Night of Homecoming - Male Role

Started by CCgirlie19, February 24, 2010, 08:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCgirlie19

OK here is my first post to request an roleplay. I'll try my best at describing the story.

Night of Homecoming:
I just finished getting all dressed up to head out to my Highschool Homecoming Dance. I am 17yr and my name is Alli.  I have had a boyfriend or two but have only kissed and that's all. Normally I am a quite good girl. I study hard and do well in sports but no time for boys really.  I am very petite with a nice body and very cute but not the prettiest girl in school.  I never wear anything provocative but today I made an exception. Short black dress, thigh-high stockings with garter belt, high heels, see thru thong (I really want to look sexy at the dance!).  Well i just finished getting ready when my mom (or perhaps older sis) sees what I am wearing and freaks out!  She grabs my hand and drags me into my dad's room to get me in trouble.  My dad sees me dressed like this and basically decides if she's going to dress like a sl*t then she will be treated as one. He locks the door and forces and takes advantage of me (this is where most of the fun happens, I can tell you my limits for the story). 

(and if we want to continue the story). Afterwards he blackmails me into not telling anyone and forces me to wear a vibrator in my panties all night at the dance where he is chaperoning and if I am wet afterwards hell take care of me when we get home. (here I hand it off to the guy to use his imagination!)

I know this is very dirty, dark and wrong but I always wanted to try this Roleplay again (did it once before and it was really amazing). 

So PM me guys!

Golguy

First off all Congrats on becoming a lady!

I am very interested, just because of the way your dress.

Doomsday

I think I sent you a PM a few days ago... Did you get it?

CCgirlie19

Hey Everyone,
Its been awhile since i have been on but i was wondering if anybody (guy or girl) wants to perhaps start up a RP on this sometime ? PM me!