Zettai Ryouiki and the Prisoner of Futanaria (PF)(closed)

Started by Autocad, December 29, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Waldham on January 05, 2019, 03:14:56 PM
A party allied with the bastard half-sister ?

That sounds quite interesting idea, Froggy has bit experience running such scenario (PvP game). But ofc direct PvP can also avoided if half-sister party acts more secret agents and other party deals with results of other party plots.

rikka

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 05, 2019, 03:43:17 PM
That sounds quite interesting idea, Froggy has bit experience running such scenario (PvP game). But ofc direct PvP can also avoided if half-sister party acts more secret agents and other party deals with results of other party plots.

This one looks nice.  Ties in with the existing setting and makes things easier for the DM.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 05, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

I have some experience running most things, honestly. Except Ravenloft. Long story.

It's an interesting proposal for the DM, but perhaps more in a parallel-worlds kind of way. The way I'd do this as DM would likely be to split-screen that concept of into different universes, but both groups could to a degree inspire the action happening on the other side, in theory.

Naturally, such would be more of an amoral neutral to evil party setup. Perhaps from Zettai Ryouko's twisted rivals, Stocking Extremis.

Vergil Tanner

We could have a "What If" thread for people who wanted to have the two parties interact. xD
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 05, 2019, 06:38:52 PM
I have some experience running most things, honestly. Except Ravenloft. Long story.

It's an interesting proposal for the DM, but perhaps more in a parallel-worlds kind of way. The way I'd do this as DM would likely be to split-screen that concept of into different universes, but both groups could to a degree inspire the action happening on the other side, in theory.

Naturally, such would be more of an amoral neutral to evil party setup. Perhaps from Zettai Ryouko's twisted rivals, Stocking Extremis.

In all fairness, i imagine it's hard to get something like Ravenloft (or Innstrad, for your other game...) really "working" in a PbP format, particularly on E, where people making a post maybe just got one making ap ost for their  Hogwarts / Mechwarrior smutty slashfic RP. It's really hard to get the mood secured

Roleplay Frog

I know it works in a pbp format 'cause I once got really far and it was the DM that dropped, granted, only on 3 players, but you can run a campaign with 3 dedicated players just the same(Heck, could do it with one DM, one player, if the kinks fit). It was quite enjoyable, which is why I still hope for a reptetition of that magic to fully experience the campaign before running it myself.

I know there's interest, 'cause these things(Ravenloft, Innistrad, Strange Eons, Heroes of Horror, Lovecraft stuff, arguably some White Wolf setups) fill up fast and usually have more than the required number of interests and you can only go so much happy goofy funtime for so long until it doesn't work anymore.

I think the problem they face is that there's actual work to invest into building the characters before there's lewd payoff, there's no 'quick fix' and sometimes the tone can be oppressive and.. well, scary, by design, so you need a particular breed of players. Sadly, you can't just filter for those and I wont just disallow new interests to my campaigns out of principle.

Kathyan

Aww, I wonder if I will ever be able to play a meat shield pallly. :-(

Anyway good luck to everyone that was selected. ;)

Chulanowa

Quote from: Kathyan on January 06, 2019, 11:22:24 AM
Aww, I wonder if I will ever be able to play a meat shield pallly. :-(

Anyway good luck to everyone that was selected. ;)

I thought she was a meat sword pally?

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 06, 2019, 02:12:31 PM
I thought she was a meat sword pally?

ooh booooy.. that comment alone reminds me why I don't mind waiting for you to finish your character and post.

Much.

*cracks whip!*

Chulanowa

Autocad

Who is still interested in a second group?

Shout out if I missed you!

Zaer Darkwail
Waldham

Ershin

Quote from: Autocad on January 10, 2019, 10:56:06 AM
Who is still interested in a second group?

Shout out if I missed you!

Zaer Darkwail
Waldham

Would you be taking new applications or just looking to those who made them before the original cut off?

Roleplay Frog

I'm interested in stuch a way that I'd let other people hop up first if there's enough folks you want, most likely. ^^

GunmetalDreamer

I've an interest, though I won't really be able to rebuild the character I half-made 'til Friday  :-\

Zaer Darkwail

I can rebuild or even introduce new char concept if needed for the side working with exiled half-sister.

GunmetalDreamer

NameMiltia Beaumont
Class:  Slayer 8 (No Archetype)
Race:  Human
Alignment:  Chaotic Good

Personality
Being raised in a rootless home, Miltia got used to moving around at an early age.  A free spirit, she's rather open about herself and makes friends easily.  Miltia is ill-at-ease with large organizations, preferring to operate on promises made between individuals rather than more expansive contracts or regulations.  Still, she thinks of her family as protectors of the common good, and won't stand by when faced with cruelty or predation.

Miltia has a complicated relationship with her faith.  Her family have long been worshippers of Sarenrae, and Miltia keeps the faith in her heart.  Still, she resents the church for her family's fall, and retains a distance from larger organizations in favor of private shrines and personal worship.  Still, it is because of her faith that she can so fully believe that her family name can be redeemed.

History
Once upon a time, the Beaumont family were minor nobility living on the fringes of civilization.  They were well regarded, trusted guardians of the common folk against the monsters that lurked beyond the patrols of the capital's soldiers.  However, their distance from society meant that they had little oversight.  Over the generations, the family collected forbidden tomes, evil artifacts, and performed experiments most grim in the name of understanding their foes and protecting their charges.

When Church Inquisitors arrived to inspect their ancestral home, they were less than understanding.

The Beaumonts were stripped of their nobility, their manor burned, and their lands turned over to a neighboring duchy.  Miltia is of the first generation of Beaumonts born in obscurity, and has a somewhat romanticised impression of the "good old days".  A bounty hunter and monster slayer by trade, Miltia managed to successfully retrieve her family's signature whip, and has made something of a reputation  for herself.

Though already well placed within a Bounty Hunter's Guild, Miltia petitioned to join Zettai Ryouiki.  When asked why she'd accept starting over at the bottom of seniority in another guild, she more or less admitted that she was looking forward to joining a guild primarily staffed with other women.  As she puts it, the Bounty Hunter's Association is full of overbearing macho meatheads.

Fetishes:  Mind control, toys/traps, tentacles, group, non/dub-con, bondage
Dislikes:  Eh, I'm not a fan of any of the bodily humors.  Snuff is pretty squicky too.

Goals:  Redeem the Beaumont family name, slay evil monsters, recover holy relics, bring peace to the land, all that good stuff.

Ability Scores
Str:  14 (+2)
Dex:  20 (+5)
Con:  14 (+2)
Int:  12 (+1)
Wis:  13 (+1)
Cha:  10 (+0)

HP:  65 / 65; Armor Class:  23;  Initiative:  +5; Speed:  30; CMD:  25
Saving Throws:  Fort +8; Ref +11; Will: +3
Class/Racial Feat:  Weapon Focus (Whip), Quick Draw, Precise Shot, Distance Thrower, Close-Quarters Thrower (Hand Axe)
Chosen Feats:  Weapon Finesse, Whip Mastery, Concentrated Splash, Slashing Grace (Whip)
Traits:  Heirloom Weapon, Trapfinder
Skills:  Climb +13, Disable Device +18, Heal +12, Know Arcane +5, Know Dungeoneering +6, Know Local +6, Know Nature +5, Know Planes +5, Know Religion +5, Perception +12, Sense Motive +12, Stealth +16, Survival +12

Equipment & Items
Blinkback Belt
Potion of Protection from Evil x2
Potion of Sanctify Corpse x3
Potion of Sanctuary
Potion of Bless Weapon
Potion of Cure Light Wounds x2
Potion of Hide from Undead
Masterwork Thieve's Tools
Healing Kit
Tent
Bedroll
Backpack
Bandolier x2
7 days of Trail Rations
1-pint Flask
Waterskin
10 Torches
Flint & Steel
Hammer
5 Pitons
6 Wood Stakes
Shovel
Whetstone
Hunting Knife
Fishing Line & Hook
2 Square Yards of Canvas
Iron Pot
Grappling Hook
50' of Silk Rope

Attacks
+1 Holy Whip: +14 to hit; 1d3+5 (+2d6 vs Evil) dmg; x2 Crit (20); Disarm, Holy, Nonlethal, Reach, Trip
Silver Daggers (3): +13 to hit, 1d4+1 dmg; Crit x2 (19-20); 10' Rng
Hand Axe: +13 to hit, 1d6+2 dmg; Crit x3 (20); 10' Rng
Holy Water (8): +13 to hit; 2d4 dmg; Crit x2 (20); 10' Rng

Autocad

New applicants are welcome too!

Current interest:

QuoteZaer Darkwail
Waldham
Kathyan
GunmetalDreamer

Roleplay Frog

Hmn. I kinda wanna throw my hat into the interest ring under the presumption that we might be recruiting someone from the interest list there to fill Chula's spot.. just going by how he has responded elswhere, but not in the main campaign for a week now, presuming he's unable or uninterested in continuing the story atm?

Autocad

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 13, 2019, 05:49:04 AM
Hmn. I kinda wanna throw my hat into the interest ring under the presumption that we might be recruiting someone from the interest list there to fill Chula's spot.. just going by how he has responded elswhere, but not in the main campaign for a week now, presuming he's unable or uninterested in continuing the story atm?

Yeah, if Chul does go missing, there'll be an open slot for the first group.

But you're confusing me Frog, because last I checked you're kinda already in the RP :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Autocad on January 13, 2019, 06:10:08 AM
Yeah, if Chul does go missing, there'll be an open slot for the first group.

But you're confusing me Frog, because last I checked you're kinda already in the RP :P

LEMMEE IN! PLZZZ!

It could be amusing running another character through different encounters and it feels like the world changes a bit depending on who is in the campaign. I'm definitly not taking anyones spot, but if there's an opening.. :P

Zaer Darkwail

Froggy just wants play the another char concept he had for the game but which did not get picked :P

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on January 13, 2019, 07:02:27 AM
Froggy just wants play the another char concept he had for the game but which did not get picked :P

eh, 50-50 chance I come up with something else entirely in the meanwhile.. :P

Y'know, like a halfling-invunerable ranger with improved bull rush and Rebuffing retaliation. We'll call her.. Don't push me! http://aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Rebuffing%20Reduction

Autocad

Quote from: Roleplay Frog on January 13, 2019, 07:36:56 AM
eh, 50-50 chance I come up with something else entirely in the meanwhile.. :P

Y'know, like a halfling-invunerable ranger with improved bull rush and Rebuffing retaliation. We'll call her.. Don't push me! http://aonprd.com/FeatDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Rebuffing%20Reduction

Alongside a phat booty dwarf called "Don't toss me" of course, amirite?