Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tes11

tes11 looked around, he is not the only one being voted.
He knew he need to do something to save himself from being lynched.
tes11 changed his vote to Kanrya.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Kip

Current Lynch Votes:
Kanrya - 5 votes : Ladysky, Teno, elandra, tes11, Istar Sarcyn
tes11 - 5 votes : Valerian, Kanrya, Saku, Marguerite, Josietta
Valerian - 1 vote : Ryven
Istar Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Saku
Teno

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2
Country - Peasant - Night 2
precious - Peasant - Lynched Day 3
Mithlomwen - Guardian - Night 3
QueenTrippingSerpent - Peasant - Night 3

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Sarcyn

How interesting...

It seems that I have the deciding vote, which I guess is only appropriate for the sheriff. I am a little suspicious of how quick Kanrya was to say that she wasn't attacking, and tes11's reason for changing his vote makes sense to me.

It's still a little early to tell what's really going on, since people aren't giving a lot away with their posts, but I am definitely leaning towards stringing up Kanrya. But that is not a vote. I want to see how people respond before tightening the noose.

*Brushes his hair from his eyes and strokes his chin thoughtfully.*

Valerian

I was actually a little nervous when others started following my lead, since I must admit that my vote for tes was mainly the result of a hunch -- there's very little else to go on at this point, as you say, Sheriff.  However, since others seem to have the same hunch, perhaps there is something to it.

As for Kanrya, there I'm afraid I don't have any ideas at all.  *sigh*  It's so unsettling, this not knowing...
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Josietta

There's not really any reasoning anyone can give unless the seer points out who is who. At this point in the game I'm not seeing that person outing themselves just to point that out, as it could be detrimental to their own safety especially since the guardian is dead. The only other person to count on would be the healer. I've not really been around much to watch it all, admittedly but I don't think Miss Mar would lead us astray.

EDIT: also.. Tes changing his vote to avoid being lynched isn't really a reason that would deter him from being a wolf. It's just a survival mechanism. Just a thought.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Ryven

I doubt the peasants have much of a chance now.  No wolf has died yet, but 6 peasants have.  The alpha may or may not have used their ability yet which means someone who was once a peasant/special role could now be a wolf.  I'm wondering if the seer has been bitten since no one has heard anything from them yet.

Sarcyn

Okay, since neither of the parties involved in the lynching vote have come forward, and I'm an impatient man, I'm going to vote for Kanrya and put an end to our misery. If she's a peasant then I'm very sorry, but we have to move the game forward...

Kip

As the village split down the middle with paranoia and uncertainty on all sides, the villagers found their gazes drawn to their Sheriff, Istar Sarcyn.  Forced to make a decision as the accused stood silent, he found himself pointing at Kanrya.  As they dragged her towards the noose, the villagers could feel their blood pulsing through their veins.  Unheeding of her claims of innocence, they strung her up and the cynics amongst them waited for the death of yet another peasant.

Instead, before the noose even tightened, she let loose a howl that could wake the dead.  Fur erupted from her body and the fingers morphed into claws.  Before the startled villagers could react, she lashed out and barely missed those nearby.  One quick thinking individual ran and grabbed an axe and swung wildly at the werewolf in front of them.  Soon, Kanrya... or what was Kanrya... lay dead at their feet.

Had they eradicated the thread amongst them?  Hope filled their souls and they returned to the village in search of a good night of sleep.

Current Players:
Istar Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11
Valerian

Roles -
1 Werewolf (may be 2 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Kanrya - Werewolf - Lynched Day 4

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

LadySky dances about merrily finally feeling that the light is shining at the end of the tunnel for the villagers!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Ecstatic that they had finally found one of the werewolves, he headed to his favourite den, and bought his favourite drink before dancing with his favourite girl at the den to celebrate.

Valerian

Val heads for home to start writing her true crime book, My Next-Door Neighbour Was a Werewolf!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

tes11

"Nice, one down! Two more to go!"
tes11 need to calm down from the shock he get for almost being lynched!
He went to the den to have a drink.

"Drinks are on me tonight!"

My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Kip

The shadows deepened and the hopes that the night would be peaceful quickly disappeared.   Faint whimpering started the night off as the remains of Kanrya were inspected but before long gutteral howls echoed down the empty alleys.  A door was broken down, the splintering of the wood causing many to cringe as the sound sounded like it was all too near.  Some of the villagers felt a guilty relief when screams started elsewhere in the village, knowing they would be spared this night. 

When the screams stopped however and the faint padding of departing wolves could be heard, those with careful hearing heard other footsteps.  When the sun rose, all the villagers appeared in the square seemingly none the worse for wear.  None had crossed to the other side this night but the villagers had certain proof that the werewolves were still amongst them.  Once again, the accusations started to flow.

Current Players:
Istar Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11
Valerian

Roles -
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Elandra

Ecstatic that no one died the night before, Elandra woke up, stretched, dressed and headed to the Den to chat with the remaining villagers; perhaps they could solve this infestation once and for all. Suspecting that Ryven could have been onto sometime the previous day, she suggested that Valerian was yet another of the wolves.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Teno

Teno woke after a disturbed sleep at the den, for he forgot to leave after the celebrations. Remembering where he was, he got up and ordered a little something for breakfast, and got to thinking how he never got to meet the owner of the establishment. He hoped it was just paranoia that he was beginning to suspect Marguerite of being a werewolf, and that her darker tendancies were nothing to be worried about in that sense. With that thought, he looked out for a certain waitress.

Josietta

*josi settles in to sit with Teno and sighs a little wondering if elandramight be a wolf with her erratic vote changing*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

LadySky

LadySky emerges from the bathing area, fresh and clean with new hope for the day! Grabbing her favorite mug she sips her coffee thoughtfully and places a vote for Saku, a niggling suspicion her only reason at the moment.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

Kip

Votes for Lynching:
Saku - 2 votes : Ladysky. Valerian
Valerian - 2 votes : elandra, Ryven
Elandra - 1 vote : Josietta
Marguerite - 1 vote : Teno
Istar Sarcyn
Josietta
Ryven
Ladysky
Teno
tes11

Yet to Vote : Istar Sarcyn, Marguerite, Saku, tes11

Roles -
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

((I am confused...Saku has not voted yet has she?))

Kip

Quote from: LadySky on October 14, 2009, 05:42:36 PM
((I am confused...Saku has not voted yet has she?))

((Sorry - fixed that - I'd taken your vote and put it in wrong... just woken up. *hides*))

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

((hehehe, I was worried for a second, LOL!  :P *stalks Kip and yells...BOO! when she finds him hiding*))

Valerian

Val watched the voting quietly for a moment or two, shaking her head sadly when she heard of the votes against her.  True, elandra's changeableness did seem odd, but perhaps it was only the uncertainty of it all; and somehow Val couldn't believe her to be a wolf.

At last she put in her own vote, for Saku, and sat back, hoping she'd made a wise choice.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE