The Sleepover (Some Incest) One F needed

Started by Nymphadora, May 18, 2014, 02:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Magical Pen and myself are looking for another gal to join us in a very fun and interesting sleepover!

A bit of the concept planned out:

Magical Pen would play a father and son
I would play the younger daughter and the older daughter's friend.
Son and younger daughter are twins (16 yr old)

YOU, our future partner, would play the older daughter and the younger daughter's friend.

The father is dominant and is already sleeping with the older daughter. No one else knows they are having sex, no one suspects it either. The son is somewhat shy and fairly thrilled to have all of these girls around dressed in cute PJs and such, no doubt.

The older daughter's friend is secretly in love with her best friend, the older daughter. The younger daughter's friend is a shameless flirt with the father.

The younger daughter is rather put off by the fawning over her dad and separates herself from the group to hang out with her twin brother where their own experimentation starts up. It is more than possible one of the other girls will find them and join in or the twins may join in with the goings on with the dad and some double penetrations ensue.

The mother is out of town for the weekend. The girls perhaps have snuck some booze or may have a joint or two to share around.

We'd welcome some discussion points as well. Ask question here if you are interested and we'll see what comes of it!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

chicklady

I might be interested,but I'm also kinda rusty at all this - so if you find someone else, I wouldn't be offended?

Chicky

Lynnette

I'm all in, though if chicklady is interested, she was here first after all, she can have the spot if she so desires :)
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MagicalPen

Woo, didn't think we'd get much interest or this fast at all! Though, I must admit for a game like this, 'rusty' probably isn't going to cut it at this time. But - if we add some new characters later, we'll think of you Chicklady.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Lynnette

Quote from: MagicalPen on May 18, 2014, 12:45:10 PM
Woo, didn't think we'd get much interest or this fast at all! Though, I must admit for a game like this, 'rusty' probably isn't going to cut it at this time. But - if we add some new characters later, we'll think of you Chicklady.

I'm surprised you think so lowly of yourself, your games are usually a lot of fun MP.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

MagicalPen

Tell that to my lack of solo-games despite my ideas threads!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nymphadora

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on May 18, 2014, 12:46:25 PM
I'm surprised you think so lowly of yourself, your games are usually a lot of fun MP.

I second that, which is why I'm here MP
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

WildStallionNYC

which you opened up a slot for a male in this scene, i like the setup :)

chicklady

Hi Magipen!

No problem - keep me in mind if you need to add another character later - Aunt, delivery girl, whatever.  Just drop me a PM.  And keep me in mind if you need a solo - I'm rusty, so I'd love a chance to get back in the saddle (to mix metaphors).

Chicky