Interest Check - Depths of a Demon Lord's Dungeon

Started by Steir, April 26, 2016, 10:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steir

-Pending background story-
There was once a young man who had no luck with women, and drowned out his sorrows by deciding "Only 2-D girls can understand me!". He shut himself in, away from the world with dating sims and H-games as his only companions. While some needs were satisfied, the sorrow still nagged at him persistently. If only he can have women submit to anything he wanted...

If that is what you want, then I will grant you the means!

A digital voice called from his computer, followed by a blinding flash of light. The man no longer found himself in his room, but in a vast empy space. Not only that, but he has acquired an immense power that could bend things to his will. And so begins the reign of a new demon lord.

You awake from your slumber, feeling sore all over. The memory of a mysterious man overcoming you as your consciousness faded made you realize that something went wrong, and you get up from a bed to find yourself in some kind of dungeon. Not only that - your outfit has been changed into a form-fitting latex version of what you usually wear, covering your body from the neck down. The base suit covering your body hugs your body like second skin, and didn't show any means that it can be removed.

On the wall by the cell you woke up in, a message can be read:
"You can try to escape, but I will find you."

This is an interest check for a relatively freeform game. The characters find themselves encountering a man who claims to be a demon lord, defeating them and capturing them to be part of his harem. The characters wake up to find themselves in a mysterious dungeon that changes every time they venture out of the safe zone.

What to expect in this game?

• Lots of latex and rubber
  • Bondage
  • Sex (of course)
  • Some moments of humor, action, and drama.

Character sheet (may be subject to changes)
[float=right][img height=300]<image goes here, preferably anime style>[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Origin:[/b] (normal, fantasy, sci-fi, etc)
[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Description:[/b] summary of physical traits that makes the character. Include what the character's outfit would look like there.
[b]Personality:[/b] concise description of how the character thinks and acts under normal, and sometimes unusual, circumstances.
[b]Background:[/b] a brief history of the character prior to her capture.

[b]Powers/Abilities/Skills:[/b] brief description of what the character is capable of or is skilled at.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] the greater the power, the larger the weakness that can be exploited.

[b]Ons:[/b]
[b]Offs:[/b]

[b]Room:[/b] Default size would be like a broom closet or a locker, which can get bigger when you find some means of making it so.
[list]
[li]Bed - starts with a snug sleep sack, latex of course. ;)[/li]
[li]Other furniture and items will follow[/li]

I'm thinking post frequency can go at 2-3 times a week, allowing people time to catch up. This could change depending on how often people can post.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

;)

Hobbes1266

Sounds like it could be interesting. Would our characters be from a normal modern reality?

Steir

My intention would be that the characters can come from different realities, not just the normal modern one.

:)

I should add a pending character sheet format up there to better help with how to make a character.

Hobbes1266

Alright neat. I'll post a character once I've thought of one.

Hobbes1266

Hobbes1266

Name: Kenim Muerter
Origin: Fantasy
Race: Goblin

Description: Kenim stands at four feet tall, fairly tall for her race with sharp teeth, green skin and a fairly narrow nose. Her black long hair is shaved down to her scalp on one third of her head usually brushed to the side covering one of her pointed ears. Kenim is thin and lean with b-cup breasts. Kenims fur top and primitive skirt have become a low cut grey latex top clinging to her breasts and a tight black latex mini skirt easily showing her exposed crudely trimmed crotch and ass at many angles
Personality: Kenim is headstrong and adventurous, very stubborn and determined in everything she does.
Background: Kenim grew up in the Muerter tribe raised by the tribe with the other children. She was a skilled hunter and raider quickly raising up the tribal higherarchy. One day on the way back from an unsuccessful raid on a human village Kenims raiding party was ambushedby orks and taken prisoner, they quickly overtook the Muerter tribe village enslaving them without the raiders to defend them. The chieftain was executed and Kenim was arranged to be forced into marriage to the ork chief as a symbol of the domination of the orks over the goblins and their submission.

Skills: Natural weapons- Kenims teeth are sharp, designed for cutting into flesh.
Scrapper- Kenim has been fighting animals and people her entire life, highly skilled with a spear for both throwing and stabbing.
Survivalist- Kenim knows how to survive in nature, foraging, finding water and tracking prey are just a few skills she'd learned in a wilderness setting.
Weaknesses: Weak- Kenim like all goblins isn't very physically strong despite her fitness. She could be overpowered by the average human without much trouble.
Stubborn- Kenim is very unlikely to run from a fight, overconfident in her ability to win at any challenge.

Ons: Collars, leashes, impregnation, contests, humiliation, and many other things in my ons and offs list.
Offs: Snuff, obscene violence, scat, and other things  in my ons and offs list.

Steir

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on April 27, 2016, 11:27:24 AM
Would ons and offs be for me or my character?
On and offs should cover your preferences.

Arcadia

I'd like to express my interest in this game! I will write up a character soon, but I have some trouble finding character pictures. So I'm wondering if maybe you have an archive of character pics you like, Steir, that I could use for inspiration? I'm sort of leaning toward an elfy duelist type (light clothing, rapier, very agile) but I struggle to find a good pic. So if you have anything like that, or a pic archive for inspiration, I'd be much obliged!

Steir

Thank you for expressing your interest, Arcadia! As for where I look for images, it is usually one of the few things - danbooru, pixiv, and more recently, nijie. These three sites usually help out in finding a good picture. If all else fails, you can always use google and see what it can bring up. DeviantArt also has some gems, but will require effort (sometimes) to find good pics.

:)

Fish.Boy
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2133067

Homura Subaru
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4520

The two artists above have some particularly nice art, among several artists in pixiv. :D

Arcadia

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll give them a look! That said, if there's a certain image you've been wanting to see a character use, now's your chance to point me to it. :P

Steir

You have been forewarned (or did I?). >:3c

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41839147

I completely forgot about this artist too! This one has lots of good-looking pics along bondage and latex. Also vibrators.

;)

Arcadia

Hmm, I think I can work with that image~ Though I presume the vibe and armbinder won't be starting gear?

I'll also look through their gallery, see if anything else catches my fancy. If not, I think I'll go with the one you linked.

Steir

It's not necessary unless it's your thing. Chances are you'll encounter those later on.

:3c

Have fun looking through the galleries!

Arcadia

Oh, they're definitely my thing, but it feels like cheating to start so well equipped. :P

And now I'm torn between the pic you linked, another one in that gallery of a magical girl, and now Tharja from FE: Awakening that appeared in the sidebar as I browsed. This is a hard choice!

JoanieSappho

Hmm. Latex and rubber isn't a massive on for me, but not an off, either, and bondage, sex and especially the dungeon setting/stuff certainly are things I like. I'll poke around at images and see if I can come up with a character.

Arcadia

I went with the magical girl.

Name: Setsuna Aizawa, the Infinity Sorceress
Origin: Modern Japan with Magical Girls
Race: Human

Description: A slender, petite, bright-eyed girl with messy brown hair and light skin. Is 5'6", but stands closer to 5'9" due to her heeled boots. C-cup bust. Her normal magical girl sailor costume of magical white cloth highlighted with pink highlights and ribbons and heeled, knee-high white boots  has been replaced with one of mostly black latex with pink latex highlights and latex ribbons. Her normally bare forearms, midriff and thighs are also covered in latex in a shade slightly darker than her skin. The only non-latex'd skin she has below her neck is her upper thighs, where the thigh-high latex almost-skin-color socks end, her hands, and her bottom, which is more or less covered by her latex skirt. A snug, black latex thong covers her crotch, the string pulled tight between her asscheeks, leaving them bare should her skirt fly up or be lifted. (She doesn't have the chain or arm bindings depicted. Yet, anyway.)
Personality: Cheerful and optimistic, Setsuna is a bright and adventurous young woman who has been eager and willing to face down cosmic evils since the first day she learned she was a magical girl. She's been captured by foes before, and views her current predicament as a challenge to overcome. Heck, being tied up and fucked sounds like fun, and better a demon be doing that than attacking earth! Doesn't mean she won't put up a fight though, demons do deserve smiting, at least eventually.
Background: Setsuna hails from a world where magical girls saving places, and even the world, is a pretty regular occurrence. Many retire by the time they hit college age, and there are always more to replace them, but Setsuna enjoys it immensely, and at 24 she's not only been a magical girl for 10 years, but she's one of the oldest currently active ones. Its estranged her somewhat from her family, and all her friends have retired to normal lives by now, but she continues on, because someone needs to be the experienced advisor for the new girls, saving ones that get in over their heads. Also, blowing up monsters is just fun!

Powers/Abilities/Skills:
Magical Girl - Setsuna has a solid suite of magical girl powers; agility, jumping really high, magic force shields, a scepter that shoots blasts of energy and can be used as a club, a sense for the presence of magic and magic users. Normally she can also conjure and dismiss her outfit, but that doesn't seem to work here...
Well-read - Setsuna is very knowledgeable about all sorts of things, science, literature, and especially about magic and the mystical. She was the "Good Student" of her team, back when she had one, and she never stopped studying once on her own.
Weaknesses:
Reliant on Magic - Sufficient counter-magic can shatter her shields and deflect or reverse her energy bolts, and a true anti-magic zone would strip away even her preternatural agility, leaving her basically defenseless.
Slight - Her scepter might pack a wallop up close, but she's fast, not strong, and she doesn't weigh very much either. Get a solid grip on more than one limb, or just lift her off the ground completely, and there's not much she can do about it.

Ons: Bondage generally, collars and leashes, huge amounts of cum, cum drinking, spankings, buttplugs and anal, vibes, gags, other stuff in my preferences page.
Offs: Serious pain and violence, permanent damage, death, scat, actual impregnation (temporarily looking pregnant is fine), other stuff in my preferences page

Let me know if anything is missing or needs modifying. I hope we're able to start soon!

Steir

Kenim and Setsuna both look good. I'll wait a bit more before I start building up threads.

I plan to make the following threads:

• Living quarters - area where the characters can rest and eat. Includes a general area to check equipment found during an escape attempt.
  • Dungeon - explore the mysterious dungeon in an attempt to escape! It's possible to go out as more than one group, or solo (if you dare~).
  • Smut - girls need time to themselves too, especially if they end up feeling frustrated.
  • Character - thread to keep track of the characters. Need to know who's who of course!

Arcadia

I'm wondering, what's the demon lord's goal, exactly? I mean, he wants to keep them from escaping because he wants a harem, but why does he let them try? If he controls their living quarters, how could they store stuff for use in escaping there? Maybe something like, he doesn't actually have control of their living area, because its blessed or not technically part of his realm or something, so they can keep stuff there and are safe from him. Of course, if they want to get out, they need to brave his dungeon. And maybe there's something in the dungeon they need to seek out just to keep surviving, like a power source for whatever gives them food. Maybe they can teleport back to the safe area with whatever they're holding by doing some kind of spell that takes a minute and is obvious, so it can't be done in danger, but allows them to get back easily. Of course, that also obviates any forward progress they made. But, sometimes a useful item is worth it. It could fire if they pass out, too. Ooh, maybe there could be stuff in the dungeon they can collect to improve their living area, whether its better food, some reading material or just a more comfortable couch! That's always fun.

I'm mostly just throwing ideas out, but I do like the idea that the set up of the situation means they're very unlikely to escape anytime soon, but the demon lord isn't really capable of capturing them for good, either.

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Arcadia on April 28, 2016, 10:05:46 AM
I'm wondering, what's the demon lord's goal, exactly? I mean, he wants to keep them from escaping because he wants a harem, but why does he let them try? If he controls their living quarters, how could they store stuff for use in escaping there? Maybe something like, he doesn't actually have control of their living area, because its blessed or not technically part of his realm or something, so they can keep stuff there and are safe from him. Of course, if they want to get out, they need to brave his dungeon. And maybe there's something in the dungeon they need to seek out just to keep surviving, like a power source for whatever gives them food. Maybe they can teleport back to the safe area with whatever they're holding by doing some kind of spell that takes a minute and is obvious, so it can't be done in danger, but allows them to get back easily. Of course, that also obviates any forward progress they made. But, sometimes a useful item is worth it. It could fire if they pass out, too. Ooh, maybe there could be stuff in the dungeon they can collect to improve their living area, whether its better food, some reading material or just a more comfortable couch! That's always fun.

I'm mostly just throwing ideas out, but I do like the idea that the set up of the situation means they're very unlikely to escape anytime soon, but the demon lord isn't really capable of capturing them for good, either.
I was thinking the reason why he lets them try to escape was because he liked the chase, the hunt and the sport of it and he didn't do anything in the living area because he just decided it was more fun that way. Having a need to brave the dungeon for survival could be fun I think whether it be a power source for food or whatever else gets thought up. I like the idea of finding things to improve their living conditions, maybe their rooms start small with nothing but a hard bed and a food dispensor (maybe gruel or maybe even nurition rich cum?) Being able to increase the size, the furniture and the food dispenser by finding things in the dungeon.

JoanieSappho

And looking at images made me realize that, no, I actually quite like latex after all.  :P
Also, there seem to be so few pictures of what I want! Also, Demon Lord guy made me think of corruption and then we had this character.

Name: Anaelia
Origin: Celestial Realm
Race: Angel

Description: A short, slender woman who appears to be quite young, Anaelia's true nature is, however, immediately apparent. The large white wings are something of a giveaway, after all.
Her long golden hair is always worn up, bound intricately atop her head and accented with golden ornaments, although a few locks are left free to frame her heart-shaped face and eyes that share bother the colour and vibrancy of young, fresh grass.
While her body has definite curves to the chest and hips her figure is not exceptionally generous in its proportions, her breasts reaching a C-cup at best.
Normally, she would be dressed befitting her nature, in long, flowing white skirts and robes, but her outfit has changed drastically in both hue and nature. Black - save for the white gloves and stockings that cover her limbs, the loose, light skirt has been replaced by tight black latex that ends just a ffew short inches after it begins, instead of reaching to her ankles. Instead of the white bodice that would cover her chest, a gold-edged black corset presses tightly around her waist, forcing her breasts together and up on full display.
And, thanks to this new demon lord, a thick, heavy collar is sealed around her neck.

Personality: Although she is indeed an angel, Anaelia is an extremely young example of her kind, untested and unprepared for the realities of life among less moral beings. As such, while righteous and confident in the extreme, she is generous, kind and exceedingly trusting, utterly unsuited to deal with ... well, anyone remotely dishonest.

Background: As a young angel who grew in a time of relative peace, Anaelia has led a sheltered life as one of the handful of her kind to come into existence in the last millenium. Perhaps a little too curious and not quite able to comprehend that anyone could even be evil, it is honestly a surprise that something like this hadn't happened to her sooner, during one of her little escapes to see the people and wonders of creation. Although innocent in all senses of the word Anaelia, like all angels, does hold that little flaw in herself that in the wrong - or right - circumstances and conditions could lead to her fall and corruption.

Powers/Abilities/Skills:
Angel of Peace: As with all of her kind, Anaelia's body is simply above that of mortals when it comes to resilience, with only weapons and spells specifically designed to hurt celestial beings having much of an effect upon her. Raised during a time of peace, however, she lacks the strength and ferocity of the older angels who fought demons, and her talents lie almost entirely in defensive or supporting areas. She can, of course, fly, take on the wounds of others - while her body heals far quicker it is, however, just as vulnerable to pain as any mortal - and create defensive barriers and bubbles. Although, as the Demon Lord quickly learned, those defenses can be broken by repeated or overwhelming attacks. In terms of offense, Anaelia can create a flaming, demon-hurting sword, but she is unskilled in actually using it, typically managing only to lash out blindly with it - and then only when backed into a corner.

Weaknesses:
Incredibly Gullible: Unless it is immediately, transparently obviously not true, Anaelia will give practically anyone, even people who she knows have lied to her in the past, the benefit of the doubt with whatever they say, always seeking to believe the best of them.
Inexperienced: Anaelia has never raised a hand to defend herself and despite having the power of an angel, barely knows how to use more than the basics of it for any kind of combat. And she's even worse when it comes to defending herself physically. Even with her full power available to her, she was easily bested by the Demon Lord
Peaceful: Fighting is an almost alien concept to Anaelia and she will always try to find and take a peaceful route, weather through dialogue or fleeing.

And the below may be open to change if she starts to get corrupted and fall. Except stuff in italics, those are hard limits and will stay the same.
Ons: Cuddling, gentleness, kindness (At the beginning, at least, Anaelia is very, very much an innocent in sexual matters.) Unknown to her: Restraint, bondage, masturbation (of herself or others), oral (giving more than receiving).
Offs: Pain (hers or others'), roughness, obscenity, bodily fluids, blood, scat, gore, snuff

I know. She's ridiculously pure for this sort of game. I fully hope and intend for that to change, however, for nasty things to happen to her and for her to turn dirtier and nastier in response - anything other than mudersex, maimingsex and poopsex is entirely possible for her, not just to do, but to get off on. Hopefully still a fit for this game.

Arcadia

Hmm, part of the reason I like the idea that their living area is something he can't touch is that it means he'd be more invested in stopping their escape attempts and making use of them promptly when they're inevitably caught. Also so that they can taunt him, for similar results.

As for upgrades, maybe starting out their environment is something like:
Bedroom Size - closet
Bed - stone floor
Common Room Contents - nothing
Other Entertainment & Toys - none
Food - gruel and cum

Then as we find stuff, the bedrooms get bigger and furnished, the common room expands as stuff fills it, maybe we even get access to other (latex) outfits. Maybe also sex toys. And while there's always gruel and cum to eat, if we wanted anything else, we'd need to find it, and it wouldn't be a permanent upgrade and would get consumed. So, reason to keep exploring even if the living area is nice! (Though if it were up to me, liquids would be rare, so most meals would be washed down with a glass of hydrating [presumably demon lord] cum. But I just really enjoy large amounts of cum and the drinking thereof~)

Hobbes1266

Quote from: Arcadia on April 28, 2016, 10:46:56 AM
Hmm, part of the reason I like the idea that their living area is something he can't touch is that it means he'd be more invested in stopping their escape attempts and making use of them promptly when they're inevitably caught. Also so that they can taunt him, for similar results.

As for upgrades, maybe starting out their environment is something like:
Bedroom Size - closet
Bed - stone floor
Common Room Contents - nothing
Other Entertainment & Toys - none
Food - gruel and cum

Then as we find stuff, the bedrooms get bigger and furnished, the common room expands as stuff fills it, maybe we even get access to other (latex) outfits. Maybe also sex toys. And while there's always gruel and cum to eat, if we wanted anything else, we'd need to find it, and it wouldn't be a permanent upgrade and would get consumed. So, reason to keep exploring even if the living area is nice! (Though if it were up to me, liquids would be rare, so most meals would be washed down with a glass of hydrating [presumably demon lord] cum. But I just really enjoy large amounts of cum and the drinking thereof~)
If the GM agrees to it I'm more than happy with all of that. I like the starting living area idea.

Arcadia

I hope he likes my ideas. I like my ideas, but then, I'm biased. :P

Quote from: JoanieSappho on April 28, 2016, 10:46:13 AM

Anaelia

I really like your character, I look forward to playing with her! Corruption is a lot of fun, its a minor theme for Setsuna, I figure she'll go from heroic magical girl who's okay with sex as a forfeit in the dungeon to basically heroic but seriously enjoying the bondage, teasing, denial and eventual fucking, to relishing every drop of cum she can drink but still wanting to smite that demon lord one of these days.

Steir

I actually do like the ideas you brought up, Arcadia. If you wouldn't mind, I would adopt it into the Living Quarters thread tonight (on my end). Anaelia's character looks great too! My idea is that the characters would still find their fellow companions useful regardless of having a vast difference (or absence) of powers/abilities/etc.

I think I should add an ooc thread and set the Character thread up soon as well. Maybe get a sneak peek of the demon lord himself over there?

>:3c

Swordsman18