Committed [Slow Paced Horror][No-Smut][EX][Interest Check]

Started by Jag, July 21, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

This is just an interest check. I've been tossing this idea around for some time in my head and thought I would put out a few feelers. Just some information about the game idea:
  • This is a no-smut game. While a character may get aroused by what is happening, there will be no open sexual scenes. Players will be allowed to 'fade to black' or move to a private thread in a one-on-one section or take it to PMs.

• Looking for 5 Humans and 5 "Ghosts". That means the game will be limited to ten people total. This is not going to be a first come type of game. A CS will be submitted for review and can possibly be denied. As I will be a player, that leaves nine open spots.

• This is modern day, so 2018. This is not the type of asylum seen in movies or TV shows like AHS. All staff are monitored and held to legal standards. Patients are not just locked up and abused.

• All violence towards patients will be by the supernatural characters, not facility staff.

• Supernatural characters will be primarily paired up with one human character, but are free to interact with other beings and humans.

• Free-Form game. No full plot other than humans being tormented by ghosts in various ways.

• No humans may be suffering from a mental illness that would degrade their mental abilities to the point that they regress to a childlike state.

• Humans can have been committed wrongfully. The CS would need to provide a good reason for how they ended up here.

• Supernatural beings are not former patients. They are being who are drawn to the asylum. They could have been depraved humans who were committed at some point in their lives, but not at Sansid.

Here is a list of the types of supernatural characters being looked for:
  • Insanity Inducing Being - Taken by Jag
  • Sleep Paralysis Being
  • Fear Being
  • Persuasion Being
  • Violence Being

The human characters can range a large number of disorders. When I start taking on character sheets, I will be approving supernatural ones first. Once all ghosts are approved, those wanting to play a human will have to get permission from one of the ghost players to write a human that compliments their ghost. Again, while the beings will be able to interact with other beings and other humans, they will have a primary human to focus on. This will make the game very give and take. No one will be left to the side to try to find a scene to play in, because they will always have a long term scene they can work on at any time.

An example would be my Insanity Inducing Being. He would be more attracted to a human who was wrongfully committed, because he would be determined to make them lose their sanity.

If there is enough interest, I will go ahead and get the CS Skeleton for the Ghosts up to start approving those four remaining spots.

-Jag
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment