Super Heroines Gone Wild

Started by badbabysitter, September 12, 2010, 11:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunslinger

*raises hand*

If you guys are still accepting, and this is not a DC universe only Roleplay. I wanna throw in my hat as Deadpool!

You know you want Deadpool.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Jarod1

On a different game that she's starting as well BBS said she would be busy the next couple of days and that we would start that game on the weekend.  I imagine the same hold true for this one as well.

RubySlippers

Catwoman for me - she is not a villian really anymore now is she. :P

But I'm going old school with Eartha Kitt at Catwoman - perrrrrrrfect. (just not a villian)

Writersblockade

*laughs* probably one of the best ideas I can't be a part of. I'll keep my eye on it though!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

RedEve

If she's still available, then I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for The Huntress.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Tackyhillbilly

Hey, if Badbabysister doesn't come back... maybe we should just start without her. We can save Wonder Woman for her if she does, and it isn't like this story seemed like it was going to be heavily GM based anyways.

Jarod1

I think we should give her another day maybe two.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Tackyhillbilly

I don't agree or disagree. I'm just broaching the subject, so if she isn't back on tuesday, we won't have to wait for someone to do so.

Major Major

If it's okay with everyone, and in particular you RedEve, I'd like to join as Charles Victor Szasz, aka "The Question"

RedEve

Quote from: Major Major on September 20, 2010, 02:58:54 AM
If it's okay with everyone, and in particular you RedEve, I'd like to join as Charles Victor Szasz, aka "The Question"

Haha, so you're looking to explore the JLU animated series relationship between the two of them?  :P
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Major Major

What can I say? Those two were great together in the cartoon.

Tackyhillbilly

Been a couple more days. We need to get this started before the weekend is up, I'd say. Who agrees?

lovelygirl

I think I have to drop out, going away in a few days and don't want to start something then not be here for a while.
Thanks again.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Xerial

Ok, so finding this late has cost me my primary... which would have been the Green Arrow... but hell, who am I not to go for the oddball...

If this is still up and good to go, with recruiting on... I'd like to call Nite-Wing...

No, not:

But...

...the sociopath confused for Nightwing, shot up, left for dead, who then got better and killed an undercover FBI agent...

What can I say, I love them insane, and obscure.

Jarod1

Hopefully we will be starting this soon.