The Unseen (post apocalyptic horror story) actively seeking, all players welcome

Started by Chreestafer, May 31, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Game has started and is opened to more players.  PM all interest to either myself or The Hanged Man.

Thanks!

The Unseen...

*DISCLOSURE*
-Most photos in this initial post are concepts from the "Last of us" game series, they do not hold any weight in the game, only I have found them to resemble quiet a few descriptive scenes

Cold winds and a brewing storm has forced you inside tonight, the thought of being under a sheltered roof weighing both in favor of good and favoring of bad.  Life has changed a lot lately and the majority of the time it wasn't for the good.  The rickety door hangs half on its hinges leaving just enough of a small gap for you to squeeze right through.  In these days you needed to be silent, you needed to sneak about like a mouse, all for your own safety, for the unseen is what kills you.  When the pandemic broke out people ignored it mainly, like they do everything else.  If it didn't happen there, then it wasn't any of their business, of course until it happened to them, then it was an issue.  The rash spread quickly and silently, unseen to many, many not knowing or understanding what it was.  Within 6 months of the outbreak nearly a quarter of the worlds population took ill and passed on to death.  Some were inflicted with the rash, yet for some reason never caught the fever that followed.  It became a sort of branding on them, and those that were afflicted but not killed soon held a far worse fate. 

Segregation for the afflicted became all to real, and human rights were stripped of them as they were tested on by legal and many not so legal means.  The world fell into a dark depression and wars skittered about recklessly as whole countries began blaming one another for what caused the incident.  Most of the afflicted who weren't initially killed or turned into lab rats became victims of hate crimes, often murdered and left about as messages to the rest.  The world was a dark place since the two years had passed before the rash appeared unseen.  In the winter of 2017 things got worse, utterly worse.  Another quarter of the population fell ill, and died quicker then the first.  However, this time they came back, and they seemed angry.  Soulless pits of a body, their red eyes would glow, they hungered for death.  "The unseen" they had been dubbed, mindless and quick moving zombies hell bent on killing all living things.  Wars broke out once more, and this time the nukes had arrived.  In six more short months the planet earth was a decollate wasteland, still haunted by the Unseen.

You shake the memories from your head as you climb the stairs quietly to find a bedroom to barricade.  The house moans and creaks as the winds of the brewing storm seek to tear it apart.  As you level off on the second floor a small door lays open, the color pink shinning brightly in your eyes.  Making way for the room you stealthily make sure it was un occupied.  You know to be quiet, you know the monsters out there aren't the only things that could kill you.  Besides the feral animals or the bitter cold nights, the world is still haunted the human plague.  Humans still exist in bands, sometimes as simple survivors like yourself.  Mostly though they are either bandits or even worse cannibals.  So precaution is never a lax luster item. 

The sight however turns your stomach sour as you enter the room.  On the bed lay a man, motionless and blood covered.  His face was unrecognizable as he lay there clutching a small pink diary in his right hand.  Pulling the booklet from his cold dead fingers, you proceed to thumb through the pages.

Date: May 23rd
I know this is silly, my daughters diary, but where else will I write, and I need to scream my words, but no one listens. So I'm here, writing in this pink bock, good if Susan would see this. Mary isn't doing any better, her fever is still high, but the rash has stopped, so maybe that is some sign, I just pray to whomever listens, please make her feel better, she's all I got since her mother passed from this damn thing.

Date: June 17th
Mary seems to feeling better, she is smiling, though she doesn't eat much, the doctors say she might have actually kicked this and can probably come home in a few days. Thank you!  Plus I watched CNN today, did you know they're waiting our tax dollars recreating viruses from the 1800's? Maybe one of them assholes has an explanation for what the hell is going on!

Date: June 26th
She wont wake up, her lungs are still moving but she wont open her eyes! The doctors said she'd be fine, then last week another huge amount of the population caught it! I caught it! my damn right hand! why wont she wake up! Where are the answers! The news is screaming of war, They say its chemical war fare and they blame china! Wait, I hear her mumbling.

There are many pages in the diary, but as they words progress towards the last page of June 26th, the writers hand writing got worse and worse and sloppy.  As you set the diary back down you feel sad for the dead man on the child's bed in front of you.  You often wonder why this happened yourself as you look at your own rash wondering why you were never affected like the rest or never became apart of the Unseen.  As the words flow through your skull, the all to familiar sound clutches at your essence.  Shivers rip across your spin as your stomach sinks.  The soft gurgled clicking sound that they make, echoes in your head as you turn to see red sunken eyes staring back at you from the stair case.  The worse part is, The unseen are never alone.  Rushing the door, you slam it closed as it slams into the other side clawing and screeching to get in to you.  The wood shakes violently as you know it wont stop until it has you, and as you back from the closed door, you hear the shuffling behind you.  Turning you find the dead mans limbs slowly twitching to life right before your eyes. 

The Unseen is a free form post apocalyptic game that is open to everyone and anyone.  All I seek is ambitious souls looking to write and enjoy a good and dangerous adventure.  Where we start off will be a small band of survivors has held up residence in an old Wal-Mart.  Most of the supplies is spoiled or stolen, yet a good majority of it is still useful.  What id like to see is unique characters of various different backgrounds coming together to survive....or selling their friends out to survive.  Yes it is the end of the world.  yes guns and other weapons are on the table.  However, you are not some super ninja who uses bazookas and machine guns whilst having a cup of coffee.  You are not some supreme ex military personnel who has a stock pill of grenades and an unlimited amount of ammo.  Yes you can be ex military (my character is) yet you're not a navy seal whose able to take on 17 people at once. This story is about tour characters and the group you are in.

Lets be real people, you are humans.  Keep it realistic, be the car salesman who is getting a divorce when this happens.  Be the college student who was fretting over student loans before she finds herself part of the afflicted.  Be realistic, that is all I ask.

There will be some among us who are afflicted, they are the ones with the rash but have not died or gotten sick.  And then there will be some of us who are normal, un affected by the disease that has desolated this planet.  Id like an even mix or a mix favoring more normal then afflicted.  The band of survivors will be about 20 to 25 people, however most will be NPCs.  I'm looking for a decent group of about 8 to a max of ten including myself, so I need 9 total players.  All are welcome to apply, yet I will choose who will stay and who will go. 

Posting, id like for us to post at the very extreme minimum of once a week.  I have been guilty of this, and I have seen rps die over and over because of this.  If for some reason you loose your muse or are to busy, please let me know and we will adjust accordingly.  I'm an upfront guy and respect bluntness over all, and I have been guilty of fearing the lashings of not being able to play.  trust me I understand that.  Yet when in doubt, be blunt with me.   

Once I've gained enough interest ill post up a character sheet.  I hope to keep this to one thread, maybe branching off into 1 or 2 more if necessary. 

any questions please feel free to post them here or PM me :)

Thank you for your time and dedication to reading all this!

Character Sheet:
-use real photos and the more the merrier
-starting gear, you won't be starting with a hundred things.  Think items that'll fit in or on a backpack.
-weapons, common melee items like bats, crowbars, and knives are your main weapons. However I will allow guns, guns like 9 mm pistol with only one clip left,  a .22 hunting rifle with a small box of ammo, a shotgun with 6 slugs, a crossbow or compound bow with only 3 bolts or arrows.  It's all just low enough to make you think wisely on all your shots.
-looking for maybe 3 or 4 afflicted,  I will be one of them.
-sex, it will be a regular thing from outsiders raping to friends doing such to relax.  Love might even be found.  However sex will be common it isn't the main plotline.
-age, follow E rules anything from 16 up
-Personality, give a small description of how your character acts, is he cold hearted? is she klutzy? Is he secretly a narcissist? simple things like that to help set the mood of your character
-Feelings towards the Afflicted, remember I said there was one point where those who were afflicted were segregated and experimented on, some of them, there is a hatred towards them, could be because they have the rash and survived it? or a hatred towards the rash itself and you're just the host to the virus.
-Additional Photos, this one is simple, if you have any extra character photos post them away, also if you wish to add photos of sexual organs, scars, tattoos, photos of the gear or weapons, anything you see fit to help describe said character
Name:
Afflicted or Unafflicted:
Feelings toward Afflicted:
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexual Orientation:
Bio:
Weapons:
Gear:
Fears:
Casual ons:
Casual offs:
Sexual ons:
Sexual offs:
[spoiler=Additional Photos][/spoiler]

My character as an example

Name: Christopher Phoenix
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Indifferent
Appearance:

Personality: very quiet and nice, yet has a darker driven side to get the drugs and drink he needs to sleep and forget the voices in his head (its become a huge issue lately and he's become kind of odd from it)
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Bi-Curious
Bio: Christopher grew up in a troubled household, His father was a drunk, his mother popped pills, and often enough they forgot about him and his little brother.  Life continue on this way for 14 years until Christopher's little brother was found dead from an over dose of pills, his mothers pills. As CYS came in to relocate him as his parents were arrested Chris was adopted by his grandmother.  She was a God loving, kind hearted woman, and she became the only reason Chris seemed to mellow out.  See over the years of a bad childhood Chris was known to be a trouble maker and a fighter.  Often he would tussle with kids who claimed he wasn't strong enough or cool enough.  Often running with the bad crowds, a noticeable drop in his grades arrived.  However upon the move to his grand mothers, and a start at a fresh new school Chris was given a second chance.  When school wasn't involved the nice old lady had him working to keep himself out of trouble.  Her husband who had passed, owned the local book store.  She was the soul owner and soon Chris would find the store as a second home.  While kids drank and did drugs, the young man found himself buried in books to occupy his time.  As the first outbreak came, devastation hit and after the passing of his grandmother, he became owner of the book store.  Feeling a need and urgency to do something about the warring countries he closed up the book store and left for the military.

After a few months in the service Chris was going to miss out on his first marine ball.  However,she showed up, the younger sister to one of his buddies in the service came to his rescue.  Instantly he fell for this girl the second they hit the dance floor.  And two years of on and off dating he got down on one knee and asked her the question of a life time.  Life seemed good, and the world was becoming a better place, specially for him. 

Then the rashes appeared.

About 6 months after the first outbreak he noticed the red rashes spreading across his neck and his left arm, fearing the worse he set to praying and bathing daily as if either would stop the virus.  However after the two week period when normal people would die, he survived, and to his amazement never felt any different due to the rash.  The markings were horrific, and they were something he couldn't bare to see, so he had a local tattoo artist ink him up to cover the markings.  The faith based tattoos soon covered the rashes nearly complete, however a few small patches of red irritated skin can be seen.  Soon the world came crashing down, and the Unseen appeared almost as if they were ghosts.  After hearing about the unseen, and seeing the rash through his tattoos he did one thing he regrets to this day, he left all the good he had in this world. 

His fiance wasn't infected like he was, and he would be damned if he let her catch it from him.  So one night while she was at work he packed a bag, left a small note, and left to return home, his home in Pennsylvania.  When he arrived he reopened the book store in hopes to start over knowing most likely he had limited time from the affliction. Weeks passed before he found the world had crumbled to shit. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he knew he couldn't stay here.  So he boarded up the bookstore and left to head north into the woods to a church his grandmother used to take him, an area he though would be well guarded and not have a lot of people around. When he arrived at the church he found the practitioners, or what was left, were dead and dying.  The Unseen had gotten to them, and the screams of the dying filled the air as he tried what he could to save them and mend their wounds.  When shit hit the fans and life became worse his dreams turned into nightmares.  Often he couldn't sleep, waking up from the screams for help in his head of the people he's seen die.  The same images of the church play over in his thoughts, and after 6 months of traveling on the road he found himself turning to alcohol and pills to quiet the noises in his head.   

Weapons: Baseball bat, .22 long barrel rifle with no bullets left
Gear: Backpack filled with a few small books, canteen of water, small used first aid kit, zippo lighter, cross necklace given to him by his grandmother, A small pocket knife given to him by his fiance, a small thin blanket and towel wrapped together on backpack.  Small bottle of Jack Daniels with only a few swigs left, Small bottle of sleeping pills.
Fears: The darkness, he knows those things move quickly and silently, but in the darkness they are virtually undetectable.  The night mares he has been having. His drug and Drink abuse getting worse like his parents.
Casual ons: loves to read and write
Casual offs: darkness, drug users (even though he is sort of one)
Sexual ons: same as personal
Sexual offs: scat, gore, vore
Additional Photos

Sexual Organ ;)
NSFW

The Unseen

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Red Stella

I apparently missed this, but I’m definitely interested.

Dominique

I like to express my interest as well!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Chreestafer

Awesome!

I'm glad everyone has interest in the story! Some jew and some who played in the original :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ambie

In!!  Is the rash transmitable? Or are the ones that aren’t afflicted immune?

Chreestafer

Quote from: Ambie on July 02, 2018, 02:23:40 PM
In!!  Is the rash transmitable? Or are the ones that aren’t afflicted immune?

The disease affected about 80 percent of the population.  A majority of them turned into "The Unseen" a small percent who didn't change, gained a rash.  Now it isn't like a flu or an STD, it isn't transmittable from someone who has just the rash.  Something in their blood, their DNA, had stopped the progression of the mutation.  However, Like zombies, if you are injured by an Unseen there is a possibility to change.  If that is to happen to someone in game while we play, said player can PM me and we can discuss possibilities. 

Those that do have the rash are immune to tranforming if injured fiurther.  As previously stated those who cary the virus but dont change get this rash.  Those who didn't seem to think those with the rash are still monsters.  Some hunt the "rash" to eliminate them.  Others have prejudice against them as if they're the reason this is happening. 

If the game gets big enough I wish to have sub groups that'll meet up.  Red Stella I believe played in the first rendition I had of this game.  Group A is the community group that lives on top of an abandond Walmart.  Group B, is a small group that is running from a larger group of Cannibals hunting them. 

I do wish to have a roughly even amount of Rashers, Me being one, or less than even amount. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ambie

Sounds good! I would like to play an unafflicted but can do a second character that is afflicted as well if needed.

Chreestafer

Go ahead and work up one for now and if the need arises we can discuss a second :)

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Also post your character here for now
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kokaine

Not sure if I wanna go afflicted or normal but my girl's rough draft should be up tomorrow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Chreestafer

Quote from: Kokaine on July 03, 2018, 12:17:32 AM
Not sure if I wanna go afflicted or normal but my girl's rough draft should be up tomorrow.

Awesome!

Also, as an FYI to anyone interested.   I was hoping someone could my play my characters ex fiance.  I have Chris starting off in the walmart community.  So I was hoping maybe whomever plays her can be a part of the small group that is running from the Cannibals.  If anyone is interested PM me :)

Hoping for the drama factor in this hehe
Ons and Offs
F-List

Red Stella

Name: Tasha Delaney
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted.
Feelings toward Afflicted: Sympathetic.  It’s not their fault, no one asked to be put through this. 
Appearance:
5’ 5”/1.65m
Blue eyes.
Long, curly blonde hair.  Natural blonde.
Personality: Compassionate, friendly, practical.  Tasha has survived by not being too squeamish or too desperate.  She compartmentalizes the horrors she's seen in order to function; most of the time it works, and she's learned to be quiet when the nightmares hit.
Sexual Orientation: Straight, sub.
Bio: When the outbreak began, Tasha was a student at Duquesne University.  Everyone was so sure it would be all right in the long run.  It wasn't. 

Tasha's roommate and many other students (and no few staff members) left the university and returned home when the crisis peaked.  The school did it's best to provide safety and some normalcy for those who stayed.  She locked herself in her dorm room when other students in her building got sick.  Hid there waiting to either sicken and die or be carted off for her own good.  She didn't die.  Others she knew did, from the illness or, later, from the Unseen. 

Parts of the school had been safe to hide for a while.  Then mostly safe.  Then safer than nothing.  Then it was time to run. 

Weapons: Baseball bat (polypropylene). 
Gear: Collapsible canteen.   LED flashlight with solar recharger.  Small titanium pry bar.  Pocket tool.  Hunting knife.  Backpack.  Light blanket. Cobbled together 1st aid kit in a ziplock bag.
Basic Timex wristwatch (analog, not battery powered).  Small gold hoop pierced earrings. 
Fears: Being absolutely alone.  Losing her mind.
Casual ons: Rain.   Ice cream.  Fresh fruit.
Casual offs: Cruelty. Unnecessary violence. 
Sexual ons: Dominant men. Rough sex.  Oral sex (giving).
Sexual offs: Girls.  Bathroom stuff.  Vore.  Torture.
Additional Photos

Delirium

Interested!  Though it looks like there are quite a few lady-types already.  Did you want to keep gender ratio balanced at all?  I'd be happy to play a guy if so.

Also, thinking of going Afflicted, if that's cool :)

Chreestafer

Quote from: Delirium on July 03, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
Interested!  Though it looks like there are quite a few lady-types already.  Did you want to keep gender ratio balanced at all?  I'd be happy to play a guy if so.

Also, thinking of going Afflicted, if that's cool :)

Hey, I'm a guy so I dont mind all the ladies! Hahaha

However, honestly do what ever you'd like to do.  I won't restrict players from playing other sexes.  Yet I wont force you to do so to keep a game balanced.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Delirium

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 03, 2018, 09:06:27 PM
Hey, I'm a guy so I dont mind all the ladies! Hahaha

However, honestly do what ever you'd like to do.  I won't restrict players from playing other sexes.  Yet I wont force you to do so to keep a game balanced.

Cool, got it.  I will probably have a character sheet by tomorrow, then.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Delirium on July 03, 2018, 09:23:29 PM
Cool, got it.  I will probably have a character sheet by tomorrow, then.

Works for me :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ambie

I’ll have mine up tomorrow evening.

Chreestafer

Quote from: Ambie on July 05, 2018, 12:31:39 AM
I’ll have mine up tomorrow evening.

It's ok, take your time.  And for those of you who would like to create a 2nd character please feel free to PM me your second one.  I'll review them, and if they are likes enough I'll approve them.

Also 2 notes!

Considering a co-gm if anyone is interested.

Also looking for someone to play my characters ex fiance. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

Ambie

Name: Amber Valentine
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Sympothetic
Appearance: 5’2’’; Athletic; light tan skin; 31 C cup
Personality: Sweet but sharp. Her dad was a marine so she can handle herself to a degree but would rather avoid conflict altogether. She is always one to try and help those in need though.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio:  Her mother, father, brother, everyone she knew was gone. She had no clue she was randomly immune to the affliction affecting those around her. Her family unit was so tightly knit. She relied on them each in their own way as their constant moving kept her in new schools and without kindship found in lifelong friends.   The first month without anyone, she simply wandered. Lost. She had heard about the hunts, civilizations struggle to stabilize. Brought into her first camp proved a tough row. Having to share tight spaces with strangers, change around them, shower with them, eat with them. Just as the surroundings became familiar, the riot. She was taken as a prize on the first night, raped, beaten. It made her walls tough. She had never actually seen any of the unseen before or an afflicted person, till the night she escaped when another riot occurred due to some recently arrived afflicted. She would never been caught like that again, with her guard down, her father had taught her better. She ended up attaching to a small group of mothers and fathers who had lost their children. Again she felt herself growing attached to them as they wandered. Stopping to help afflicted that had gone undiscovered by the roaming groups actively hunting them. This gave her peace. At such a young age she had been through so much.
Weapons: 6 inch knife gives to her by her father that she wields almost expertly
Gear: small backpack with 3 sets of clothes, small canteen, fire starting materials, small first aide kit, desert camo hat
Fears: intense situations, small dark places
Casual ons: thunderstorms, a nice shower/wash, good mindless conversation
Casual offs: know it alls, people that don’t use logic, afflicted hunters
Sexual ons: foreplay, teasing, public areas and risky situations, roughness, talking, someone dom.
Sexual offs: scat, gore, bathroom stuff
Additional Photos Coming Soon

Narianna

I am so interested! I'll prolly play a dude-man as well, if accepted!

Kokaine

Name: Danika Thomas

Afflicted or Unafflicted: Unafflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Acts ambivalent. Truly afraid of them and the unknown nature of what they carry.

[Floatleft][/float]Appearance: Dani is a mixed woman of Jamaican, Chinese, and Scottish descent. She stands 5'4" tall, has hazel eyes, and is a fairly fit individual though she definitely has curves.

Personality: Despite having once been quite the social butterfly and one that others often considered the life of the party (though not recklessly so) Danika now comes off like a total hard ass with a chip on her shoulder. Her poker face hides everything and makes her seem like she's got it all together but the truth is: Danika is just as scared as anyone else. And worse, the fear that she fights to keep at bay during the day often invades her sleep. Still, while a mix of guilt and the determination to master her fear can drive her to be reckless with herself she's someone that excels at getting things done. She's no longer the sort to coddle or baby someone or pretend to be friendly just to make them feel better but you can always count on her to be real and tell it like it is. She'd rather see people scared but prepared, than spare their feelings only for them to end up hurt. Or worse. She likes to make it seem like she doesn't really care about anyone but herself but that's as much of a defense mechanism as her bow. Lives lost on her watch tend to leave deep wounds.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Bio: It was probably the stupidest thing she could have done. Leaving while he was gone, a simple note that said nothing of importance other than goodbye and her ring... yeah, she took the cowards way out but at the time that was the only way she could see him letting her go. The other scenarios that had played out in her head... they didn't turn out so well. So she'd left her fiance and struck out on her own after he'd gotten the rash, the scary one that had turned their entire world upside down in the first place. Then she'd gone running to her brother.  Only he hadn't been her brother anymore.

Danika and her brother had gown up dirt poor. Their father was a good man and he'd stuck around and raised them even after her mother died from cancer. His old fashioned views however, had chaffed and his children each had rebelled in their own ways. While Marcus had embraced the idea of acting out any way he could, Dani had become the social butterfly who hid her home life wherever she could. Enrollling in a performing arts high school meant she went to a different school than her brother too so she cultivated a whole life outside of the truth just to survive. While he struggled, she flourished, but even with their differences she still loved him and worried about him. Besides, living where they did still gave her plenty of problems to deal with.

She was proud of her brother when he got his act together and enlisted in the military. He seemed to do well too which took a load off her mind and allowed her to concentrate on doing her best. She got a scholarship to an art school and her web comic was beginning to pick up in popularity so there was plenty to celebrate despite her origins and she was happy to live it up every day that she could.

Going to the Marine Ball with her brother was supposed to be a bit of a joke. His date had bailed on him (he'd deserved it) but Dani couldn't just let him suffer so she'd volunteered to fill in. She'd had no idea she'd spend half the night dancing with his best friend, or that she'd find herself more taken with the reformed bad boy, but that was exactly what happened. At first her brother wasn't too keen on the idea but since she'd never listened to him before there wasn't much he could do. Their father wasn't happy about it either, but for entirely different reasons that often left Dani conflicted inside. Still, she said yes when Chris asked her to marry him.

When the first outbreak happened, Dani was scared. YEs, she'd grown up knowing how to take care of herself in tough situations but this was something different. However, she had Chris and still felt that immensely intoxicating rush that made her feel as though nothing could take them down if they were together. But then he got the rash. The one that said he was infected with something.

Dani's world ground to a halt the very day she saw it. Her heart broke and her strength began to fail her. She wanted to be the sort of woman that could stand up and say they held their love's hand the whole way, sticking by him no matter what, but she found that she couldn't. It started slowly. The fights, arguments over nothing that turned to sleeping in different rooms. Til finally just leaving seemed like the best thing. Then they wouldn't have to be angry all the time. Then they could sleep easier. She wouldn't have to endure the nightmares or the yearning for a man whose touch she could no longer stomach.

Except none of that went away when she left. If anything it all got worse. She missed him, even the angry him. And the world was a truly scary place. Especially after she had to kill what was left of her own brother.

Weapons: Recurve bow + 3 arrows; machete; heavy chain - 4ft
Gear: Backpack. 4 cans of baked beans. Bag of deer jerky. Small pot. Metal thermos. Solar powered flashlight. Torn Blanket. Two notebooks. 7 pens. 19 pencils. 12 Xanax in a baggie. Fingerless gloves.

Fears: The dark, Being eaten alive, Caring about anyone

Casual ons: Staying active/busy, learning new skills, cards, games, reading, drawing, dancing
Casual offs: Guns, bugs, sleeping, being seen as weak, trips down memory lane, anyone trying to get to close

Sexual ons: O/Os
Sexual offs: Feet, fisting, animals, bathroom play, gore/vore

Additional Photos

My O/Os

Chreestafer

Quote from: Narianna on July 06, 2018, 10:06:47 PM
I am so interested! I'll prolly play a dude-man as well, if accepted!

I'm currently allowing 2 characters if interested:)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Narianna

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 07, 2018, 01:29:56 PM
I'm currently allowing 2 characters if interested:)

Hmmm... You know, I think I might just hop on that!

Narianna

Name: Brock Stanton
Afflicted or Unafflicted: Afflicted
Feelings toward Afflicted: Anger, revulsion
Appearance: Brock has a rugged appearance and is usually seen with a 5 o’clock shadow. He has sandy blond hair and green eyes with a wide set jaw. He stands about 6’5” and is very muscularly built with a fit physique.
Personality: Brock is an alpha male but he is also a loner. He’s logical and calculating when the situation calls for it. He has a rugged edge but it takes a long time to ignite his temper. When ignited, Brock is deadly. He sips bourbon or whiskey neat, on a near constant basis, trying to escape his reality. He smokes cigarettes and cigars on occasion. His demeanor is imposing and he oozes sexuality unwittingly.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Bio: Brock was a truck driver and a woodworker in the Before. He'd married his highschool sweetheart, Pamela. She was the love of his life. He worshipped the ground she walked on. She had been a chef in the Before and he would always come home to a house smelling of the most wonderful foods. Whenever he was out working in the garage (transformed into a studio), Pamela would always bring samples of the latest dish on which she was working. Life had been almost perfect. All except for kids. Brock and Pamela both yearned to have children. They'd tried everything. Fertility treatments, in vito fertilization, tests, tests, and more tests. No one could explain why Pamela could not conceive. About 8 years ago, Brock and Pamela had given up hope and decided to search for either a surrogate or the chance to adopt, when a miracle happened. Pamela got pregnant. Nine months later, she delivered a beautiful and perfect little girl, Kayla. For 8 years, life was perfect.

Then the rashes happened. Brock heard it on the CB radio one night as the truckers were talking with each other. A medical emergency had been called. An epidemic, the news had dubbed it. Brock was on a particularly long and grueling delivery. Thankfully the load had already been deposited and he was on his way home. However, it seemed like forever before he finally made it back to Pamela and Kayla's arms. He quit his job the next day, made Pamela quit her job, and pulled Kayla out of school. He told them both that this would blow over and they could resume their normal lives eventually. But for months, they lived as shut ins, only venturing out to garner supplies, living off of their savings. Brock was not about to risk the safety of his loved ones.

Finally, things seemed to be clearing up. Brock let down his guard and let his family come and go as they pleased. One day, Kayla came home with a rash after playing with her friend in the park. Fear took hold of Brock and Pamela's hearts. They turned on the news to find a second wave of sickness hitting the area. Brock and Pamela agreed to not inform anyone of Kayla's health as they'd heard horror stories about the government experimenting on the infected. For two weeks Pamela nursed Kayla as her health slowly deteriorated. Then one night, Kayla died in Brock's arms as Pamela wailed by the bedside. Within minutes, Kayla's body came back to life and it was up to Brock to destroy her body to protect his wife.

They buried Kayla in the backyard and Pamela was thrown into a deep depression. She wouldn't eat and refused to leave the bed. One afternoon, about a month later, Brock had to leave the house to replenish their supplies. When he returned, he knew something was wrong. The house was entirely too quiet. On the table by the door was a note that read, "My Dearest Love, I can't take it anymore. I hurt too much. I must go be with her. Yours Forever, Pammy." Brock dropped the letter and raced up the stairs to their bedroom. It was empty. He glanced outside and saw his wife laying there, atop Kayla's grave. He ran down to her, hoping to revive her, but as he grew closer, he took in the grisly sight. Pamela had stuck a gun in her mouth and pulled the trigger. She'd taken no chances that she would come back to life. Brock dropped to his knees in anguish. He'd lost the only two people he loved most in the entire world.

Weapons: 2 - 8 inch Korin Gyutou Knives - strapped on either hip
Gear: Back satchel equipped with a couple changes of clothes, whittling tools, large first aid kit, metal fork and spoon, cans of beans and veggies, full face power air respirator mask, whittling tools (small scalpels and larger whittling knives), water bottle, large bottle of Glenfidditch whiskey (half full), 3 lighters, carton of Marlboro Reds gold watch, woodworking gloves, multitool pocket knife, flashlight, batteries
Fears: Getting close to people and losing them
Casual ons: Working with wood, whiskey, watching the rain fall, a good cigar
Casual offs: whining, helplessness, sniveling, cowardice, manipulation
Sexual ons: The soft lips of a woman, the sensual touch of silk panties, the curves of a feminine figure, but the smell is always his undoing.
Sexual offs: No yellow, brown, or children

Additional Photos

Chreestafer

Hoping to get a few more players to start :)
Ons and Offs
F-List