Fandom Overhaul. (Open, pms, F/F, M/F )

Started by QuirkySnail, February 07, 2019, 11:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuirkySnail

Greetings everyone, welcome to my thread here is the hopes of snagging in some new roleplayers to join my collection, so lets jump straight into things.
Some plots will be provided within this thread but it does not limit what I can actually come up with, some plots are provided to give you a sense of what I'm looking for or at least craving.

What I'm Looking For
Looking for someone who is willing to put in some effort roleplaying, as roleplaying works best when its treated as a two way road or that is at least what I believe, that means that you're expected to actually put forth some work in helping better the roleplay.
OOC chatter is appreciated by any of my roleplay partners because it is nice to know when you as my roleplay partner are going to be busy, even then I like to discuss if there are any issues that need to be dealt with, after all you cannot fix what you don't know is broken.

I do not care what gender or sexuality you are behind that screen as long as we can create one hell of a roleplay together, when it comes to roleplay I'm open to any sexuality and gender that is brought forth and I expect the same in return from you. More then once I have dabbled within same sex pairings so they are in the clear, though they are not required just don't be a dick about it; no harm no foul if that isn't your thing.

When it comes to posting and activity I'm someone who is online at least once a day if not every other day, when you come to me wanting to roleplay its important to bring up your schedule letting me know how active you're going to be within the restraints of the roleplay. I get that we can all get busy at times I just like to have an idea of what to expect. As for posting my posts can range from a paragraph to almost a full page of writing it honestly depends, often I will just match what is given to me but I do expect anyone who approaches me to be able to post more then a paragraph.
Lastly to keep in mind I'm mainly a fandom roleplay so I'm looking for those who dabble within fandom works, original is welcomed but its not on top of my list of things that I crave.

Side note: Stop looking at my post count, a lot of users on this site like roleplaying offsite. I'm no longer accepting offsite roleplays because of this, if I'm going to be punished for roleplaying offsite then I just won't accept moving the roleplay off site.

Regarding smut and characters:
Everyone is always curious about anything regarding these things, so lets just hop right into it shall we.
Smut is something included in almost every story for me but never anything that excessive, smut is like a cherry on the cake for me, its something nice to have added to the story but you never want too much of it or at least I don't, there are many ingredients that go into a cake.
Even the best of us can indulge in an entire container of cherries once and awhile but lets move on from the food talk, by now I just hope you get the point I'm trying to make with this section on smut.
Please keep in mind that most of my roleplay's are aimed to be long term so never expect to get any one shots from me, I'm in it for the long haul most of the time.
When it comes to kinks its always just best to bring them up with me as soon as you shoot me a pm, that way we can get kinks sorted but for the most part I'm pretty open though there are some exceptions that I will not be open to.  Its okay to experiment with kinks so don't be shy, worse thing I can say is no.
Otherwise when it comes to characters being dominant or submissive I'm actually flexible, I like to play both during a roleplay canons included, most of the time I just play switch with canons unless requested otherwise.

The section on characters would have been longer but there really isn't much to cover with this one, I'm Original character friendly and I encourage canon character play. When it comes to characters I don't care if you bring a powerful character to the table just please don't go ripping through every challenged placed in the roleplay its not exactly fun to plan a problem and for it to be solved just like that.
Now onto what everyone has been waiting for.
If you request a canon expect me to request one back, I'm here just to cater to you plus it keeps both parties happy.

Fandoms:

Supernatural (Be that the Tv show or the genre.)
Lucifer
Star Wars*
Overwatch***
Dragon age
TF2 **
Marvel more specifically Thor's universe.

Pairings that interest me:
(Tried to provide pairings that can be applied to every fandom on the list.)
Angel x another supernatural creature.
Sub stronger then Dom.
Soul mates.
Classic Vampire x Human
Mercenary x Medic
Humanoid alien x human
Wholesome pairing that sends you a sugar coma.
Mythological being x Mythological being from different myth's or tales. 
Scientist x Experiment.
Light vs dark getting all nice and mixed up, a touch of spicy nuance added in for a perfect blend.
A/O/B dynamics, I have no idea why I am craving this so much but I just am.

My O/O is still currently broken, and please keep in mind that most roleplays for me will be carried out within pms.

Anyways that is everything for today, thank you for reading.  -Snails

QuirkySnail

QuirkySnail

QuirkySnail

QuirkySnail

QuirkySnail