The Lumination (Interest Check - LGBTQ friendly, Extreme, Freeform/Sandbox)

Started by bubby, November 09, 2014, 10:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Crash on December 16, 2014, 07:47:45 PM
I whipped his history up quickly so it may not be the best but leaves a lot to be revealed in game.

Name: Frey Stalsson
Race: Human (Einherjar)

Description: Frey is tall with sandy blonde hair and not an ounce of fat on his muscled body.  Like many of the northern tribes Frey is a warrior and a craftsman.  A blacksmith by trade even a warrior of Frey’s station was expected to contribute to the clan.  His body is lean, but board at the shoulders from years working the forge.  He has numerous scars from battles long ago.
Portrait
Blacksmithing

Scent: Manly

Personality: Pragmatic and steady.  Frey believes in hard work and hard play.  He is not one to sit around all day getting fat with there are things to do, but when it is time to relax Frey enjoys the company of a hearty mead and a stout ale.  He likes to sing when he is deep in his cups and enjoys a good laugh and a good tale among friends.  When Frey is not out slaying monsters, defending small towns or avenging wrongs, he often takes his rest at the Luminatti’s inn trading his services as a blacksmith and a carpenter for room, board and ale.  He is fully aware that the Luminatti could use their magic to fix things around the inn and manor, but as Frey often says.  The magic in a craftsman’s hands is more powerful than any spell.

History: Frey’s life before his death is a distant memory.  More substantial than a dream but when he tried to remember his old life it is like looking at a picture through deep water.  He was a warrior and a blacksmith. He had loved and lost a wife who bore him children, though they too have long passed from the world.  His most vivid memory is his death.

Frey gave his life to strike the death blow to the frost giant king Jotnar.  The battle between the two warriors gave Frey’s holdfast time to rally and push back the remained giants disheartened by the loss of their king.  He can still feel the raven black feathers caress his bloodstained cheek and the sense of weightlessness he felt being carried off to Valhalla.
Frey doesn’t so much remember his time in Valhalla as he does feel it.  The thrill of daily combat and the warmth of comradery at days end mingle with the taste of the sweetest mead and the most succulent pig.  If he concentrates on a sense or feeling long enough a memory will spring forth from the fog, so vivid it can overwhelm.  His is how he remembers Ölrún, strong and vibrant, breathtaking in her beauty and ferociousness.  The memories of her come easy as does the pain of their separation, their only time together in the moments of his valiant death where she must give him life once more.

Time has little meaning in Valhalla and a generation had passed from his death to his return.  His children were old and their children’s children were being born.  They had no memory of Frey other than the lore and legend that remained.  Frey travels to the north from time to time to check on his family and clan and is something of a myth among his people who call him “Eolfigr,” Wanderer.

Frey travels often and is known by many names to many people. Sometimes he is a wandering hero and others a stalking terror, but always a lone wanderer.  Even an eternal wanderer needs a place to rest his weary feet, partake in the finest of libations and enjoy the most pleasant of companionship.  For Frey this place is the Luminatti Inn.

Skills/Power: Frey is mostly human.  He is a skilled warrior and blacksmith and not a bad carpenter in a pinch.  He can survive off the land easy enough and had a startlingly high capacity for alcohol.  He is also one of the Einherjar.  He was chosen the moment he fell in battle by the Valkyrie spend eternity in Valhalla.  As one of the Einherjarm, Frey is effectively immortal.  He can died and has innumerable times, but each morning he raises again healthy and whole and will do so until he is granted a return to Old One Eye’s hall.
  • Einherjar –Frey can died and he feels pain as much as any man, but when Frey dies he raises again the next day healthy and whole if he has mead or alcohol to drink. If he does not have access to these things it can take him longer to rise.  If food or drink are fed to him by one of the Valkyrie he is instantly healed.
  • Belt of Jotnar – Taken from the frost giant king Jotnar, the belts grants its wearer the strength of a giant when facing foes larger than a human.
  • Angvilung –“Anvil Breaker”  After Frey forged Angvilung he cleaved the anvil it was forged on in half with the blade saying it had forged its greatest work and would now forge blades for the gods.

On&Off: Mine
Player: Crash

Holy mother of UNF
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

bubby

Chrystal

Quote from: Crash on December 16, 2014, 07:55:03 PM
;)

Chainmail Bikini for Chrystal

*drools*

Now don't tell me you didn't have fun looking for that pic as well!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Kendra

Crash

Quote from: Chrystal on December 17, 2014, 03:56:00 AM
*drools*

Now don't tell me you didn't have fun looking for that pic as well!

I no I enjoyed it thoroughly. ;)

Quote from: Kendra on December 17, 2014, 06:32:18 AM
don't forget to post your character bio up here as well Crash.
great bio btw

Thanks Kendra.  I was waiting on Bubby's approval first.  I will put him up today.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kendra

Josietta

I'm having issues with my muse. I'm gonna stand onthe sidelines for now until I can get him in line to actually do a post for Sakura's intro.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Josietta on January 09, 2015, 09:50:24 AM
I'm having issues with my muse. I'm gonna stand onthe sidelines for now until I can get him in line to actually do a post for Sakura's intro.

+1 This is where I am with Sylphie. I have like... no inspiration for her at all right now.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

I am truly hoping we can garner more interest!

Come one, come all! Check out the premise for this game, and know I'm open to pretty much any sort of character/story that fits in the confines of the original idea!

Wajin

My muse returned so I will be writing a character sheet when I wake up
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

bubby

Maeve

Any room for a wild child younger sister? I'm toying with the idea for a belly dancing werewolf named Artemis.

Bloodied Porcelain

I think we're mostly cornered on younguns. I've got the baby of the family, and I know there are a couple almost directly older than her by a year or two, but you could always look at the character sheets and see if you can find a point between?

Maeve

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Maeve on January 22, 2015, 05:11:12 PM
Any room for a wild child younger sister? I'm toying with the idea for a belly dancing werewolf named Artemis.

Ooo... A puppy for Bjorn to play with. :P
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

bubby