The Guardian and his Angel

Started by Aiyanna, May 26, 2014, 11:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aiyanna

ATTENTION:

This post is also present in the non-adult role play forum, mostly because I think this story can be played either nice and vanilla love story or behind the scenes kinky fun. The love story thing isn't really the main premise of the story anyway, it's just some fun along the way. I'm in a bit of a time crunch at the moment, so I just copy+pasted the posts over here, but the information hasn't really changed. Remember we can hash out details and play with the story once you tell me you're interested.

Hi guys! New member here. I want to start things off right with an RP idea I had that I've really been wanting to find someone to do with me! I had this idea actually sort of as a dream, sort of formulated in the first 10 minutes after I woke up one morning and rushed downstairs to write it down so I wouldn't forget. After I stopped to read it, I was kind of like, 'Hey, that might be fun to RP!' and I'm hoping someone else feels the same. First off is just an overview of what the RP is, second will be what I wrote that morning, kind of an opening scene to the role play.

And the story is:
It's modern day Earth, but under the illusion of normalcy, an eons old war between good and evil is raging every day. Demons stalk the streets and Angels wing through the skies, invisible to the humans around them. Except for a very select few, known to Angels as Guardians. It's not really polite to repeat what the Demons call them. The Guardians are very special humans, immortals really, if they can avoid being killed, with special powers, magical powers. And other than Angels, are the only ones strong enough to kill demons. Some have power over the elements, some can speak with animals and command them to do their bidding, still others control holy light or harness the very shadowy energy that the demon's themselves wield. Some are skilled healers-raising their fallen comrades from the dead- while others can kill with a wave of their hands.

But the Demons hunted the Guardians, all of them, in great hordes, and soon, very few remained, far too few to fight back all the ravening armies of Hell. This was over a thousand years ago. And when the hour seemed darkest of all, a sage lay on her deathbed, a wise woman and ancient even among angels, prophesied a Guardian with the strength of the Archangel himself, who had long since disappeared from the Earth to contemplate the secrets of the universe from the heavens.

Now, the time of the prophecy is near, and the Angels have discovered the identity of the prophesied guardian, and seek to protect him. Unfortunately, so have the demons, and Lucifer has sent forth one of his lieutenants to track the man down and slay him before he comes in to his powers. The Angels get there in time, but only just, and thus begins the whirlwind journey to train the Guardian, all the while fighting off the demons, protecting Earth, all the while trying to keep the struggle from the general populace.

Now the opening scene:

A man ran through rain-soaked streets in pale gray afternoon light. It had been raining most of the day, and his feet splashed through countless puddles on the asphalt. His breathing came hard; he was in good shape, but he’d been running awhile. Running away. Having just witnessed a massacre carried out by a single man in the dorm hall where he lived, he’d been the only one to get away. But the man, monster, thing, whatever he was, had pursued him. Looking around desperately for somewhere to hide, he spotted a seedy motel and ducked inside. There was no one in the little cashier’s box with its bulletproof glass, and luck was finally on his side. He opened the door and crouched down, trying to calm his breathing as his legs trembled and water pooled around him, dripping from his skin, clothes, and hair.

Then he heard the door of the motel open, the cheerful jingle of the bell ringing to alert anyone that a customer was here. But this was no customer. “I know you’re in here….” a deep voice sing-songed. There was an evil sort of chuckle. “Daaaavid….That’s right, isn’t it? Your name is David? Oh, the angels must simply love you. A call back to one of their few and not so impressive victories, David and Goliath…ha. Unfortunately for you, it’s not a battle of man and giant, this time, more a match between an insect and a fly swatter. It’s really not fair.” Suddenly the man was there, in the opening of the cashier’s box, and David squeezed his eyes shut, knowing that those eyes like black holes would be his last sight on this earth.

“No!” another deep male voice cried, and there was a flash of bright white light. “You will not have him Azaizel!” David opened his eyes again in surprise. There was another man standing there in the opening of the cashier’s box, and he was massive, and…dear God. Were those wings coming out of his back? He held a huge gleaming longsword in both hands, facing off with the black-eyed man, Azaizel, apparently. Azaizel snarled, his own black blade coming up. “Gabriel. I might have known. Coming to protect your little pet. But you didn’t stop me from wiping out that entire dorm hall, did you? That must irk you so.” The angel, he had to be an angel, growled. “Their spirits are being attended now. They will all enter the Kingdom. You, on the other hand, are going straight back to Hell!” He attacked, and David watched in awe through the glass as the two locked in an epic struggle.

Suddenly, he heard a ‘pst!’ from the door, and looked back, eyes widening. Easily the most beautiful woman he had ever seen beckoned from the door. “David, come here!” she whispered urgently. He stepped out of the cashier’s box reluctantly. He knew against the two busily destroying the lobby as they fought each other, it was little, if any, protection, but he still did not want to leave it. Then he came out and saw that the woman was not only holding a bow, but had a sword strapped to her hip and wings coming from her back. She was an angel, like Gabriel, and he stared, mouth gaping. “What on earth…” She shook her head, interrupting. “No time now!” There was a howl in the other room, Azaizel had spotted their attempted retreat. “No!” he screamed, charging. The woman grinned, grabbed David and pulled him close. “Not today, imp,” she said mischievously, and they vanished in a cloud of white smoke, leaving behind only the sound of her musical laugh. The demon screeched again, shattering all the glass in the room. Still standing in the other room, Gabriel shook his head, and vanished as well, leaving Azaizel to rage alone.

Extras:

Now, my character would be the female angel, mostly because I'm not very good with playing male roles. The other role would be David. I can see this maybe possibly morphing in to a group RP at some point, but who knows! In any case, for David, I don't care if it is a guy who plays the role or someone else who is comfortable with male roles. It would make me happy if the character's name was still David, mostly so I can keep the snide remark in the opening scene that the demon makes about David and Goliath, but I won't be heartbroken if it gets changed. So please guys, tell me what you think, and I hope someone takes an interest!

NEW STUFF

Ok, so, I'm not really a new member anymore, so ignore that first line. I still really want to play out this idea, but it's slow-going at the moment. Not to mention, I kind of like the idea of playing a story with more than one person, to explore different character aspects and writing styles, as well as different twists and turns in the story itself. Reply to the thread or send me a message if you are interested in playing David.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's