Building a Kinky Furry Village

Started by Yoda, December 22, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulanowa

Are we allowed two characters for this?

Yoda

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 27, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
Are we allowed two characters for this?

Right now you can only have one main character, but you are free to create important NPC if you’d like.
“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

legomaster00156

So, this is what happens when Nintendo releases an R-rated Animal Crossing?  ;D

Chulanowa

Quote from: Yoda on December 27, 2018, 10:57:57 AM
Right now you can only have one main character, but you are free to create important NPC if you’d like.

Alright then; when I get time, we're gonna have a mail courier and an (not) baker to help out with AT Daisy's Delectables.

Bibliophilia

Ooo...I like the name Daisy's Delectables.  -giggles.-

Chloe Milev

Quote from: legomaster00156 on December 27, 2018, 02:43:26 PM
So, this is what happens when Nintendo releases an R-rated Animal Crossing?  ;D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Yeah, I think our police dog will be more hardcore.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Crash

Arctic Fox Rescue Worker needed maybe?  Unless this is fantasy.  I wasn’t entirely sure.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Yoda

Quote from: Crash on December 27, 2018, 03:53:29 PM
Arctic Fox Rescue Worker needed maybe?

I would let her rescue me, but I don't think she would be gainfully employed in a village like Harmony.

Crash

Quote from: Yoda on December 27, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
I would let her rescue me, but I don't think she would be gainfully employed in a village like Harmony.

No worries.  I wasn’t sure.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Laughing Hyena

Town Crier, Butcher, Lumberjack, Huntsman, Deputy Watchman

Chloe Milev

Quote from: Crash on December 27, 2018, 03:53:29 PM
Arctic Fox Rescue Worker needed maybe?  Unless this is fantasy.  I wasn’t entirely sure.

It is Spring there, but it could be part of her outdoorsman repertoire?
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Chulanowa

My understanding is that it's not quite "fantasy," but is in a limbo between current modern and recent past; like I imagine video games exist, but maybe automobiles are a big city oddity rather than Universal.

Crash

I’ll think on it.  The image is really modern looking which just might not fit the game.

Though I could go messenger/Post worker.  Could be an official uniform or such.

RedPhoenix

Never done anything like this before but it seems so wholesome it is calling me. Is snek allowed?

snek
Name: Cozamalotl ("Cozy") Darkscale
Species: Python

Appearance: As pictured. Cozy is a black-bellied, purple-scaled python with bright blue eyes and tongue. Her tail is half again as long as the rest of her. Being a reptile she lacks mammalian curves.

Place in the Village: Scavenger. Cozy spends a lot of time diving deep into the river and scouring old shipwrecks and exploring caves looking for treasure. She is much better at exploring and scavenging than she is at telling actual treasure apart from shiny rocks and has left several priceless artifacts down there because they didn't look pretty enough to drag back up. She also gives excellent hugs. Although it's not in her nature she's a trained warrior and could serve as a deputy or militia in a pinch.

Background information: Cozy's family, the Darkscales, who live many villages to the south, are rather fearsome warriors and bullies. They are largely considered to be jerks by nearly everyone, and are known to threaten nearby farmers for portions of their stock in exchange for not being raided. Cozy never quite fit in with this lifestyle and was not treated well as a child or a young woman. After she repeatedly failed to extract tribute from anyone, largely because she had no heart for threatening people and gave in at the first opportunity, she was kicked out of her home. She was rather despondent for some time and traveled with no real focus until she she found Harmony. Being the first village she wasn't instantly kicked out of she has decided it is home! She hasn't quite figured out how things work around here yet, but she's willing to learn and try to fit in!

Kinky stuff: Cozy doesn't have a mammalian sex drive, but she does have a sense of exploration and experimenting that can be pretty much as good. While she has little interest in being penetrated herself she likes using her tail, wiggly fingers, long forked tongue, and detachable jaw to toy with others when she's feeling friendly with them. She loves cuddling, especially the more hot blooded villagers on colder nights, and often her cuddles can turn into constrictions, which smaller villagers might find a little intimidating.

Random Stuff: Cozy is cold blooded, her mood is greatly influenced by whether she's been in the sun lately or not, and she can get extremely grouchy in the colder months. She loves feeling helpful and like a useful part of the community. She adores stuffed animals.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Crash

Quote from: RedPhoenix on December 27, 2018, 06:07:25 PM
Never done anything like this before but it seems so wholesome it is calling me. Is snek allowed?

snek

Appearance: As pictured. Cozy is a black-bellied, purple-scaled python with bright blue eyes and tongue. Her tail is half again as long as the rest of her. Being a reptile she lacks mammalian curves.

Place in the Village: Scavenger. Cozy spends a lot of time diving deep into the river and scouring old shipwrecks and exploring caves looking for treasure. She is much better at exploring and scavenging than she is at telling actual treasure apart from shiny rocks and has left several priceless artifacts down there because they didn't look pretty enough to drag back up. She also gives excellent hugs. Although it's not in her nature she's a trained warrior and could serve as a deputy or militia in a pinch.

Background information: Cozy's family, the Darkscales, who live many villages to the south, are rather fearsome warriors and bullies. They are largely considered to be jerks by nearly everyone, and are known to threaten nearby farmers for portions of their stock in exchange for not being raided. Cozy never quite fit in with this lifestyle and was not treated well as a child or a young woman. After she repeatedly failed to extract tribute from anyone, largely because she had no heart for threatening people and gave in at the first opportunity, she was kicked out of her home. She was rather despondent for some time and traveled with no real focus until she she found Harmony. Being the first village she wasn't instantly kicked out of she has decided it is home! She hasn't quite figured out how things work around here yet, but she's willing to learn and try to fit in!

Kinky stuff: Cozy doesn't have a mammalian sex drive, but she does have a sense of exploration and experimenting that can be pretty much as good. While she has little interest in being penetrated herself she likes using her tail, wiggly fingers, long forked tongue, and detachable jaw to toy with others when she's feeling friendly with them. She loves cuddling, especially the more hot blooded villagers on colder nights, and often her cuddles can turn into constrictions, which smaller villagers might find a little intimidating.

Random Stuff: Cozy is cold blooded, her mood is greatly influenced by whether she's been in the sun lately or not, and she can get extremely grouchy in the colder months. She loves feeling helpful and like a useful part of the community. She adores stuffed animals.

She is flippin adorable!

Yoda

Quote from: Rynn on December 27, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
It's been awhile, but this looks like a fun little idea~

Might take awhile before I come up with something though, since my heads still trying to recover from Christmas fever.
For the time being, I just wanted to ask if there was a cutoff in applications? Whether it be a certain date, or a certain number of characters?

So this is an free form open world RP, so there is really no deadline for character applications or a predetermined number of characters allowed. Feel free to create your character whenever you find the time and then you can join in the kinky fun whenever you'd like.

snek

I love Cozy and yes reptiles are allowed, even though they don't have fur. Where do you want cozy's house to be?

Crash

Player: Crash
Name: Trixie Winter
Race: Arctic Fox
Place in the Village: Messenger/Postal Delivery
Background Information: Trixie is an adrenaline junkie.  She is always active and always going somewhere to do something.  She is well-like at her job and gets along pretty well with everyone.  Who doesn’t like getting mail? Trixie is an avid outdoorswoman who’s extensive knowledge of the area around and between towns means she is often called on to search for any missing townsfolk. Trixie loves to go dancing and drinking with friends when she is in town and is not doing something else active like skiing, hiking or running about town. Yep Trixie lives life to the fullest.  Trixie has a small house on the edge of town that she often away from when out delivering messages.
Kinky Stuff: Loves oral both giving and receiving, outdoor sex, rough sex as well as sensual sex, teasing, breasts, cozy nights by the fire.
Random Stuff: No Gore and no bathroom things please!

ZincStandard

Something about Garlan catch your eye, Crash?  Or was that last post a mistake?

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Yoda on December 27, 2018, 06:36:28 PM
So this is an free form open world RP, so there is really no deadline for character applications or a predetermined number of characters allowed. Feel free to create your character whenever you find the time and then you can join in the kinky fun whenever you'd like.

I love Cozy and yes reptiles are allowed, even though they don't have fur. Where do you want cozy's house to be?

Woot! Could I have #24 plz? :D
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Crash

Quote from: ZincStandard on December 27, 2018, 06:49:56 PM
Something about Garlan catch your eye, Crash?  Or was that last post a mistake?

Sorry that was an oops!

King Serperior

snek

I like her a lot~

I could see her 'snuggling' around Blake, whether he wants to or not.  >_>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yoda

Quote from: Crash on December 27, 2018, 06:48:37 PM
Player: Crash
Name: Trixie Winter
Race: Arctic Fox
Place in the Village: Messenger/Postal Delivery
Background Information: Trixie is an adrenaline junkie.  She is always active and always going somewhere to do something.  She is well-like at her job and gets along pretty well with everyone.  Who doesn’t like getting mail? Trixie is an avid outdoorswoman who’s extensive knowledge of the area around and between towns means she is often called on to search for any missing townsfolk. Trixie loves to go dancing and drinking with friends when she is in town and is not doing something else active like skiing, hiking or running about town. Yep Trixie lives life to the fullest.  Trixie has a small house on the edge of town that she often away from when out delivering messages.
Kinky Stuff: Loves oral both giving and receiving, outdoor sex, rough sex as well as sensual sex, teasing, breasts, cozy nights by the fire.
Random Stuff: No Gore and no bathroom things please!

Looks good to me, where about in town would you like to have Trixie's house?

Nastara

Name: Sophia Greenleaf
Species: Squirrel
Pronouns/Sex/Sexuality: She-her/Futa/Femme-Centric
Appearance: Desc coming
Place in the Village: Bartender/Hobbyist brewer
Background information: Sophia grew up in the village and has done her very best to differentiate herself from her family.  Her parents live on the outskirts of the village primarily involved with berry farming which simply wouldn't do for a squirrel who likes to party.  From a young age, she fantasized about leaving town and going off to some bigger city where she could make her mark.

However, there's something keeping her back home.  Frankly, Sophia doesn't want to be a small fish in a big pond.  She wants to stand out and be seen, to delight and impress, and she'd probably disappear in a larger city.  Here she can dye her hair, get some piercings, and fill her life with flirtation and fun without risking more predatory sorts.  Still, she'll try to convince people that she's hard, but there's more confidence than there is actual swagger.
Kinky stuff: Ons/Offs!  In this game, I'm looking for a lot of flirtation and fooling around.  I'd love for Sophia to have little fuck-buddy relationships with a number of people while not really getting too tied down.  She is physically unimposing, but is sexually a top interested in femme-types!
Random Stuff:
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Nastara

Slightly conflicted whether I should maybe go full time brewer or vintner!  I had floated the idea of a bartender, but with two people owning the inn perhaps it's better to move away from that space!
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Yoda

Quote from: Nastara on December 27, 2018, 07:41:58 PM
Name: Sophia Greenleaf
Species: Squirrel
Pronouns/Sex/Sexuality: She-her/Futa/Femme-Centric
Appearance: Desc coming
Place in the Village: Bartender/Hobbyist brewer
Background information: Sophia grew up in the village and has done her very best to differentiate herself from her family.  Her parents live on the outskirts of the village primarily involved with berry farming which simply wouldn't do for a squirrel who likes to party.  From a young age, she fantasized about leaving town and going off to some bigger city where she could make her mark.

However, there's something keeping her back home.  Frankly, Sophia doesn't want to be a small fish in a big pond.  She wants to stand out and be seen, to delight and impress, and she'd probably disappear in a larger city.  Here she can dye her hair, get some piercings, and fill her life with flirtation and fun without risking more predatory sorts.  Still, she'll try to convince people that she's hard, but there's more confidence than there is actual swagger.
Kinky stuff: Ons/Offs!  In this game, I'm looking for a lot of flirtation and fooling around.  I'd love for Sophia to have little fuck-buddy relationships with a number of people while not really getting too tied down.  She is physically unimposing, but is sexually a top interested in femme-types!
Random Stuff:

Sophia looks good to me, if you think it would be better to just have her help out at the inn, by being their brewer, you should touch base with Laughing Hyena and Fierbali111