Question Regarding Approval

Started by DaeAuffblood, July 08, 2012, 06:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaeAuffblood

I joined this forum back in 2010 and for a reason I no longer remember I didn't return after my first post. For this I apologize and regret having taken up your valuable time. However I have decided to re-enter the role playing scene and randomly re-found this site and had completely forgotten that I had registered previously (That is until I tried registering again and was told my email was already being used). My question is should I post another introduction post/questionnaire or finish the one the I started back in 2010. If possible I would prefer to start over from scratch as I have changed a bit since my first post. I know it says in the thread regarding introductions that you can resume your introduction by re-posting in the old thread, however due to the extreme time gap I was unsure if this was what I should or not.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me.

Currently on the hunt for a new avatar and a custom title for myself. Feel free to PM with suggestions for both.

Oniya

Considering the time gap, it would be fine to start fresh.  Welcome back :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

DaeAuffblood

Thank you very much for the prompt response and I am glad to be back. I will begin working on a new introduction post immediately.
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me.

Currently on the hunt for a new avatar and a custom title for myself. Feel free to PM with suggestions for both.