper if I get too excited, lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... I might be keen for this. Maybe as a sweet butt/mechanic.