Rich Girl Goes Bad

Started by Aeons, June 22, 2016, 03:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aeons

The Concept: Rich, seductive girl gone bad.

The Character: I would play a young, beautiful girl from a very rich family and part of a decadent society in a modern day world of connected metropolises.

The Story: In a world of the filthy rich, thrills become harder and harder to come by.  A young rich woman, seductive and forward, has a thirst for sex that she is determined to quench.  In the jaded, hedonistic world she lives in though it takes quite some effort to find something new to penetrate the shell of ennui.  However, there is a world of debauchery just underneath the surface of the luxurious world she lives in, in which sexual perversion and excess is plumbed to its depths.  Starting with the desire to seduce those she shouldn't, or experiment with sex, she soon finds herself in a series of situations in which she delves deeper into those depths, always pushing forward and desiring more, though at times in over her head.

Possible Twists: She may find a guide of sorts into this world, who suggests perversions to try, places to find what she wants, and people who can give her what she needs.  It might be particularly interesting if this is her similarly jaded and perverted brother.  Here I would want to play with the idea that he never touches her himself sexually, but is right there all along the way orchestrating, watching, enjoying experiencing her sinking into excess.

Behind the Scenes: I am looking to play the forward, seductive young woman in this scenario.  I am looking for someone very comfortable playing a cast of characters against her.  Some of those would include: an older man who she thinks herself quite risque for flirting with, but who is himself a kinky dynamo; a black man or several who dominate her; an expert in bondage, fetish gear and sadism, who gives her quite an experience; a foreign billionaire looking for entertainment; or a film crew who records public sex videos in Eastern Europe or Japan.  She would move through a series of hedonistic and shocking situations, looking to mine the vein of the contrast of her rich posh life and the perverted underneath.  While not a strictly D/s roleplay, part of the fun would be the contrast between her being very powerful in regular life, yet not necessarily so in play.

Tags: Bondage, fetish wear, power play, sex machines, orgasm control, spanking, multiple partners, threesomes/foursomes/moresomes, cum play, anal, taboo or shocking partners, pain and pleasure.

Aeons

I would be interested in finding a partner for this, one comfortable with a wide variety of scenes and characters,and who understands the tone of the setting.