new improved family resort weekend ( drama, incest, master slave, age play)

Started by Chreestafer, October 15, 2012, 09:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Mora

Miyu

stargirl

Chreestafer

ok all i am alive! lol again im sorry about the huge delay, works been brutal and never seems to get easie as it seems lol, im creating the thread as we speak so hold tight just a slight bit longer and itll all start off. 

ps: miyu your role is perfect :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

stargirl

Welcome back, Lord General.

We are all happy you are here. We are waiting for you command to proceed. :)

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Miyu

Aaand I guess my char is not on the car so she wasn't invited?. Booooo

Gekido

Name: Brian
Sub or Dom: Switch
Sex: Male
Nude Character Desprition: (cock size, shaven hairy, bust size, tattoos, piercings, ect) 7 inch length, Prince Albert piercing, Tongue piercing, Tattoo on his arm (tribal of a dragon)
Bio:
Brian was borned and raised with a single father, ever since he could remember he was always focused on sports. He became a jock belonging into his high school basketball team, he became one of the key players of the team. However as much as he loved sports he studied as well, he became a straight A student and always did his best at everything he did. He grew up to help his father whenever he could with the stuff of the house becoming sort of a fixer man of sorts. When he was told about the vacation he decided that he would do it without a question since he needed time to relax.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Sexual Interests / Fetishes: Bondage, Humiliation, Spanking, Oral, Anal, Breast play.
Who in your family do you wish to or do you fuck: Every girl and the boys who wants it.

nailcrosser

stargirl

Hi guy, I not the GM but, I may help you.

I don't think we actually have open roles. We could add more players, but that would be up to Chris, the GM. But recently we lost a player, and I'm sure everyone need someone who would take his character and continue from where he was. The player was Rage, who have been banned.