A World Without Heroes (Interest Check) (1 more Female Needed!)

Started by OHWceta, August 24, 2013, 11:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Countdown0 on August 27, 2013, 02:29:44 PM
Bryan wont be distracted. He's a very focused individual, but since he's not going to know the other heroes at the start, he probably wont be keeping an eye on their stuff while you steal it.

Then Bryan sounds like a awesome guy, noting not to steal his things or he'll notice. XD
Least theirs another of me, not easily distracted people.

Countdown0

My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

TheHangedOne

Red'll be too busy stalking his prey, I imagine.  8-)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

LordHarketh193

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 27, 2013, 03:32:17 PM
Red'll be too busy stalking his prey, I imagine.  8-)

OH and i have two assumptions about that:
the females or me?
I think its the females, many men can't resist them.

Quote from: Countdown0 on August 27, 2013, 03:09:14 PM
Yup. http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/C1N/

Priorities.

That is now my motto XD

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

LordHarketh193

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 27, 2013, 04:13:11 PM
The police, actually.

Ah even better.
So i'll have no issue from him then, thats another to add to the don't steal from list.

OHWceta

Quote from: TheHangedMan on August 27, 2013, 04:13:11 PM
The police, actually.
You know what, Fuck the police!    lol

Anyways, My female addition to the group!!!     ;D

Birth Name: Anna Corris
Alias: Vexy  (She's not a hero but she has a stripper nickname)
Appearance: Small framed, about 5 ft. 6, pale with freckles and golden blonde hair.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Side: Civilian, prefers heroes
Skills and Talents: Dancing, Stripping, Balance, distractions, pick-pocketing (Strippers gotta steal the clients' cash while they're not looking) Faking orgasms.
Brief History: Anna didn't have a tragic childhood, but neither was it pleasant. Her parents were poor, her mom could never hold a decent job and her father was a construction worker until a disability ruined his career. Living off the disability payments was hard but the family pulled through. As a young teen Anna would take on odd jobs around the community, unfortunately their apartment complex was sold to the Hanzo corporation in order to build a strip mall, unable to afford moving elsewhere the neighbors petitioned the corporation to save their homes. The resulting debt forced many of the males into gangs while the females turned to prostitution. Anna often dreams of leaving the city but knows she could never afford it, but perhaps someday someone will save her from these cesspools the Hanzo corporation has created.

Theme Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyarjKuBBV8  (I specifically chose this version because it has a woman having an orgasm at the start of the song.  X-D  )

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Anna later dons a costume in honor of Forte near the end of the RP.

Sometime after the events of the RP she will assume a Hero identity.

Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

LordHarketh193

Quote from: OHWceta on August 27, 2013, 04:36:27 PM
You know what, Fuck the police!    lol

Anyways, My female addition to the group!!!     ;D

Birth Name: Anna Corris
Alias: Vexy  (She's not a hero but she has a stripper nickname)
Appearance: Small framed, about 5 ft. 6, pale with freckles and golden blonde hair.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Side: Civilian, prefers heroes
Skills and Talents: Dancing, Stripping, Balance, distractions, pick-pocketing (Strippers gotta steal the clients' cash while they're not looking) Faking orgasms.
Brief History: Anna didn't have a tragic childhood, but neither was it pleasant. Her parents were poor, her mom could never hold a decent job and her father was a construction worker until a disability ruined his career. Living off the disability payments was hard but the family pulled through. As a young teen Anna would take on odd jobs around the community, unfortunately their apartment complex was sold to the Hanzo corporation in order to build a strip mall, unable to afford moving elsewhere the neighbors petitioned the corporation to save their homes. The resulting debt forced many of the males into gangs while the females turned to prostitution. Anna often dreams of leaving the city but knows she could never afford it, but perhaps someday someone will save her from these cesspools the Hanzo corporation has created.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Anna later dons a costume in honor of Forte near the end of the RP.

Sometime after the events of the RP she will assume a Hero identity.

LOL

nice addiction :)

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

EndofDivine

I think I might be interested in this. I'd actually prefer to be a villain though if you still have room for more of them. Don't really have too many ideas at the moment...I just know that being evil in this kind of setting appeals a lot more to me. And I don't really mind the whole dying at the end thing...I usually kill off my characters in RPs anyway. :P

LordHarketh193

Quote from: EndofDivine on August 27, 2013, 06:42:59 PM
I think I might be interested in this. I'd actually prefer to be a villain though if you still have room for more of them. Don't really have too many ideas at the moment...I just know that being evil in this kind of setting appeals a lot more to me. And I don't really mind the whole dying at the end thing...I usually kill off my characters in RPs anyway. :P

Looks like we have another *evil face*  XD

himawari

Doth your mother knoweth you wearth her drapes?

I am interested. Erm need more heros or villians? I can come up with something.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

TheHangedOne

well, I can't speak for him, but we currently seem to have six heroes and only four villains.
Check out my poet tree!

Countdown0

We need more female characters in general. I don't know if OHW has a preference on which role they take.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Carlissa

We have more heroes than villains, so we might need them more.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

himawari

Alrighties. Female.villain. Will create her after work.

Hotaru37

Birth Name: Virginia (Ginny) Heartling
Alias: Nevermore
Appearance: 5’4, slim build, she long light brown hair and bright blue eyes

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious(maybe)
Side: (anti)Hero
Skills and Talents:
Ginny is very good at being very cat-like and moving stealthy let no one know that she is there.  She is also very talented with knives, pistols, and staff with blades hidden in the ends that only she knows is there. 

Brief History:
Ginny came from a middle class to lower class home and for the most part had a happy childhood until she was seven years old and her parents died in a fire.  She was forced to move in with her grandfather who lived in New Keph and who she remembered that her father seemed afraid of when he mentioned him.  As she started to grow up with her grandfather she found out that he was abusive and took beatings for things she couldn’t even remembered doing until she started hiding on the streets.  Once she was on the streets, Ginny was taken in by the Free Riders and some of the older ones took under their wings teaching her how to survive on the streets.  They taught her to use a pistol, ride a motorcycle and many other things they thought the young female needed to know. 

When she was sixteen she officially became part of the Free Riders and the girlfriend to one of the slightly older members who’s father was a leader of the group.  Ginny rode with the gang and sometimes ran interference when it was needed but on the night of the raid she had been taken in by police where they had questioned her on the location.  Though she didn’t give them the location the cops found out anyway and raided the hideout and Ginny landed in the hospital from complications from the questioning.  Corrupt cops are not so nice to people they question and she ended up tortured and with a scar across her one eye, which she could have lost her vision too and the hospital staff never reported the abuse.

After getting out she found out most of the Free Riders had been killed including her boyfriend and most of the others that survived thought that she was the squealer.  In the end Ginny turned to the only one of the old gang that seemed to trust her and decided to help him in his vengeance.  Creating Nevermore to match his Red Phantom and though she helps take revenge on the cops, she is after the true squealer who ratted out the Free Riders.  And what she wants, she gets.

Theme Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhdDuS4jYlU

Equipment:
-A couple of hunters knives
-Switchblade
-Pistol
-Staff with a scythe blade hidden at the end of it
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Carlissa

himawari

Birth Name: Ami Nakamura
Alias: Blade

((she has a dragon tattoo on her left tigh))

Oufit: http://cloud7.lbox.me/images/384x384/201211/fancy-printed-red-and-black-spandex-yukata-costumes-2-pieces_sntqrk1352256805200.jpg

Sexual Orientation: Straight (is okay being with females but she doesn't grow attracted to them)
Side: Villian

Skills and Talents: Think ninja...and she is able to wield the duo/single katanas (knife) like it s just part of her arms. Without the knives, she is able to fight as well. She use her tiny/slender frame to her advantage to knock down opponents bigger than her. She is a pro in laido, kendo and judo (not a master but knows what she is doing and does it well). She was stealthy and agile as she moves fast to attack her opponents.

Brief History: Born in Japan........

By the age of 14, Ami was the top of her class in laido, kendo and judo. After all, she was brought up by traditional grandparents and parents. Her father owned a dojo of which she was forced to train day and night to become the top in her class and she excelled in the Japanese martial arts. However, her father did angered a few triad members and thus she was kiddnapped one day after school. She was supposed to be used as a ransom to get money out of her father but she escaped with the skills she had. Stealing her captor's katana, she fled and was lost in the shipyard (where she was held).
She got into one of the containers which shipped her off to America. She was found, sent to an orphanage as she could not speak English then.

She grew up alone, learning English in a school which the orphanage sent her to...of course, when she turned 18, she was to leave the orphanage and was back out in the world to fend for herself. She tried doing good by stopping petty thefts and an occasional armed robbery or two but got no reward in return. She thought it was a waste of efforts, after all, she had no job, no money and by helping people and getting nothing in return was not profitable to her. Eventually, she found herself in New Keph City and was recruited by one of Hanzo's underling to be his bodyguard and to do his bad deeds. She was paid to do it and had shelter and was given anything she wanted, so why not. She went against what she learnt (virtues and everything under the code of Japanese Martial Arts) and became a villain working indirectly for Hanzo.

Her Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRNS0oAN2iI

Hotaru37

Quote from: Carlissa on August 27, 2013, 11:00:21 PM
Where did she learn to wield a staff?

I would think she would pick it up on the street from using pieces of pipes as protection and then graduating to staffs later... 
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

TheHangedOne

She could have also adapted it from using pool sticks, or self-training, too.  Hell, I once held my own against a kendo student when I had never practiced or used a shinai before.
Check out my poet tree!

Hotaru37

Quite true.  She could have done either as well.  I have always liked staffs as weapons.   :-)  That is cool.  Sounds like you could be a natural with kendo.

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

Hotaru37

Cool.   :-)  That is what I prefer as well if it would come to fighting with a weapon.